• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Calion

TheSeks said:
Calion wanted on our side. I kept sending him invites but the sides kept filling. You left/switched and that's when he joined.

That M176A or whatever is the Glock pistol? That shit was annoying to go against and I need to reup my Pistol skills again. But since the only MP-443 options on US side is the fucking stupid flashlight (I hate you Calion and wish you die a million deaths with that fucking thing until it's nerfed in which case I'm coming for your ass), and the useless on Softcore unless stealth suppressor.

OH DICE: I would Love you if you gave me the MP-443 and M9 on the US/RU side respectively. Oh, and fix the fucking co-op missions and crate defense ribbon.

LOL, I could just feel that it was pissing you off during those games. :p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Calion82v said:
LOL, I could just feel that it was pissing you off during those games. :p

I hate the flashlights. Not even INRV is that broken I feel. But those goddamn flashlights need a nerf and FAST. I'm so sick of being blinded and having to play a guessing game or "stay away from a whole team of enemies that have flashlights and hope to hit them before they nuke my whole screen in white."

At least I got you in that hallway (holding it mostly by myself with a few randoms) and caught you/your squad attempting to go around the long way to B.

I also only need 7 more kills for the M27 IAR and then I need to find a new LMG to unlock shit on.

TheSeks

Dear DICE: Less of the bullshit Anti-Air on Norshal Canals spawning, please? It's hilariously annoying when the anti-air is taken into out of bounds and I have to attempt to C4 suicide it ONLY TO HAVE IT RESPAWN FIVE SECONDS LATER TO MOW INFANTRY DOWN INSTEAD OF THE HELICOPTER!

First Base also needs to be fixed to where the Javalin can hit the goddamn thing from the boat. IN ADDITION TO THE JAVALIN NOT LOSING LOCK WHEN SOMEONE GETS OUT OF THE GODDAMN VEHICLE.

CatPee

Hahaha, I just trolled a friend who was jet camping (while both of our jets were up in the air) so hard. Roadkilled him with the jeeps, tanks, and the chopper using the bail out trick. Then I rammed my tank into his jet to steer him off course and watched him blow up as he crashed into a wall.

Needless to say, he removed me from his friends list
KuGsj.gif

eek5

Has anyone noticed their tank spinning out on some hills? It's like the grass is made of ice on Caspian Border. I mean, I've never driven a tank in real life before so I can't comment on how realistic the physics are but doing 540's down a hill doesn't seem very realistic to me.

FWIW, it happens with or without boost activated.

Bruiserk

If anyone is going to playing around 2 hours from now, Ill join. I am writing an essay for my Poli Sci class that is due and I have to finish it today >_O God I want to play right now.

TheSeks

Calion never likes any of the "gifts" I give him when I change kits to revive him a la BC2 tactics. :( Probably because they don't have "training wheels" on them, unless it's the IRNV. :p

Dude, that PP-2000 mows bitches down in the tunnels + the extended mag I unlocked = crazy good. But you are such a sour puss sitting there with it while I'm doing laser light shows on people. :lol

Calion

TheSeks said:
Calion never likes any of the "gifts" I give him when I change kits to revive him a la BC2 tactics. :( Probably because they don't have "training wheels" on them, unless it's the IRNV. :p

Dude, that PP-2000 mows bitches down in the tunnels + the extended mag I unlocked = crazy good. But you are such a sour puss sitting there with it while I'm doing laser light shows on people. :lol

Hey now, I got about 4 kills with it. It's not a bad gun, I just prefer my M416. (Or the F200 when I unlock it)

That Canals attack game was just a power through. (Along with Kharg Island) Good stuff.

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
Hey now, I got about 4 kills with it. It's not a bad gun, I just prefer my M416. (Or the F200 when I unlock it)

That Canals attack game was just a power through. (Along with Kharg Island) Good stuff.

Yeah, but that Metro game was terrible. When I saw two other recons on our squad I was all "Hoo-boy."

Just had a weird glitch where my HUD is gone and I can't spawn because the HUD for the spawn screen isn't there either. No freeze as I can see squad-mates continuing to play. Weird. Had to XMB quit. Guess that's a time to call for a break right now.

Milly79

Yep, no matter where I am. I can move freely, but I cannot move the RS.

Happens in any vehicle, mortar, emplacements, even the MAV is janky.

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
Oh, I thought that was lag on my part. I guess not.

No, I've had it happen once or twice before. Like I said: Clipping issue AFAIK. But it's still annoying as shit to get when you're keeping a tank up like we were that LAV.

TheSeks

I still need the M-COM defense ribbon. SMH DICE for the requirements behind this... :|

rdrr gnr

Held my own against a GAF stack on Bazaar. Bruiserk and PKM got destroyed.

Mini got lucky everytime he killed me. I was out of shotgun ammo. He was prone in a corner. Then a claymore. FUUUUU.

senador

Banned
TheSeks said:
I still need the M-COM defense ribbon. SMH DICE for the requirements behind this... :|

I got 1 in a round the other day without actually trying for it. :p

I believe it was on Caspian.

Edit: My advice is to not crouch near the crate but in view of it. Right next to the doorway of a crate building works well. Then as the enemy walks in they'll walk past you and you kill them as they start arming.

rdrr gnr

So I tired filtering through lobbies (joining and leaving) until I ended up on defense of the appropriate maps. I ended getting 2 mid-plant defenses each time and no more. A few of the times, it had to be maybe half a millisecond too late or too early and it just didn't count. This ribbon is beyond stupid. I can't believe it's not proximity based.

eek5

The Faceless Master said:
so on several infantry maps today i tried to get the suppression ribbon.

no DICE
I have 23 hours playtime on LMGs and only 20 of those. I end up getting kills more than suppression assists.

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
Has that ever happened in BF history?

Nope.avi.dll.exe.7z.rar.gif.jpg.mpg

Now, if you want "double exp" I hear Carl on Duty has it and you're free to go over there if you can't toss out kit items to level up at a decent clip here.

MuseManMike said:
Held my own against a GAF stack on Bazaar. Bruiserk and PKM got destroyed.

Mini got lucky everytime he killed me. I was out of shotgun ammo. He was prone in a corner. Then a claymore. FUUUUU.

I wouldnt say we were destroyed, more like surgically picked apart lol. Jesus man, I ate about a million rounds from that DAO every time I turned a corner. Everybody else on your team was like shooting fish and a barrel but your sneaky ass kept putting us down :(

Good game tho with you guys, tho I came late and the server fell apart after a match or two it was a fun time.
Hope I can join up with ya guys tonight or something.

Calion

Dreamgazer said:
Not important enough for me to research.
Knowing DICE though - no.

come on SUPERPATCH WEEKEND.

Yeah, I thought so. I'm not for double XP weekends.

The sound going out is my biggest gripe of the game so far. It really sucks when you're being sniped and can only tell by visual factors. FIX THIS SHIT DICE.

man 3 guys and 1 tank couldn't stop me from arming an open-air m-com twice + killing them at the same time.

Talk about embarrassing for the other team.

rdrr gnr

If Sekoku and other people want to get that M-COM defender ribbon, I say we do it tonight. Say, after or around 9PM PST? I think I'll be able to finish my work by then.

Anybody else interested?

Top Bottom