• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Gonna be online in about an hour on PS3, wanna play some Armored Shield goodness.

AlexBasch

In today's KieferCrimson's random musings about BF3.

Man, SOFLAM is sick as fuck, why nobody uses it? D: Won several Conquest matches by just finding a good spot for the laser designator, sniped from a different location and designated tanks like hell.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh, hey, Fersis. So King of Clooneys '13's netcode kinda doesn't suck on PC. I'm surprised. Bar 1 bar connections most of the others don't lag spike and are pretty playable. More than can be said for the console release. So I guess SNK/Suckmore didn't suck on this aspect.

AlexBasch

Since I don't give a shit about my stats anymore, I decided to give it a try on learning to drive jets and helis.

I'm still flying backwards and blowing myself up after taking off on the heli, but I'll get there.

Mahonay

Banned
Pretty sure I heard Lostsupper ripping off his headset and then turning off his Xbox last night during our last game. lol

That round was super rough. Our team was insanely terrible. Shit happens though. I had a good night otherwise.

We lost a game of Wake defense, then another on Oman defense a couple of rounds later. We had some shit teammates but our people weren't really pulling their weight either, myself included.

it was all Milk's fault.

We lost a game of Wake defense, then another on Oman defense a couple of rounds later. We had some shit teammates but our people weren't really pulling their weight either, myself included.

it was all Milk's fault.

brick-lol.gif

I may be the only one here but I actually like challenging games. I like when it's a struggle for both teams. Don't really like shitting on the other team or getting shit on.

brick-lol.gif

I may be the only one here but I actually like challenging games. I like when it's a struggle for both teams. Don't really like shitting on the other team or getting shit on.

i like games that are challenging when both teams are good, not ones where games are challenging because the other team is ok but half my team is hot garbage so the rest of us have to work double time.

Top Bottom