• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Still got the touch.
Although I can't handle too many games just coming back...

You still "One Eye'd Dreamy?"

We lost that one round I quit after it was over due to the clantards switching over to their teammates side and then it was just us three with newbies against them. No good. If ya'll had went for A in the first place we wouldn't have bled so many tickets and could've attempted to flank to B since B is more "open" it's harder to defend (and attack, granted, but defend!) :/

After you left we had a Seine defense where everyone on my squad went perfect (0 deaths) and then rolled them on attack in five minutes.

You still "One Eye'd Dreamy?"

We lost that one round I quit after it was over due to the clantards switching over to their teammates side and then it was just us three with newbies against them. No good. If ya'll had went for A in the first place we wouldn't have bled so many tickets and could've attempted to flank to B since B is more "open" it's harder to defend (and attack, granted, but defend!) :/

After you left we had a Seine defense where everyone on my squad went perfect (0 deaths) and then rolled them on attack in five minutes.

I'm still one eyed. If I only keep my left eye open I practically have to strain my eye and glue my head to the screen to read the text.

As for that game we lost - the totally newbie randoms also didn't help. They were practically nowhere to be found and not spotting anything at all...

TheSeks

Yeah, and then the random squad mate that joined our squad spawned in the Magnum P.I. helicopter trying to get on the roof. WTF dude, the set is way the fuck away from there.

I really wish I had power of attorney squadey to kick him like BF3 on launch. Why DICE removed that option outside of people using it to build squads they wanted
as it should be
I dunno... So annoying to have randoms join and you can't fix it for friends.

Don't strain your eyes to play with us, dude. That's not good for you.

TheSeks

I'll probably be on later tonight playing you know what mode

Too bad I have work Sunday and tomorrow so I quit early. I'll probably play a few rounds tomorrow afternoon/evening if you're on 3-4ish.

Qwell

Thanks for the co-op fun Evolved, good times, and hey we even got the Bullseye and the Ninja trophy. We did the Ninja on the first try, but Bullseye did take us a few attempts to nail it, the 3 sets of 3 in the middle was kind of a pain before we youtubed what to do.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Thanks for the co-op fun Evolved, good times, and hey we even got the Bullseye and the Ninja trophy. We did the Ninja on the first try, but Bullseye did take us a few attempts to nail it, the 3 sets of 3 in the middle was kind of a pain before we youtubed what to do.

Yeah... bullseye was just really finicky, but we eventually got it. Thanks!

see seks. ninja is easier than bullseye

And normally, the Javelin travels in a straight line to its objective, and does damage depending where it hits. If it is SOFLAM guided, the missile goes up and then down hitting from upside. I think is the second most damagin place, and ignores reflective armor.
No, it's the most damage besides hitting the rear.

Uh, that's what vixlar said.

I've got the PS+ version. I'll try to join you guys some time. I'll be sloppy at first until I get used to the Sixaxis again, plus all the crappy scopes.

TheSeks

Uh, that's what vixlar said

Yes, but what I mean is unless someone with an RPG-7 hits the rear of a tank, it does the most damage as a top-down bonus over that.

Of course the most damage would be hitting a tank in the ass with the top-down bonus, but that's rare.

TheSeks

Tired of losing rounds to stupid shit. Half the team not answering a tank or AMTRACK or LAV because they want to pew pew pew snipe instead of leaving the class to those of us that will push up lay a beacon and then camp. SMH.

Evolved1

Tired of losing rounds to stupid shit. Half the team not answering a tank or AMTRACK or LAV because they want to pew pew pew snipe instead of leaving the class to those of us that will push up lay a beacon and then camp. SMH.

They should take sniper rifles out of the game. lol

It would be a better game.

TheSeks

The sniper rifle isn't the problem. The problem is the dumbasses won't spot (to where the tanks/LAV's aren't seen until they're on us) and don't attempt to change.

Rock/Olimpia/Dave/I (and B for a round) were playing Conquest and Rush and basically NO ONE on our team would respond to tanks/threats besides us at times. I'm sitting there spotting the shit out people but the rest of the team will mass instead of spreading out to answer threats.

Like Metro second set. I'm sitting in an area throwing grenades when Dave(?) threw an ammo box down and the dumbass randoms get in my way thereby having my grenade bounce 9/10 of the fucking time while I'm attempting to keep them back and have them go another way.

It's like that one Metro round where I went 50-5 on the second set sitting in a train with a mounted LMG clearing two lanes AND NO ONE SUPPORTS IT. But in reverse, people lemminged to where I was instead of going around and attempting to clear them out or provide a little support but not get in my fucking throwing path. Pisses me off.

We won like 1 game out of the 5-6 we played before I just got frustrated and said "fuck it, not tonight" and ripped the disc out of the console.

It also doesn't help when we join a server and there's colonels on one side and random newbies on the other (the one we join). It's like facing a brick wall and I'm tired of banging my head against that with 4 people that can't answer 12 colonels by themselves.

Evolved1

I'm glad for it. Because it makes me so furious I have to actually laugh... and realize I can't get mad about it. I'm making a concerted effort not to get pissed off (very hard for me to do in Battlefield) or complain about bad teams. It's a game and should be fun afterall, every other game I have a fun, lighthearted attitude with. These people are so bad I think it's helping me, just due to the absurdity of it all. I think by the end of PS3 era, I will no longer bitch about teammates during a match.

This is a good thing for all of you on PS4... won't have to listen to me! lol

TheSeks

It's more pissing me off than anything because I know we could hold them off if the rest of the team wasn't idiots and would use their kit items/spot for people. When I'm the only one on a team using kit items it's insane. I was MVP yesterday with 6,000 points within 5 mins of a match easy because I knew how to play the game. It was WTF.

whats the last day that Saint's Row 3 will be available to DL on PS+?

i'd hate to pay full price but hey... most of the free games don't really appeal to me, but SR3 does.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

2ZXWwd6.jpg

Evolved1

whats the last day that Saint's Row 3 will be available to DL on PS+?

i'd hate to pay full price but hey... most of the free games don't really appeal to me, but SR3 does.

I'm looking around for the answer, but can't seem to find it. Some games are part of the IGC for a year... but I can't really find where they explain which those are and why.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'm looking around for the answer, but can't seem to find it. Some games are part of the IGC for a year... but I can't really find where they explain which those are and why.

If's it's not on the expiring soon list, so I guess at least until end of july

Is there any way to get matched exclusively to DICE servers? I got stuck in a custom Rush match that took two whole hours to finish, and I'd very much like to never go through that again.

Top Bottom