• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
excaliburps said:
What are your major gripes so far. console peeps?

You're lucky I have to go take an exam in a bit... or I might sit here for the next two hour writing a book.

Seriously though...
seriously

Things that immediately spring to mind:

- absolutely the most obnoxious unlock system in memory.
- these are DICE's worst maps and the trend toward infantry maps continues...
- I think this game will suffer the worst balancing issues of all BF games. Already seeing it.
- Tanks and other vehicles repair themselves. I cannot roll my eyes hard enough.
- Flashlightz and lazers should not be nerfed, they should be removed. Worst addition.
- Jets are a huge waste and should be traded for more helicopters.
- The entire AA system here is a pile of shit... from shoulder mounts, to emplacements, to the counter measure system. I think the whole thing is trash.
- Infrared scopes. Hahaha....
- Squad system is broken.
- Autobalancing is there just to fuck over squads who actually occasionally get the squad system to work.
- VOIP.... yeah.
- seriously, I have to stop now to study.

Dave1988

Battlefield 3 Platinum GET! WWWWOOOooooo ~

Suprisingly enough, the Mcom defense ribbon wasn't that hard to get. I got it on my 5th (or so) try on Nashar Canals. Also thanks to JJD for posting that tip for getting the emplaced weapon ribbon. It really came in handy.

In other news...
1. GG to every GAFFer I played with yesterday.
2. The USAS-12 with 12g Frag ammo and a good scope unlocked is borderline hax. It's like a sniper rifle spewing grenades lol.

-Silver-

Evolved1 said:
You're lucky I have to go take an exam in a bit... or I might sit here for the next two hour writing a book.

Seriously though...
seriously

- I think this game will suffer the worst balancing issues of all BF games. Already seeing it.
- Tanks and other vehicles repair themselves. I cannot roll my eyes hard enough.
- Flashlightz and lazers should not be nerfed, they should be removed. Worst addition.
- The entire AA system here is a pile of shit... from shoulder mounts, to emplacements, to the counter measure system. I think the whole thing is trash.
- Autobalancing is there just to fuck over squads who actually occasionally get the squad system to work.
- VOIP.... yeah.
- You can no longer press select if you want someone in a vehicle to wait for you.
- controls still feel clunky.
- Only a handful of maps are worth playing.
- Sound keeps cutting out briefly, feels a bit too calm before it all comes back again.
- Stupid unlock system, I can only imagine EA forcing this on for future "pay to unlock" BS.
- Trying to spawn on a vehicle and somehow ending back at base sucks.
- Accidently spawning with the wrong kit sucks worse.
- Constantly having my handgun reset to the M9 every map is infuriating.
- Shotguns, or more specifically the USAS-12, feel like they're mobile LAV but with more accuracy.

MuseManMike said:
How do you get a Nemesis ribbon?

You have to kill the same guy during a match 10 times. Or is it just 7? anyways.

Gripes, a lot i loaned from previous posters and agree:
- Accidently spawning with the wrong kit, damn analog stick selection.
- Always having to manually set firemode to burst and laser off after spawning
- Sound keeps cutting out briefly
- You can no longer press select if you want someone in a vehicle to wait for you.
- "request ammo" isn't effective since no one notices
- Tanks and other vehicles repair themselves.
- Still can't reliably vault over a lot of obstacles

jorma

is now taking requests
Noisepurge said:
You have to kill the same guy during a match 10 times. Or is it just 7? anyways.

I'm pretty sure you only need to do it 6 times, 5 times for nemesis and then each subsequent kill is another nemesis kill.

But i'm also fairly sure that you need to do it 6 times in a row, but i guess i might be wrong on that one.

jorma said:
I'm pretty sure you only need to do it 6 times, 5 times for nemesis and then each subsequent kill is another nemesis kill.

But i'm also fairly sure that you need to do it 6 times in a row, but i guess i might be wrong on that one.

hmm, that might be easier to do than i thought then, maybe best in team deathmatch.

Team deathmatch is my tip for getting those knife kills rapidly too.

Daigoro

i got the nemesis ribbon playing a game of CQ on Metro, and my k/d is usually not so fantastic. its one of those ribbons that will just happen if you dont worry about it.

the mcom defense ribbon on the other hand is one of those you have to actively work at.

Dave1988 said:
Battlefield 3 Platinum GET! WWWWOOOooooo ~

Suprisingly enough, the Mcom defense ribbon wasn't that hard to get. I got it on my 5th (or so) try on Nashar Canals. Also thanks to JJD for posting that tip for getting the emplaced weapon ribbon. It really came in handy.

In other news...
1. GG to every GAFFer I played with yesterday.
2. The USAS-12 with 12g Frag ammo and a good scope unlocked is borderline hax. It's like a sniper rifle spewing grenades lol.

interesting. looking forward to checking that out.

congrats on the plat.
The Faceless Master said:

the last few links you've posted just bring me to my battlelog page, not some specific game rundown.

something wrong with battlelog, or something with the way you have to link to a specific page maybe

edit: thats odd, i just clicked it again and it went to the game report. i was actively logged in both times too.

guess ill just have to try more than once if i want to get to the right page sometimes.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
excaliburps said:
Speaking of Ribbons/Medals, I have no idea how I'll get the Melee Medal. I only have two melee ribbons and I'm already at Rank 47. :(

Same with the other medals for Recon, etc.

Flank/stealth. KNIFE KNIFE. KNIFE KNIFE. Stealth stealth stealth~~~ KNIFE KNIFE. KNIFE KNIFE.

Seriously, if I can go on seven kill knife streaks, you can too!

Noisepurge said:

He thinks Nemesis is that hard!

laughinggirls.jpg

Nemesis: 5 kills you, 0 kills on you them. Simple in theory but in practice it's annoying. I'm not sure if it resets in BF3 like BC2 but that the gist.

Getting other players in 24 player servers five times is damn near luck. Though I guess I should camp choke points but then again you run the risk of getting killed.

olimpia84

-Silver- said:
- controls still feel clunky.
- Only a handful of maps are worth playing.
- Sound keeps cutting out briefly, feels a bit too calm before it all comes back again.
- Stupid unlock system, I can only imagine EA forcing this on for future "pay to unlock" BS.
- Accidently spawning with the wrong kit sucks worse.
- Constantly having my handgun reset to the M9 every map is infuriating.
- Shotguns, or more specifically the USAS-12, feel like they're mobile LAV but with more accuracy.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the mini-map issues. Sometimes you'll capture a flag but it won't show as blue colored (it will remain white). Or sometimes you'll start playing Rush as a defender but the crates are orange in color (making you think you are part of the attacking team). Do you guys have these issues that I mentioned? I'm starting to think it might be just my copy of the game since nobody mentioned this so far.

todahawk

Evolved1 said:

Seriously though...
seriously

- VOIP.... yeah.

- Biggest problem... I don't think I've spoken to a single PS3Gaffer in squad. Occasionally I'll be able to talk with random's but not with squadmates from GAF. :(

- The controls and sensitivity just seem... off. I still find myself unable to make fine control corrections and swing waaaay past targets (as a soldier).

- Very little fun playing recon. I don't like TUBS or whatever the fuck it's called. It's like getting one recon ball that you have to pick up and move and can't throw.

- +1 on hating the weapon unlocks system

- on health regen on soldiers and vehicles: I think all it does is encourage backing off and hiding and neuters the medic. why bother with med kits when a team-mate can regen. hard to pic the medkit over the m320.

Dunno, the teams and squad felt so unified in BC2 and I'm really missing the camaraderie.

TheSeks

M320 has 2-4 shots. And given no one gives out ammo kits: Medikit > 4 shot grenade launcher even if it gets easy double-kills.

Marvie_3

Banned
olimpia84 said:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the mini-map issues. Sometimes you'll capture a flag but it won't show as blue colored (it will remain white). Or sometimes you'll start playing Rush as a defender but the crates are orange in color (making you think you are part of the attacking team). Do you guys have these issues that I mentioned? I'm starting to think it might be just my copy of the game since nobody mentioned this so far.
I have those problems too. Pisses me off when I go to defend a flag and its already under my team's control.

Hey guys I read some of your complaints and wonder if you guys also have these problems.

- Sometimes I lose my crosshairs
- Flashes of Green/Blue on my screen
- Sometimes I get revived and the score screen gets stuck on my screen
- Ive lost my crosshairs, and GUI completely a few times.
- Lost the menus a few time after dying and then had couldnt spawn
- Aiming is still "off" especially on the LMG's. I know they are big and have alot of recoil but they just miss at 10ft with the dot on a persons back so far
- Recon needs a buff on points. You can work your ass off as a recon and get NOTHING in return points wise
- Jumping obstacles can turn into a series of "half-jumps" were my soldier looks to be jumping it but just keeps failing to clear an obstacle till I start spamming jump
- moments of silence with no sound
- The knife is hit or miss even if your right behind a guy. Worse yet is swinging it 10 times while behind a guy only to have him turn and shoot you
- name tags and objective icons obscure the screen to much
- Obscuring name tags and objections have me routinely question if a player is my team mate or enemy

Someone said it already but I hate how "select" isn't as useful as it was in BC2.

-Asking for ammo/health is hard to notice.
-You can no longer call out to vehicles.
-Only squad leader can call out to flag capture; Prefer when all players in squad can do it.

Other complaints:
-Vehicles take too little damage
-audio often goes in and out
-knife lag. cutting a fence/glass doesn't break fast enough
-menus need to be more streamlined
-still can't quit after a match is done
-switch teams. I'd prefer they just take this out on consoles. Breaking up with squad sucks but I also hate having unbalanced teams.

I had some other issues but forgot them. Still, a lot of these issues should have been handled after the beta and all we keep hearing is that they're "investigating the issues".

Yeah my spotting is "hit or miss", sometimes I can just a few meters from some guy and I'll be spamming select and nothign will happen.
Just last night I was flying the MAV around and it would just stop spotting. I would have to shoot then reload then it would spot again. I was honestly getting so frustrated that I was flying maybe 5ft from guys spamming select and nothing was happening.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I haz internetz!!!

Rockscar here i come!!
EDIT: I take that back the PS3 cant connect for some odd reason.

todahawk

Pkm said:
Hey guys I read some of your complaints and wonder if you guys also have these problems.

- Sometimes I lose my crosshairs
- Flashes of Green/Blue on my screen
- Sometimes I get revived and the score screen gets stuck on my screen
- Ive lost my crosshairs, and GUI completely a few times.
- Lost the menus a few time after dying and then had couldnt spawn
- Aiming is still "off" especially on the LMG's. I know they are big and have alot of recoil but they just miss at 10ft with the dot on a persons back so far
- Recon needs a buff on points. You can work your ass off as a recon and get NOTHING in return points wise
- Jumping obstacles can turn into a series of "half-jumps" were my soldier looks to be jumping it but just keeps failing to clear an obstacle till I start spamming jump
- moments of silence with no sound
- The knife is hit or miss even if your right behind a guy. Worse yet is swinging it 10 times while behind a guy only to have him turn and shoot you
- name tags and objective icons obscure the screen to much
- Obscuring name tags and objections have me routinely question if a player is my team mate or enemy

yes on : losing crosshairs, stuck in score screens/blue green screen, missing sounds

@Sekoku: I don't live long enough to need more ammo for the m320 but i hear ya, why would they tempt the masses with getting rid of their medkit. i'm a team player but damn i still wanted to try out the nade launch and alt ammo.

greenjerk said:
- Biggest problem... I don't think I've spoken to a single PS3Gaffer in squad. Occasionally I'll be able to talk with random's but not with squadmates from GAF. :(

- The controls and sensitivity just seem... off. I still find myself unable to make fine control corrections and swing waaaay past targets (as a soldier).

- Very little fun playing recon. I don't like TUBS or whatever the fuck it's called. It's like getting one recon ball that you have to pick up and move and can't throw.

- +1 on hating the weapon unlocks system

- on health regen on soldiers and vehicles: I think all it does is encourage backing off and hiding and neuters the medic. why bother with med kits when a team-mate can regen. hard to pic the medkit over the m320.

Dunno, the teams and squad felt so unified in BC2 and I'm really missing the camaraderie.

Playing recon is a fucking art. lol.

As for team/squad thing - even when VOIP is working - we hardly talk. There isn't much strategy to most maps other than "hold choke points".

TheSeks

Dreamgazer said:
As for team/squad thing - even when VOIP is working - we hardly talk. There isn't much strategy to most maps other than "hold choke points".

Or, "I NEED THE MEDIKIT TO CONTINUE TO PEW PEW PEW YOU MORONS"

Or, "I NEED THE FUCKING AMMO TO CONTINUE TO PEW PEW PEW WITH MY RPG TO COLLAPSE BUILDINGS, YOU MORONS."

olimpia84 said:
i've never had that Rush issue, but the CQ issue pops up too often. also, it's kind of strange that caps that are being taken don't blink on the HUD and only blink above the minimap.

and who thought putting the flag capping progress bar almost in the dead center of the screen was a good idea?!?!?

oh, and why are the AA tank crosshairs on Noshahr Canals Rush the same color as the sky!?

olimpia84

TheSeks said:
Or, "I NEED THE MEDIKIT TO CONTINUE TO PEW PEW PEW YOU MORONS"

Or, "I NEED THE FUCKING AMMO TO CONTINUE TO PEW PEW PEW WITH MY RPG TO COLLAPSE BUILDINGS, YOU MORONS."

Just finished a rage-inducing match where this random dude in my squad didn't give any ammo. I asked him nicely first, then I started to get upset because I REALLY needed it (my G36C had no ammo left, my RPG no ammo left, only my handgun had some bullets). Then I started to yell at him in the mic and at that point he didn't throw any ammo on purpose because I was bitching so hard.

GenericUser

any news when a patch for ps3 comes up that finally fixes the aiming issues?

(really don't want to spoil the party)

its just that i'm pretty much fed up playing the game in sd ... now with skyrim it becomes even more of a chore because i'm constantly switching between SD and HD ... horrible :(

olimpia84

The Faceless Master said:
i've never had that Rush issue, but the CQ issue pops up too often. also, it's kind of strange that caps that are being taken don't blink on the HUD and only blink above the minimap.

and who thought putting the flag capping progress bar almost in the dead center of the screen was a good idea?!?!?

oh, and why are the AA tank crosshairs on Noshahr Canals Rush the same color as the sky!?

Glad to know I'm not the only one then. I hope they fix this...I think it's the single most important issue so far yet nobody is complaining about it.

todahawk

Dreamgazer said:
Playing recon is a fucking art. lol.

Yeah, I saw a recon using TUBS effectively today, he was camping on the roof of some building and had his salty recon ball sitting on the first floor trying to cover his flank. I didn't feel too bad spotting him with my the IR scope on my 870 and then blowing his ass up with an RPG.

Yeah, I know there isn't much strategy to talk but I always liked the chatter from PS3gaf, especially when you have a squadmate as a gunner/driver and can shout out, back up! dude to the left!

Maybe its the snow I'm missing from BC2's White Pass & Port Valdez. And I miss the sight of PS3GAF leveling every tree on Nelson Bay so we could have nice, clean fields of fire. I miss the wookies hiding in the lighthouse on Valaparaiso. :(

todahawk

olimpia84 said:
Just finished a rage-inducing match where this random dude in my squad didn't give any ammo. I asked him nicely first, then I started to get upset because I REALLY needed it (my G36C had no ammo left, my RPG no ammo left, only my handgun had some bullets). Then I started to yell at him in the mic and at that point he didn't throw any ammo on purpose because I was bitching so hard.

What a douchebag.
Had a match on canals and a couple of minutes in I spawn on the carrier with a few other guys and some random dude grabs a chopper.... wait for it... all by himself and takes off leaving us all standing there.

eek5

-Silver- said:

Damn I forgot about these. Sound cutting out is so bizarre. They spent all that time making the sound in the game good and it fucking just cuts out all over the place? How did that past QA?!

I really hate the vehicle spawning works but it's even more annoying when you have 3 squadmates that you can spawn on and you choose one but they die before you spawn and it decides to just spawn you back at base instead of giving you the option to spawn somewhere else.

Another thing, why can't we spot tank mines anymore!? It doesn't even show up if you have tank proximity scan. The only way to see them seems to be with the OP IRNV scope but even shooting them with bullets is dififcult. I don't get it.

TheSeks said:
M320 has 2-4 shots. And given no one gives out ammo kits: Medikit > 4 shot grenade launcher even if it gets easy double-kills.

Yeah medkit is better imo unless you have an agreement with a support on your squad that is going to feed you ammo boxes.

todahawk

eek5 said:
Damn I forgot about these. Sound cutting out is so bizarre. They spent all that time making the sound in the game good and it fucking just cuts out all over the place? How did that past QA?!

I really hate the vehicle spawning works but it's even more annoying when you have 3 squadmates that you can spawn on and you choose one but they die before you spawn and it decides to just spawn you back at base instead of giving you the option to spawn somewhere else.

Another thing, why can't we spot tank mines anymore!? It doesn't even show up if you have tank proximity scan. The only way to see them seems to be with the OP IRNV scope but even shooting them with bullets is dififcult. I don't get it.

Yeah medkit is better imo unless you have an agreement with a support on your squad that is going to feed you ammo boxes.

they show up with thermal optics too.

todahawk

eek5 said:
I guess DICE wanted us to play the game in either green or black and white. :lol

yeah, sometimes my eyes feel kinda weird after staying in thermal so long. 0_o
Just got off the phone with inet provider, i'm getting bumped up to 10/2 Mbps next week. only $5 more/month.

Milly79

So, what is the best weapon for the Support class? I really like having the extra benefit of ammo, so I've been trying to level it up. I've typically been using the 870mcs while trying to get the rifle scope (I hear it's pretty troll worthy, so I wanted to give it a run). I find it to be pretty inconsistent. I've been seeing a lot of guys running around with the USAS-12 which I do not have unlocked yet.

I typically don't like using the LMGs, but I'm afraid I may have to venture into that. If I'm using an all-kit weapon, I'm using the PDW-R. I like the option of 3 round burst and the recoil is kinda non-existent from what I've seen.

Dr Prob

Banned
Probably already posted elsewhere, but I kinda just stick to this topic, so I'll plead ignorance.

Top 10s:

Big Mooney | Boo

And Operation Asshat is everywhere as well.

Totally agree on the back/select button not being as useful as before (doesn't seem to be any reason to reduce that functionality, even if no one would pick you up/pay attention anyway), flag indicators not updating (though that didn't seem to happen before the latest patch), losing crosshairs (or getting cross-crosshairs when switching from a shotgun to something else and you're stuck with the circle), and the arbitrary nature of vaulting (you can vault over this, but not this...yet they're exactly the same!)...

But the chat thing seems to be the worst. It's all over the place, at least on the 360. Kinda need to get that working. Still, having fun. And I don't even have all the ribbons(!)

eek5

Milly79 said:
So, what is the best weapon for the Support class? I really like having the extra benefit of ammo, so I've been trying to level it up. I've typically been using the 870mcs while trying to get the rifle scope (I hear it's pretty troll worthy, so I wanted to give it a run). I find it to be pretty inconsistent. I've been seeing a lot of guys running around with the USAS-12 which I do not have unlocked yet.

I typically don't like using the LMGs, but I'm afraid I may have to venture into that. If I'm using an all-kit weapon, I'm using the PDW-R. I like the option of 3 round burst and the recoil is kinda non-existent from what I've seen.
I think M249 is the most balanced. M240B does the most damage the fastest but it has kind of high recoil. The M60 has the same dmg as M240B but a lower rate of fire which makes it a bit easier to manage than the M240B.

My stats with all three are nearly identical though so I don't know

Hw7SN.png

Milly79

Alright, thanks. I'll give that a try.

And, is BF3 really that dead on consoles now? I noticed on the day MW3 came out, the server browser started showing maybe 2 lists of 23/24. Now I don't even have 2 lists of that. The only filters I have on are 2/6 regions and rush only.

Kak.efes

I'm looking for someone to partner up with. I recently unlocked the CITV station on the tank, and I just started out on unlocking attachments to the helicopter. If you're interested, hit me up on PSN (id: bKak). I'd like it so as a tandem, we really leave a mark on the opposition.

Milly79 said:

I really like the M27, especially with holo site and grip. Too bad it is the US starting weapon, so you have to rank up to use it for Russian side.

Hey all you engineer addicts, if you see a mav - get out your stinger and shoot it down.
I shouldn't have to change classes 3 times cause people can't do their job...

Rockscar, I hope you have an explanation as to why you're running to the enemy spawn when 5 guys are spotted running right pass you >.>

All the games we've lost are perfect examples of when "wah wah I wanna player engineer 24/7" idiots can't deal with teams with good recon tactics.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Those were my very first BF3 matches. (I think that i have the network setup now)

Oh and who wants to play Co Op? Tried once but the other dude disconnected

TheSeks

Dreamgazer said:
All the games we've lost are perfect examples of when "wah wah I wanna player engineer 24/7" idiots can't deal with teams with good recon tactics.

wendywilliamsicant.gif

And you're not one to talk. I know you love the MAV and want to marry it, but on DEFENSE WITH PEOPLE IN THE GODDAMN BASE AND I'M THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO DEFEND PLUS SNIPING AWAY FROM THE BASE IN AN ATTEMPT TO SLOW THEM DOWN... it would be... you know NICE OF YOU TO GET OFF IT AND HELP. THREE TIMES, THREE TIMES on Damavand you could've gotten off the MAV and helped us out by being a body that could pew pew things and help me defend.

And yes: DERP ENGINEER 24/7 ALL DAY ERRYDAY needs to STOP.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wash the stench of failure off me, because it's bad when I'm topping the leaderboards in a desperate attempt to arm crates. FIVE TIMES I ARMED THEM BY MYSELF only to die in the attempt. THANK GOD SOME OF THOSE ATTEMPTS WERE COVERED. But that last round? A? I take B to try to draw them off A to let you guys in. Fast forward to me sneaking in to the back. I get up the stairs, 180 while arming. Take a dude out, clip another but die to him. WHERE IS THE BACKUP? All up in the air.

I hate randoms and people that don't attempt to change classes to help out. Seriously.

wendywilliamsicant.gif

I just... I can't...

>>Stingers<<

Stingers are useless since I'm the only one packing them. It's better for me to attempt to shoot the MAV/UAV over taking an RPG that's only useful for one situation (because everyone has DERP FLARES and since I'm the only one firing they dump flares and dump flares again before I reload)

TheSeks said:
And you're not one to talk. I know you love the MAV and want to marry it, but on DEFENSE WITH PEOPLE IN THE GODDAMN BASE AND I'M THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO DEFEND PLUS SNIPING AWAY FROM THE BASE IN AN ATTEMPT TO SLOW THEM DOWN... it would be... you know NICE OF YOU TO GET OFF IT AND HELP. THREE TIMES, THREE TIMES on Damavand you could've gotten off the MAV and helped us out by being a body that could pew pew things and help me defend.

And yes: DERP ENGINEER 24/7 ALL DAY ERRYDAY needs to STOP.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wash the stench of failure off me, because it's bad when I'm topping the leaderboards in a desperate attempt to arm crates. FIVE TIMES I ARMED THEM BY MYSELF only to die in the attempt. THANK GOD SOME OF THOSE ATTEMPTS WERE COVERED. But that last round? A? I take B to try to draw them off A to let you guys in. Fast forward to me sneaking in to the back. I get up the stairs, 180 while arming. Take a dude out, clip another but die to him. WHERE IS THE BACKUP? All up in the air.

I hate randoms and people that don't attempt to change classes to help out. Seriously.

I just... I can't...

Stingers are useless since I'm the only one packing them. It's better for me to attempt to shoot the MAV/UAV over taking an RPG that's only useful for one situation (because everyone has DERP FLARES and since I'm the only one firing they dump flares and dump flares again before I reload)
'

I acknowledge my errors.
With Calion and rockscar on our squad, I had faith that they would stay near the objectives and take out the people I spot. I thought the mav would have helped the team on the first 2 bases, but it was useless cause no one else stayed near the m-com.

I eventually just parked the mav in the warehouse and let it spot people by itself. However, then the enemies were just spawning people in with beacons and no one can figure out where they were.

The singers are useless, but you got to get that MAV down
. On attack round set 2 we couldn't get into the base until I shot the damn thing down.

After you left, I started yelling at callion and rockscar to stay near the base (in fact we lost A when the vehicles whores were off to no where.) Finally people got it, sticked near the m-com, shot the mav down and we came back with a very bitter victory.

yeah i tried to balance the teams with Waypoetic and Calion but then Calion swapped to the winning team :p

anyways, there was no escaping the reach of my Glock and we had some very good matches there :p

Even though my mic/voip was not working again and randoms never leave TUGS or ammo or meds :(

TheSeks

Noisepurge said:
yeah i tried to balance the teams with Waypoetic and Calion but then Calion swapped to the winning team :p

anyways, there was no escaping the reach of my Glock and we had some very good matches there :p

Calion wanted on our side. I kept sending him invites but the sides kept filling. You left/switched and that's when he joined.

That M176A or whatever is the Glock pistol? That shit was annoying to go against and I need to reup my Pistol skills again. But since the only MP-443 options on US side is the fucking stupid flashlight (I hate you Calion and wish you die a million deaths with that fucking thing until it's nerfed in which case I'm coming for your ass), and the useless on Softcore unless stealth suppressor.

OH DICE: I would Love you if you gave me the MP-443 and M9 on the US/RU side respectively. Oh, and fix the fucking co-op missions and crate defense ribbon.

TheSeks said:
That M176A or whatever is the Glock pistol?

No the Glock is just G17C, unlocks for both sides at level 4. It has the stupid laser pointer on it that i always try to remember to disable.

edit: and that one time on Kharg, when there was 5 guys trying to disarm the crate, it was glitching and just wouldn't activate the disarming :/

Top Bottom