• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

I will be having time on my Monday morning. I can try to drag my ass out of bed at around 7-8 am meaning it would be around midnight-1am on Sunday-Monday on east coast.

I haven't seriously yet decided will I be getting Xbone or PS4. I am so out of the whole console war and I don't know what do I want.
is MS even allowing you to buy an XB1 this year?

Sadetar

is MS even allowing you to buy an XB1 this year?
I have absolutely no idea. I am as out as a snowman from this whole topic and not in the burning hot central that everybody else is in.

I would be happy to first even decide what I am going to get and then see when and how I can actually get it. Real life gets in the way what comes to hobbies and my priorities don't seem to be on this console war at the moment.

Yup! Day one, and took a whole week off work.
That sounds like a proper dedication right there.

"I'll be on in X" never means that he'll actually get on in X, so if he's saying he gonna play on platform Y he could just as easily get online on platform Z.
Speaking of which, I will be online after around 7 hours. That would mean a bit after midnight for those on the east coast and something between 9-10 pm on the west coast. I would really much appreciate your adorable company!

*building collapses killing two teammates defending M-COM*

Me: "Whoops, sorry about that"

Lost: "Don't be sorry"

Me: "This is why I'm not GAF material yet"

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
*building collapses killing two teammates defending M-COM*

Me: "Whoops, sorry about that"

Lost: "Don't be sorry"

Me: "This is why I'm not GAF material yet"
What? why you?

They entered a building. You can hear the sound of it crumbling.

Lost is the one that is not GAF material

Wulv

Neo Member
At least you didn't c4 a Jeep and wait for your squad mate to spawn on you and then drive it into a tank. hopping out before contact. *glares at Ody*

POINTS!

tumblr_m0ord8pnQZ1r8kz44o1_400.gif

Top Bottom