• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

AlexBasch

Squad Rush is super broken. Attackers can spawn very close to the crate.
Oh yeah, fuck that shit. Played that in Metro I think, and the attackers were just sitting outside our spawn area. Endless grenades, claymores, C4's and RPG-7's to kill us with splash damage was not fun at all. Got the ribbon and bailed the hell out of that mode.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Had to bail dudes... gotta be up super early for a job thing. fun games.

Faceless is good at gunmaster. lol

AlexBasch

Does someone here uses the "boatack13" handle? I got a friend request but I'm not sure if it's any of you guys, and the phoneGAF is kinda clunky to use a search function. :p

I didn't know this thread was even active lol. It's cool to see that some Gaffers still play the 360 version.

Anyway, I just got the most random kill ever. I decided to start using the QBU-88 Sniper and the first kill I every got was complete luck. I was defending B on Gulf of Oman Conquest. I pulled out my sniper and zoomed in on the enemy base (the aircraft carrier). I see some guys trying to get into a chopper, so just for fun I took aim and started shooting. I shot 3 rounds, and to my surprise all 3 shots landed, with the last one being a headshot! 800+ yards.

Moments like those make me wish BF3 had a theater mode.

PS. I would like some folks to play with. Randoms are lame. GT: RebornYeti

I don't mean to be cocky, but could it have something to do with action on screen? I'm a pretty good player if I say so myself and I'm in the #1 spot 9/10 games with a k/d of about 6-10 and over 10k points. I could imagine the game working more/harder with my playstyle than say others.

Gotta reinstall all 200gb of this back on my 360 tonight lol!

If any 360GAFers want to add me my GT is same as my username and should be on about 9-10pm EST. The playing with randoms thing really gets old.

I don't mean to be cocky, but could it have something to do with action on screen? I'm a pretty good player if I say so myself and I'm in the #1 spot 9/10 games with a k/d of about 6-10 and over 10k points. I could imagine the game working more/harder with my playstyle than say others.

Obviously the poor 360 can't keep up with how amazing you are. You're probably the best at Battlefield.

Speaking of, my capture card should show up later today. I'm going to try to stream some 360GAF tonight, so let's get a full squad together.

Overdoziz

Banned
BF3 Spectator mode unlocked:

3ebtUVn.jpg

I should be on randomly throughout the weekend starting today at around 3PM EST if anyone from 360GAF wants to send me a friend request.

GT is : xxx shiv xxx

Top Bottom