• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How do I take down a tank without explosives? Can grenades do a lot of damage to tanks?

No. It's like 5% or so. It has to be disabled and nearly dead/bleeding anyway for the grenade to do that.

The Humvee is lightly armored enough to where two grenades will generally disable/kill the Humvee.

When I bought this game at Walmart some months ago, the clerk working the electronics department would not shut up about "Operation Metro" while he was ringing me up. Of course I didn't know what the hell he was talking about at the time but now it makes so much sense.

TheSeks

Metro shines brightest with 64 players.

ib1WoGF2sYtmmT.gif

i71FfEyqDaFw2.gif

Kak.efes

If they had to choose one infantry map from BF3 to transfer over to BF4, I hope its Seine. I'd rather even have Grand Bazzar then Metro, but you just know they're going to get Metro in there.

Assuming the expansions are four maps, I hope Kharg, Damavand, Noshahr, and one of either Karkand, or Oman make the cut.

TheSeks

I'd rather: Oman, Caspian, My mind is telling me Kharg but I absolutely LOATHE Kharg with helicopters (but I'll admit the map is decent when there isn't bullshit air-vehicles raining hell down so make it Infantry/ground-vehicle based with the new boats maybe?) Maybe Karkand and if they fixed the Geometry/ground of Wake and added more buildings/cover (come on, it's modern times, the fact that there wasn't too many buildings there in BF3 was crazy) and it felt a little like 1943/1942's Wake...

and fixed the sky boxes for the jets....

I'd rather those than Bazaar, Metro, Seine.

But if I had to chose them over another:

Seine, Bazaar, Metro in that order.

TheSeks

Have they said they're thinking of porting BC2 maps? As far as we know they're only porting BF3 maps.

Running a Conquest server at the moment that I'm trying to get going with a couple of friends. Would anyone be interested in joining to populate it? At the moment we're playing on Back to Karkand maps to try and solve the 16 player limit. But afterwards, we're going to have a mix of all DLC and regular maps.

My PSN for Battlefield 3 is OpalForHarmony

EDIT: Nevermind, holy crap it filled fast after fixing the 16 player issue.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
God, the site looks fucking horrid now.

Gave me a headache after ten mins... and there's no way I get away with browsing at work any more. :(

TheSeks

It's really too white. If I could somehow tweak that and the banner to be way smaller than it is it'd be fine. Web 2.0 which is ugh aside, it's functional.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
It's gross. I won't be coming here as much if it remains like this... idk... maybe that's a good thing, I'll be more productive.

Really disappointed they had to fuck with it. Feel like I'm staring at a damn spotlight.

edit: looks like they muted some of the white just as I was typing that. Still. Totally sucks.

TheSeks

Eh, the biggest thing is the whole redesign has dropped some lag. Pages are loading/resolving way faster than they ever did before this redesign.

But the colors, they really need to drop the white everywhere.

Sajjaja

Eh, the biggest thing is the whole redesign has dropped some lag. Pages are loading/resolving way faster than they ever did before this redesign.

But the colors, they really need to drop the white everywhere.

Racist.

I demand alternate skins.

TheSeks

The blue on the front page actually looks like a good color to replace the white for the posts. It should be blue-grey. Thereby being a lot easier on the eyes than the bright white.

TheSeks

Backstab, Deadlypass, and Bridge Too Far. DICE pls.

WHY.jpg

Anyway Saints Row 3 is hilarious with the zombie voiceover picked. I have no clue what the hell he's saying but the rest of the cast just going with it cracks me up.

Ghazi

So ummmm, this game is really confusing to me and when I play it it feels like I'm having sensory overload, but I want to enjoy it (which I'm currently not). So I'd like to play this game with you guys whenever you get groups together and stuff if there's room for me so I can figure it out, I do own all the DLC.

I'm on the 360

Ghazi

Damn, something came up for today and I can't get on right now. I'll be free all of this week except I believe Thursday where I have a doctors appointment though, sorry about that; I didn't see it coming.

I'll add you now over the Xbox site lostsupper.

Top Bottom