• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, no1currs here but Dream:

3oD37I0.gif

Play the PC version after the PS3 version and you think "goddamn are these FMV's? HOLY SHIT THEY AREN'T. :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Left CTRL to crouch is SO awkward, I should talk to the PC-side for keybindings)

3oD37I0.gif

Play the PC version after the PS3 version and you think "goddamn are these FMV's? HOLY SHIT THEY AREN'T. :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Left CTRL to crouch is SO awkward, I should talk to the PC-side for keybindings)

Now that you have a proper pc, you can take your whining to the other thread. Win-win.

3oD37I0.gif

BF3's graphic honestly isn't that impressive imo

You have a Steam ID yet?

Yep. Basically. Good luck, peasants. You'll need it.

Shut your mouth, 2nd class PC-only citizen.

TheSeks

BF3's graphic honestly isn't that impressive imo

It is if you play the BF3 PS3 campaign and then go to PC. It's pretty impressive lighting and texture work. PS3 version has wayyyy less lighting going on for the sake of performance.

You have a Steam ID yet?

I've had one for years. What is yours?

Ody said:
We're not bad like you....

You cry cuz u mad.

It is if you play the BF3 PS3 campaign and then go to PC. It's pretty impressive lighting and texture work. PS3 version has wayyyy less lighting going on for the sake of performance.

I've had one for years. What is yours?

Of course the PC version looks much cleaner and nicer than the PS3 version (where there's always this unexplainable blur.) However, I still don't think BF3 PC is all that impressive.

It's in my profile. I've also sent you an invite.

TheSeks

Maybe. But the "blackcrush" I experienced during BF3 on PS3 is gone. The vent you prone through to pull the wire in the first mission of the singleplayer for instance, isn't a total blackhole. Probably means I'll be able to somewhat see in buildings of the multiplayer instead of half-guessing and seeing blurs.

I accepted and it seems you have a few things on there but stick to TF2 despite having BC2. You should fix that, but I have to slowly get Vietnam and BC2 off Origin. ;)

Overdoziz

Banned
The colorblind colours are too toned down, makes them a bit harder too see in the already bleak surroundings. Harder than the standard colours anyway.

TheSeks

Popping in to say Faceless you're right. My recollection of 1942's Wake is weird. 1942's isn't like 1943's (which is a shame since I still feel both sides having to rush for a capture point is better) and the layout is slightly different with the carriers and map placement.

1942's at least is easier to climb the hills/slopes than both 1943 and BF3's.

But I'm of the opinion that 1942=1943 > BF3's wake.

Top Bottom