• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh he knows I like him. :p

Dream, Faceless, AbuC, and I on PC? HNNNNG.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
it got worse:

"But what if you want to bring a game disc to a friend's house and play there? You'll have to pay a fee—and not just some sort of activation fee, but the actual price of that game—in order to use a game's code on a friend's account. Think of it like a new game, Harrison says."

---

I'm probably going PC aswell with ps4 too though

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Anyone up for some Endgame in about ... 1 1/2 hours? (PS3)

TheSeks

Anyone up for some Endgame in about ... 1 1/2 hours? (PS3)

If you can find out what the Modified Van and the last requirement for Grease Monkey is, I'm willing to play Rush Endgame.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
And no gunner seats. So I guess roadkills only? Seems like I'll never get that dogtag then.

Double so since I never played Conquest on Aftermath. Just Rush. :lol

I got that one using the turret... it has a super powerful turret that the driver can use. It's honestly the easiest kills of that assignment.

TheMan

i just love shooting down helicopters...seeing "vehicle destroyed" (and sometimes double kill!) pop up on my screen is just delicious

TheSeks

Then that leaves the last one of the assignment that I'm forgetting. I honestly only have the Humvee kills since that's like the only vehicle I got into in Aftermath. :lol

TheSeks

Fersis: If you say you're going to play, then play. :/ Don't be all "oh I'll play if someone plays my chosen map pack" they sign in and you... sign off because they're playing with Bo since you aren't in BF3. SMH.

Speaking of which that 81st clan sucks ass. Two of them and they have team numbers and they get spawn trapped by Bo. Only reason they didn't get A/B before the end was because I ran my ass back since I noticed them sneaking on the minimap while the 5-7 others on our team was like at C trying to "spawn trap them." Uh, dudes, what good is that if they cap our home flag? Yo? Anyone?

Edit: I fucking HATE Kharg.

And no gunner seats. So I guess roadkills only? Seems like I'll never get that dogtag then.

Double so since I never played Conquest on Aftermath. Just Rush. :lol

driver has a gun turret.

Fersis: If you say you're going to play, then play. :/ Don't be all "oh I'll play if someone plays my chosen map pack" they sign in and you... sign off because they're playing with Bo since you aren't in BF3. SMH.

Speaking of which that 81st clan sucks ass. Two of them and they have team numbers and they get spawn trapped by Bo. Only reason they didn't get A/B before the end was because I ran my ass back since I noticed them sneaking on the minimap while the 5-7 others on our team was like at C trying to "spawn trap them." Uh, dudes, what good is that if they cap our home flag? Yo? Anyone?

Edit: I fucking HATE Kharg.

i was playing all night ;)

TheSeks

But you weren't playing on PS3 earlier today so I went to Dungeon Hunter Alliance to try to finish that up... :(

Oh he knows I like him. :p

Dream, Faceless, AbuC, and I on PC? HNNNNG.

Abu gave up on PC BF3 in less than 100 hours.
I don't think we'll see him for PC-BF4

(The transition phase of getting use to kb/m and sucking in the process can be hard for some people to overcome. That and the PC community are not any better/much of the same in terms of stupid pubs.)

Abu gave up on PC BF3 in less than 100 hours.
I don't think we'll see him for PC-BF4

(The transition phase of getting use to kb/m and sucking in the process can be hard for some people to overcome. That and the PC community are not any better/much of the same in terms of stupid pubs.)

we need to rally the troops, we're gonna need all hands on deck for PS4 if its 64p

ADuQn0H.png

Exclusive confirmed

j/k

TheSeks

Dreamy: You just have to tell him Faceless and I are going to be there and I'm sure he'd come back. Hell I'd give him encouragement to continue to play it. So many net benefits to that move than Sony's streaming on the PS4, IMO.

TheSeks

Surprised to read something like that from a multiplat dev. I used to really hate twitter, but now I'm starting to believe it just might be manna from the gods.

Demize is a troll. So...

Totes. It's impossible to control the outcome of a 64-player match without at least two competent squads. I sincerely hope there's some platoon management in PS4.

That was a great round. Is there anyway to capture party chat? Our communication that round was on point.

i can capture it, i just don't.

But... I thought... you said you were... going PC? :(

i can go both ways.

i have before!

I just want bigger squads. It might have been hard for me to get more than 4 people on a time this gen, but it was even harder to keep us together when everyone was on. Sucks.

I think I might buy a capture card. To clarify, you can definitely record party chat (self and others) with the Avermedia Portable?

This is how 95% of our games go. I'm still bummed that you had to see the other 5% when you played with us last.

well, i haven't actually tried self-recording yet but there's a separate mic input for yourself and it supposedly records that audio to a separate audio track, dunno if that requires a PC though.

Dreamy: You just have to tell him Faceless and I are going to be there and I'm sure he'd come back. Hell I'd give him encouragement to continue to play it. So many net benefits to that move than Sony's streaming on the PS4, IMO.

I rather play it on the ps4. Don't feel like upgrading my CPU/GPU at the moment.
Hell, I'll buy him the PS4 if I have to.

lol

Top Bottom