• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Don't normally play Normal Mode, but decided to jump in with a friend and tore the scene up (even though we still lost, 200% rush tickets just doesn't work people)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/96943694/223772745/

not 100% sure if that link will work

edit: Oh, I am TheLintendo

56 kills
50 objective points
0 mcom defender ribbons
#2 in the tank with you
#3 and #4 in the chopper
#5 actually PTFO (mcom defender ribbon, yay!)
congrats on the MVP

Don't normally play Normal Mode, but decided to jump in with a friend and tore the scene up (even though we still lost, 200% rush tickets just doesn't work people)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/96943694/223772745/

not 100% sure if that link will work

edit: Oh, I am TheLintendo

You sure didn't tear the correct scene up. How do you play an entire round and only score 50 objective points? Better question--how did you think this was a good game to brag about?

Lost, stop acting like a PS3GAF person.

Odysseus needs to give you a lesson on why KDR is more important.

For only 1600msp/$20, but I can't work miracles.

ibqlb8P14y8zvT.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Deleted this today... needed some HDD space.

See you dudes on PS4!

Insaniac

You sure didn't tear the correct scene up. How do you play an entire round and only score 50 objective points? Better question--how did you think this was a good game to brag about?

I didn't score objective points because the squad I was in the majority of the game didn't mark any objectives. I spent a lot of the first half of the game destroyign enemy tanks and ASRADS approaching our MCOM, and shooting infantry before they reached the MCOM. The minute my tank got destroyed, an enemy tank rolled in and started mowing the rest of my team down and took the MCOM, I can't fight an entire game myself.

And also, I didn't get objective points because instead of competing with my teammates for disarm points, I covered them by killing attackers who were attempting to take him out.

Not to mention the enemy team had 150 tickets, on man can only do so much to defend on a game of rush.

So why don't you shut your mouth before you go judging people on their scores alone

I didn't score objective points because the squad I was in the majority of the game didn't mark any objectives. I spent a lot of the first half of the game destroyign enemy tanks and ASRADS approaching our MCOM, and shooting infantry before they reached the MCOM. The minute my tank got destroyed, an enemy tank rolled in and started mowing the rest of my team down and took the MCOM, I can't fight an entire game myself.

And also, I didn't get objective points because instead of competing with my teammates for disarm points, I covered them by killing attackers who were attempting to take him out.

Not to mention the enemy team had 150 tickets, on man can only do so much to defend on a game of rush.

So why don't you shut your mouth before you go judging people on their scores alone
icWmOCWrN926c.gif

Well, I guess that'll be the last time I post in this thread, you guys are no better a community than the standard xbox population, sheesh.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/TheLintendo/stats/223772745/xbox/

there's my profile, you guys can make your judgement call. I play 90% of the time Hardcore Conquest so assume whatever you wanna assume.

90% hardcore... yeah, i have a few non-GAF friends who would love you, except they're playing GTAV nowadays.

but seriously, don't run away, peeps in the thread are just hilariously mean in general!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Now now, children... play nice or I'll take your consoles away.

----

Double kit unlocks GET. Well, if you don't count air-vehicles on PS3...

Time to reunlock perks in BC2 on PC... *sigh*

Now now, children... play nice or I'll take your consoles away.

----

Double kit unlocks GET. Well, if you don't count air-vehicles on PS3...

Time to reunlock perks in BC2 on PC... *sigh*
I need to double down in BF3... Like 6-8 guns to complete unlocks and 2x Air Sup. Medals and maybe even single player...

...you guys are no better a community than the standard xbox population...

You expected some congratulations? Let me get that for you:

Bro, sick game! You totally pooped on that team, except for the part where you got pooped on. If it wasn't for those try-hards, you might have won!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I need to double down in BF3... Like 6-8 guns to complete unlocks and 2x Air Sup. Medals and maybe even single player...

To be fair, I
bought the vehicle shortcut kit for PC
, simply because 1) air vehicle unlocks are a PITA and I didn't feel like doing it and 2) I would get that bonus pre-ordering BF4 which I'm not going to do just yet, anyway... so...
Plus it was like $2-3 on Sale on Origin so not a huge loss.

But the guns and assignments and rest of that I did myself and it was a pain getting the S-tac again.

DLC servers are a dime a dozen, but people playing on them on PC? Get out of town. You'll be swimming with vanilla maps but DLC? No way. :/

To be fair, I
bought the vehicle shortcut kit for PC
, simply because 1) air vehicle unlocks are a PITA and I didn't feel like doing it and 2) I would get that bonus pre-ordering BF4 which I'm not going to do just yet, anyway... so...
Plus it was like $2-3 on Sale on Origin so not a huge loss.

But the guns and assignments and rest of that I did myself and it was a pain getting the S-tac again.

DLC servers are a dime a dozen, but people playing on them on PC? Get out of town. You'll be swimming with vanilla maps but DLC? No way. :/
#PartOfTheProblem

TV night, bro. Breaking Bad. Boardwalk Empire.

Bro.

but you ... you have to join... we're not on each other's friends lists, you're our drug mule

PS3->PS4 GAF

iP5N3yg.jpg

PSN Sale: Get $10 for Every $50 Spent, New Day 1 Digital Pre-orders

Starting today through October 29th, for every $50 you spend using your SEN Wallet, you’ll receive a $10 credit back (up to $100). Pick up some new games, movies, TV shows or anything else that accepts SEN Wallet funds to become eligible. If you spend $100, you’ll receive $20; spend $150, you’ll receive $30 and so on. You’ll receive your earned credit by November 8th via email and XMB Message on your PS3.

cut the check.

Top Bottom