• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Who's moving to PS4 this year?
* Raises hand *

Im probably gonna make a new PSN account.

BoatAck

Who's moving to PS4 this year?
* Raises hand *

Im probably gonna make a new PSN account.

Day one pre-order from Amazon. I'm also getting PS3 BF4 to play for a few weeks before the PS4 gets here.

Will our friend list automatically migrate when we sign in with our SEN account on PS4?

That last match was frustrating. Between Milk drawing a penis in the sand and Over sitting in a corner eating his crêpe...

We would have lost for sure if Faceless hadn't stolen their tank.

A dick, apparently--Milk's obsessed with them. He's always going on and on about them. This is what you miss by not joining party chat.
My wireless headphone is on it's last legs and I'm not getting a replacement.

YZfNt42.jpg

Overdoziz

Banned
What are you using?
Turtle Beach MW3 Earforce Foxtrot headset. It's not that great, but I only bought it because it was mispriced at €20 instead of ~€100. It gets uncomfortable after a while, has a slight static noise in the background, has an oversensitive mic and the wires which were already annoying to begin with are now completely twisted. Still great to be able hear exactly where noises are coming from, though. Being able to hear someone's footsteps before they come around the corner gives you a huge advantage.

Next headset I buy will definitely be wireless, though. I hate wires.

Turtle Beach MW3 Earforce Foxtrot headset. It's not that great, but I only bought it because it was mispriced at €20 instead of ~€100. It gets uncomfortable after a while, has a slight static noise in the background, has an oversensitive mic and the wires which were already annoying to begin with are now completely twisted. Still great to be able hear exactly where noises are coming from, though. Being able to hear someone's footsteps before they come around the corner gives you a huge advantage.

Next headset I buy will definitely be wireless, though. I hate wires.

CoD fanboy

I still need to figure out what I'll using for the PS4

I'm leaning towards a PC headset, but I need to find out if it'll work the way I think it should. Two jacks, one for mic (controller) and the other for game audio (amp).

All the game modes in BF4.

Includes player counts for each platform.

oooooh....
The more flags your team controls the faster your enemies’ respawn tickets will reduce.
so this is actually back? the past few games it's been static as long as you had the majority.

uhm....
Built from the ground up and designed to cater to the most competitive Battlefield players, Defuse provides a distinctly new flavor to Battlefield that stands in stark contrast to other modes like Rush and Conquest. Each player can only be revived once per round, and players who have been eliminated will be following the rest of the showdown from the sidelines.
to cater to ... yeah ... game mode gonna see more quits than squad rush. oh yeah, RIP Squad Rush.

Sad to see that Scavenger isn't returning.
Scavenger sucked compared to Gun Master.

olimpia84

that Sabalan Pipeline win... hahahahah so clutch!

Yeah, that was the highlight of the night. It was tense because we had such a good lead and started losing it near the end. What was that C4 thing you mentioned on the mic? Wasn't paying attention towards the end since I was spawning (or rather had to) in different places than you to get different flags just to minimize the bleeding.

I also liked the Nebandan Flats round because we locked them up from the get go and did a good job not letting them out of their base.

bahhh...missed you guys tonight.

On tomorrow?

Yeah, I'll try to be on.

Yeah, that was the highlight of the night. It was tense because we had such a good lead and started losing it near the end. What was that C4 thing you mentioned on the mic? Wasn't paying attention towards the end since I was spawning (or rather had to) in different places than you to get different flags just to minimize the bleeding.

I also liked the Nebandan Flats round because we locked them up from the get go and did a good job not letting them out of their base.
I C4'd a guy in a tank at the end of the game when it was like 4-1.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tx973cCZB4&t=1034

Top Bottom