• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Sadetar

Didn't you hear? Teabags have been replaced by Sexy Man Poses
It seems I didn't get the memo. Thank gods I have now been enlightened.

That was best in a long time. I don't know does this just prove I have a really low sense of humour... at least I am not alone with it. :D

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm nice like that.
Well yes, you are adorable like that.

tumblr_m0ord8pnQZ1r8kz44o1_400.gif
I know the feeling.

If I get like superduperpower goodnight sleep, will someone be online after like 6-7 hours?

Edit, I need to add that I love that gif and I will always associate it with you Ody. :p

AlexBasch

Enter Conquest map.
My entire squad and other two are made of only Recon guys.

We lost 100 tickets in a couple of minutes.

People are downright fucking stupid.

AlexBasch

this is why you gotta roll with friends.

i can only imagine the levels of fuckery will rise exponentially with 64p
I confused it with a TDM map. It's the only thing I can play decently and have fun at in this shit these days. I'm already imagining the 60 snipers and a few infantry units running like crazies.

I think I played with you and Kak once at Rush.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
PS3/4 gaf won't have to describe matches anymore in annoying detail... People will be seeing the highlights from like 10 different angles. lol

I'll be on shortly to play with 360GAF but I'll be using this thread to communicate instead of party/team chat to capture that PS3GAF vibe. For example:

Lostsupper, throw me an ammo pack, please.

Etc, etc.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I wasn't killed. I was nowhere near a building. 360GAF doesn't apologize for teamkills.

I'd re-tell the entire match for you, but I'm not PS3GAF.

EDIT: Hopping on.

Oh I know.

I rather have you in the building

PS3/4 gaf won't have to describe matches anymore in annoying detail... People will be seeing the highlights from like 10 different angles. lol

I never go into details

Reach my skill level and then I may give you permission to talk

That's actually a good sign, since it means PC has more new games to draw players away from BF.

Equally, when PS3 has no new games, PS3GAF is more active. When 360 has no new games, 360GAF is more active.

nah, 360 GAF plays the other games outside of primetime. there are no incidents like tlou launch..

Killigath

My senior portrait looked a lot like the sexy man pose. Only difference I had on a flannel shirt and my dog in front of me. This was back in 1999. I win.

Top Bottom