• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm all for the higher player counts, seriously. So long as the maps are balanced for it, I'm completely okay with the upgrade.

TheSeks

I should've stopped dicking around with the Modified Vodnik. Too bad our team wasn't holding flags. I kept trying to take one while three others were taken. Even splitting Dan, Olimpia, and I to take one each we couldn't hold them too long with the vehicle pilots on the other team. Ugh.

Edit: Also never give me Sam Fisher's gun if you don't want to be facerolled until you have 4-5 people gunning me.

olimpia84

Was looking at one of the games faceless recorded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMbpoANxl7U

28 seconds in, I'm already capping the furthest flag from our base
45 seconds in, C4 the first enemy tank and make its driver (that one lvl 100 guy rage quit)
49 second in, we already have C, 52 seconds in B and at 90 seconds we have ALL the flags.

That's GAF for you right there xD

TheSeks

Faceless is really gonna have to tell me why he double-mines one spot and in some really weird areas.

TheSeks

Wouldn't the explosive radius of the two mines NOT on top of each other but close-by disable-kill them anyway?

Wouldn't the explosive radius of the two mines NOT on top of each other but close-by disable-kill them anyway?

if i drop two mines apart, i usually try to spread them enough so that a single explosive won't take them out.

Sounds like a plan.

------------

Faceless, did you record the above match? If you did, do you still have it? I want to try something :)

nope, i don't have that one. :(

if i did it would be on my Youtube channel.

TheSeks

if i drop two mines apart, i usually try to spread them enough so that a single explosive won't take them out.

I'm trying to eyeball/imagine the explosive radius of a mine to where you have to stack them to get a kill. I doubt they have to be super close, but not far apart?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
It's kind of eerie watching Odysseus play... we have such similar playstyle. Especially in the helicopter. Though I have to give you the edge on shaking rockets without ECM. I have the pretty much the same strategy but not always the best execution.

I was wondering the whole time why you were just watching me try to get it back out. That game was pretty boring anyways, you all can thank me for making it entertaining.

TheSeks

I doubt AlmostMilk's fail is as bad as me jamming the Amtrack in the ditch of Norshal trying to jump the gap and couldn't get it out because the Amtrack "clipped" the ditches side.

Or someone getting the Amtrack stuck in the train car area because of the XX barriers to where you couldn't get it out second set of Norshal

Oh
i9NwTbHMGHkN9.gif

jDoCQHqNDr0hA.png

It's kind of eerie watching Odysseus play... we have such similar playstyle. Especially in the helicopter. Though I have to give you the edge on shaking rockets without ECM. I have the pretty much the same strategy but not always the best execution.

Also, forgot to reply to this...

;)

Xbox locked up after that Metro round, better late than never. I was way too salty to be playing yesterday. Let's get some quality games capped tonight--I'm feeling very cheery today.

Top Bottom