• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

ibgEBPaBYr2lbL.gif

Sadetar

*Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

It was as adorable as always to play with you.. even if my concentrationg to the right targets might have been a bit off.
tumblr_mq491aISpu1rmhhnno1_500.gif

But hey, at least I was hitting something, right...
The only thing that could have possibly made it better would have been Mahoney.

meppi

I swear I meet the dumbest people in Battlefield on a regular basis...

Tonight we play a bunch of games and this one 21 year old kid is doing nothing but abusing the Frogfoot and jets, all game long, every game. When he had to play something like Metro I was 25-8 or something and he's got a 6-3 thing going, so yeah.
Not helping his team at all and just padding his K/D ratio and artificially raising his skill level in those jets. After losing every single game against us, I decide to congratulate him on his jet whoring.
I get some kind of snarky remark back from him and jokingly reply something along the line of "Yeah, well, at least I'm not French". Since Al Bundy is out "clan" mascot.

Then he call me a racist! lol

Again reply jokingly that I didn't know being French was now considered a race, especially since I'm from the country right besides him. And I get the reply back that I should go to school and lean something so that I would realise it was that way.... yeah.... SMH

meppi

I don't know, people sending messages about <insert weapon> whoring are usually pretty upset.

Either way, Supper & Co. get on.

Why would I be upset when we easily won every match against the guy? shrugs.
I felt sorry for his team since they had to put up with him to be honest.

so... Air Superiority?

I swear I meet the dumbest people in Battlefield on a regular basis...

Tonight we play a bunch of games and this one 21 year old kid is doing nothing but abusing the Frogfoot and jets, all game long, every game. When he had to play something like Metro I was 25-8 or something and he's got a 6-3 thing going, so yeah.
Not helping his team at all and just padding his K/D ratio and artificially raising his skill level in those jets. After losing every single game against us, I decide to congratulate him on his jet whoring.
I get some kind of snarky remark back from him and jokingly reply something along the line of "Yeah, well, at least I'm not French". Since Al Bundy is out "clan" mascot.

Then he call me a racist! lol

Again reply jokingly that I didn't know being French was now considered a race, especially since I'm from the country right besides him. And I get the reply back that I should go to school and lean something so that I would realise it was that way.... yeah.... SMH
the moment you caused first contact is the moment you lost.

Top Bottom