• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

I had a 55-9 round on Seine last night. That was fun.

There's no reason not to revive someone. You get the ticket back and the player doesn't get any more deaths on his record if he's killed again (the other player still gets credit for the kills, though). You can also refuse the revive if you want to change class or location. Definitely try to clear the area before reviving, but don't blame the Assault because you stuck your head out instead of waiting for the enemy to do the same. Also, if an Assault dies around you, pick up his kit and revive him.

Besides, I need the points.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well, leaves the Scout (Magnum P.I.) helicopter to unlocks with along with Tank Destroyer and (ugh) Mobile Mortar Battery.

Those last two are only on four maps so no1currs. But that Magnum P.I. helicopter is going to be the death of me with LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK.

(I did a KDR dive on Air Superiority for the Jet, yay?)

Well, leaves the Scout (Magnum P.I.) helicopter to unlocks with along with Tank Destroyer and (ugh) Mobile Mortar Battery.

Those last two are only on four maps so no1currs. But that Magnum P.I. helicopter is going to be the death of me with LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK.

(I did a KDR dive on Air Superiority for the Jet, yay?)

Tank Destroyer and Mobile Artillery are super easy to level... well, actually, Mobile AA might not be now that people understand it more, but it was super easy when AK dropped.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is there anyway to go back to BFBC2 controls for vehicles? I don't know if its because I switched to ps3 from 360 but holy fuck these vehicle controls sucks. Whatever BF I get into I master the controls within 5 minutes.

TheSeks

Unless you were using stick drive, those controls ARE BC2's.

L1->Zoom R1->Fire (just like infantry guns), L2/R2->Reverse/Gas.

TheSeks

That sucked. Team left as we joined otherwise we would've had a even team advantage and possibly backed them up.

But reason #10940953945039485093485043850438950384503845094380 I hate Aftermath's maps in Rush.

Good games with Olimpia and Faceless, I haven't played in a long time and I've forgotten how beautiful is this game with the skilled and aggressive GAF players. And nice riding with the tank Faceless :D

TheSeks

From the Facebook Battlefield page:

384666_10151465054652672_457065827_n.jpg

Remind you of something?

From the Facebook Battlefield page:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384666_10151465054652672_457065827_n.jpg[img]

Remind you of something?[/QUOTE]

I always like when they post these up. Definitely Kharg Island though. The pipeline gives it away.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
My 360 copy is being weird. Took forever to load past the title screen, and now it won't let me into any of the games from the server browser.

Edit : Finally let me in ten minutes later.

TheSeks

It's not Kharg exactly since the level layout is different (the "holes"/silos in the middle right of the island doesn't have buildings that Kharg does), similar to Wake actual vs Wake game.

TheSeks

Uneven teams and we
lost
are MVP 1-3 with Fersis at like 4-6? Oh they defo mad with them unbalancing the server.

But fuck that, I ain't playing another round where I'm sitting on a flag while they had two flags trying to slowly cap it and they speed cap the flag I'm capping and then start to sit on it to try to trap us there. Ugh.

That team with the exception of GAF was AWFUL though. Half the time I'm running by myself in a squad of 3 (until Fersis joined and started to follow me around) trying to defend the flag I just capped from the roof spawn I placed. Ugh.

TheSeks

Fuck those two guys in our team piling up all our vehicles in that Op Firestorm round, no wonder we lost.

lol wut? I was too busy AWAY from our base to even know what the hell was going on there. But I was stuck at A with Faceless for the majority of that round trying to clear the 6-7 enemies there.

TheSeks

Has anyone else had issues getting people in their rented server? Mine finds no one. ever.

Using private servers
In the year of our lord, twenty-thrirteen
ISHYGDDT.gif

Put it on Metro Conquest and watch people fill it because that's all people will play.

TheSeks

DICE previously confirmed that the beta will be available to all BF3 Premium subscribers, and to those who pre-order the Digital Deluxe edition on Origin.

WE IN THERE, #ESPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTS

(Though I wonder how bad the 360/PS3 ports will be given they won't have the playcount of 720/PS4/PC)

TheSeks

Nope, I do want those high player counts. Would make for some interesting trolling and maybe be able to get the rambo assignment done.

Top Bottom