• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This applies to the smurfs on your own team as well... every time one of those tards spawns next to the tank or something at the start of the round, I'm just thinking about the hole we're going to have to climb out of, because that guy is probably going to do the stupidest thing possible with it. And the other team will probably have competent pilots.

The average player just doesn't appreciate the power of vehicles, and how they can influence the flow/momentum of a match.

Hell, even some of GAF doesn't use it too well at times. Dream and the LAV on First Set Seine, for instance. "What the fuck are you doing? RUSH THE BACK! RUSH THE BACK! IF YOU STOP THEM FROM GETTING TO B WE CAN ARM IT EASIER! I CAN EVEN GET--WTF ARE YOU BACKING UP FROM BEING HIT FOR. ARGHHHHHH!"

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I make mistakes too sometimes... everyone does. But there's a difference between that and... well... you know the smurfs. I mean you just know. Like, five seconds of them driving and you just know it's gonna end bad. Things are about to go sideways until a real player gets control of that vehicle.

lol

you're 100% right about seine though.

Evolved1

You guys should hear Olimpia when some smurf gets the LAV on Bazaar conquest and doesn't take it around to the opposite base.

It is hilarious. It also sucks, too, because he knows how badly that will cost us, and he's right, that player should be ejected from the server...

olimpia84

I'm sorry I had to bail earlier, but I had to pick up my GF at work... :-(

The worst thing is that the other team wasn't even that good...at least on the games that I played we usually would get the ace pin.

That Op. Firestorm was a good example, we ended the game with a 2.000 points advantage on the best player on the other team, and we still lost by 70 tickets. Our team was really worthless...

No problem, I don't think it would have made too much of a difference to be honest. When you quit the other team got really good (they got new high ranked players) but what pisses me off is that our team also had "good" players in it, yet they managed to fuck up the game by waiting in the base for the stupid jets.

olimpia84

I make mistakes too sometimes... everyone does. But there's a difference between that and... well... you know the smurfs. I mean you just know. Like, five seconds of them driving and you just know it's gonna end bad. Things are about to go sideways until a real player gets control of that vehicle.

lol

you're 100% right about seine though.

The worst case is when a random picks the tank first and takes off without picking anybody up, then gets to the first flag and bails out of the tank. No, actually it could be worse like it happened to me the other day: random recon picks up the tank in Kharg Island, drives all the way up to the mountain to his favorite sniping spot and leaves the tank there....

redhot_

The worst case is when a random picks the tank first and takes off without picking anybody up, then gets to the first flag and bails out of the tank. No, actually it could be worse like it happened to me the other day: random recon picks up the tank in Kharg Island, drives all the way up to the mountain to his favorite sniping spot and leaves the tank there....

The worst thing that i see the most of is when playing Damavand Peak. Some asshat grabs the tank first and wants to capture the first flag rather then rushing the middle. It might just be me, but man that's my biggest pet peeve and drives me crazy.

Kak.efes

Do you guys only play conquest? It'd be nice to switch it up every so often. I recently started playing, and enjoying Rush again.

TheSeks

Do you guys only play conquest? It'd be nice to switch it up every so often. I recently started playing, and enjoying Rush again.

B-B-BUT RUSH SUX BRO, DON'T YOU KNOW? </whiners>

And people in private agree with me: Rush >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Conquest

Kak.efes

I'd like to think with a decent contingent of gaffers, it'd be an easy roll.

That Firestorm round was hilarious. I was trying to figure out how we were losing. I spawned at our base, and there were five people there waiting for the Venom & Viper. I counted them.

TheSeks

I'd like to think with a decent contingent of gaffers, it'd be an easy roll.

It is an easy roll with any number of GAF people
In Conquest
. The problem is most of those people don't want to break shitty habits (see: Engineer 24/7 all day erryday to where they eat shit and then whine about losses when another team stomps all over them) and re-learn another mode/method.

Frankly, I've given up on those people and we've gotten a peace in here. I'm done debating it. Olimpia will play Rush when he feels like it, but prefers Conquest. I'll play Conquest (but get quickly bored out of my mind because 3 flag Conquest < Dogshit <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 5 Flag no-uncaps a la BC1 Conquest), but prefer Rush, as like 2-3 other people in private. But I'm not going to name their names.

Faceless doesn't care and joins whatever.

Daigoro

Gunslinger!

Achievement Unlocked!

im almost there. just 2 more weapons to unlock and im very close. i actually have been having fun grinding these objectives out to unlock these weapons. for the most part anyways.

oh shit actually, i just remembered i still have a bunch of RPG kills to get still. i dont know why i dislike Engie so much in this game. i only ever use them to fix tanks. i have no desire to play engineer at all otherwise.

i got Like a Boss the other day. that was fun and not too much work, luckily. i could see it getting annoying if i didnt get lucky.

NOT looking forward to trying for that One Man Army or whatever its called. i will be useless for like a week to any team im on just trying to get a jet kill and then trying to find a tank before i die.

Kak.efes

In Conquest
. The problem is most of those people don't want to break shitty habits (see: Engineer 24/7 all day erryday to where they eat shit and then whine about losses when another team stomps all over them) and re-learn another mode/method.

Frankly, I've given up on those people and we've gotten a peace in here. I'm done debating it. Olimpia will play Rush when he feels like it, but prefers Conquest. I'll play Conquest (but get quickly bored out of my mind because 3 flag Conquest < Dogshit <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 5 Flag no-uncaps a la BC1 Conquest), but prefer Rush, as like 2-3 other people in private. But I'm not going to name their names.

You know, you tend to get easily irritated. You need to relax. Their reasoning for preferring Conquest, probably isn't all that dissimilar to your reasoning for preferring Rush. I personally enjoy the variety of playing both.

Evolved1

In Conquest

Both modes have their pros and cons...

I'm about 50/50 as far as games played. Slight edge to conquest. I don't know where you get the whole "conquest is so much easier" thing, seemingly implying we all play it to pad stats, or because some of us can't handle the challenge of rush.

My win% is better in Rush. Imo it's easier to win in rush with a single squad. Two guys can take a crate. And it's gone. Done. Time to move on. But two guys can't hold all the flags in a round of conquest. Exhibit A.

At the end of the day, consistent winning requires a team effort in either mode. And neither is a cake walk if your team is incompetent. But I believe the focused nature of rush objectives gives an advantage to a smaller group than a big 5-flag conquest game. Just because the skill of that squad is more concentrated, as opposed to scattered all over a map.

But the difference shouldn't be overstated... in fact I'd say it's barely beyond negligible.

And it's kind of annoying to hear you harp on the engineers. They are the most powerful/flexible class, no shit people use them more than others. Especially on large, vehicle heavy maps.

JJD

Posted by Demize on reddit. Seems Dice is thinking about balancing some accessories.

Demize said:
I'm working on a retweak of the accessories in the game currently, as I feel the player is limited in choice due to a few accessories being the clear winners in almost all categories. While this unfortunately means nerfing those that are over used, the goal here is to focus on improving the under performing and under used attachments. Additionally it is the intention for an unmodified weapon to offer the best balance of Recoil, Accuracy, and Stealth. Right now this is preliminary, I've already asked for feedback on different attachments, and there's several good threads here and on Battlelog that discuss the weapons. Again, I'm not promising this will go live, and I'm not promising there will be an update, I'm looking for feedback and a discussion.
Thanks, Alan "Demize99" Kertz

Foregrip
The Foregrip is for players who who are in close combat and highly mobile fighting situations. It reduces the horizontal recoil forces that make maintaining a consistant aim on target difficult, however it makes aimed shots more difficult.
+34% reduction in horizontal recoil (adjust based on gun)
-20% penalty to base accuracy when aimed
Rationale: The Foregrip is quite powerful on weapons with high amounts of horizontal recoil, and is generally the goto attachment for everyone using Assault Rifles and Carbines. Currently it has no downside, which makes it a pure bonus upgrade and is a no brainer. Adjusting the foregrip on a per gun basis will prevent the foregrip from over powering some guns, and also means it doesn't need to be globally nerfed into oblivion. For example, 50% of the FAMAS's recoil is 0.3deg, while 50% of the G3A3's recoil is only 0.1deg. A global 0.1deg might work better, generally it will need to be on a per gun basis. The 20% penalty to aimed fire is about equal to a single shot fired on a Carbine.

Bipod
The Bipod is for Players who wish to setup a position and hold it against the enemy, or make long range shots effectively. When deployed recoil and dispersion are substantially reduced and scope sway is eliminated (except under suppression).
+Reduction in horizontal and vertical recoil (% depends on gun type)
+Reduction in dispersion (% depends on gun type/ammo type)
-Has to be setup to get the benefit
Rationale: The Bipod is underused, has a large penalty of needing to be stationary, yet today doesn't offer enough benefits on Carbines and Assault Rifles to be worth using. A buff of the bipod for these, and perhaps even LMG weapons is likely necessary.

Suppressor
The Suppressor is for players who are mostly focused on Stealth. It uses low velocity rounds, which means better stealth at the cost of reduced range. The Suppressor adds bulk to a weapon due to its size, making firing from the hip more difficult, though a high quality Suppressor provides a small aimed accuracy bonus and reduces the muzzle rise when firing.
+Does not appear on minimap when firing.
+Reduces sound and visual muzzle signature
-Reduced range for both min and max, damage stays the same.
-50% penalty to base accuracy from the hip
+25% bonus to base accuracy when aimed
+10% reduced vertical recoil
Rationale: Today the Suppressor's main penalty is the slower bullet speed, the current 34% penalty to hip fire is almost ignore-able at any range you would hip fire, and with the upcoming buff to aim speed (time to accurate when aiming) the downside needs to be larger. Additionally, the damage over range is only actually applied for LMGs and ARs, removing it and replacing it with a reduced to range makes this more consistent for all weapon types and focuses it more on close range (For reference, today an AR kills with 5 rounds at 40m and drops off to 7 shots, with a suppressor this would be 25m, but beyond 25m the damage would be a flat 6 shots.) Today the Suppressor also gives a 50% bonus to aimed accuracy, which is the same as the heavy barrel, but without the additional recoil. In fact the suppressor reduces vertical recoil by 10%, an amount which is essentially negligible, but is just one more reason to use the suppressor instead of other accessories. Reducing this bonus makes sense, and allows the suppressor to offset the foregrip penalty, while not being as good as the heavy barrel. This is of course over all a nerf but hopefully a minor one to what is essentially not an overpowered, just over used/general purpose, accessory.

Heavy Barrel
The Heavy Barrel is for players who are focused on Accurate Aimed fire. It uses high velocity rounds, which means the bullet drop is reduced and the max range of the weapon is increased at the cost of an increase in auto fire dispersion. The Heavy Barrel adds bulk to a weapon due to its weight, making firing from the hip more difficult, though it gives a substantial increase in aimed accuracy bonus.
+Increased maximum range, damage stays the same.
-25% increased dispersion per shot
+50% bonus to base accuracy when aimed
-25% penalty to base accuracy from the hip
Rationale: The Heavy Barrel gets used decently often today, though I think mostly because it's available quite a bit earlier than the Suppressor for Assault Rifles and Carbines. Frankly, the penalty today to recoil, as well as a penalty to deviation, makes the aimed accuracy increase useless, especially since the Suppressor has the accuracy bonus as well. So, let's pull the recoil penalty off this baby entirely, keep the auto fire accuracy penalty to keep it focused on small bursts of accurate aimed fire, and finally, push the maximum range of the rounds out a bit. This will give the Heavy Barrel better performance in medium range by extending the 5 shots to kill window of a 556 or 545 AR from 40 to 65m. Past 65m, the damage would be the same. This is a rather large buff.

Flash Suppressor
The Flash Suppressor is for players who want some additional Stealth, without the range and accuracy penalties of a Suppressor. It works as a recoil compensator, reducing recoil, though it adds a slight bit of bulk making firing from the hip more difficult.
+Reduces visual muzzle signature
+20% reduced vertical recoil
-20% penalty to base accuracy from the hip
Rationale: The Flash Suppressor is underwhelming generally. While it hides the muzzle flash it doesn't hide you on the minimap. I considered allowing it to hide on the minimap, but then it begins to just be a Suppressor without the aim bonus and range penalties. I want it to be something different. By allowing the Flash Suppressor to work as a recoil Compensator, the FS becomes a middle ground between the Suppressor and Heavy Barrel. If you're otherwise happy with the range, damage, and accuracy of your weapon, then the FS should be a nice buff to manageable recoil, without a whole lot of penalty. This is also a large buff.

Target Pointer
The Target Pointer is for players who want to run and gun from the hip. The laser is visible, making the user more visibile to other combatants and thus less Stealthy.
-Visible Laser
+Laser can dazzle opponents
+33% increase in base accuracy from the hip
Rationale: The Target Pointer works well for its role, and generally feels like it doesn't need to be changed.

So, what do you think?
PS, PATRON2007, if you're on Reddit, quit knife stalking me plx.

Sorry Evolved but it seems that LASERZZZ dazzle won't be nerfed in any way! ;-)

Evolved1

I like most of these proposed changes. Laser dazzle has never been the worst thing... and at least you can still see through it.

Unlike the bat signal flashlights, which he didn't mention. :(

I agree with most of the rationale behind the attachment changes. I'd love to see them take a similar approach to some of the other areas in the game.

also... they can give us BC2 analog settings, that'd be just great.

speaking of randoms, last night i saw one of the most hilarious things ever. i have to laugh at this stuff or i would go crazy...

so, we're attacking on Seine Crossing... final set... and this random gets in the LAV, BLAZES UP TO A, BAILS OUT AND GETS KILLED

NOT looking forward to trying for that One Man Army or whatever its called. i will be useless for like a week to any team im on just trying to get a jet kill and then trying to find a tank before i die.

I fluked this in a couple minutes on Caspian Border conquest on my first attempt after realising it was there.

Grabbed the jet on spawn and gunned theirs down instantly, bailed out over my teams tanks still rolling into A, got in the machine gun and killed two guys rushing in a jeep. Hopped out and flanked round behind two other guys sneaking into A.

I couldn't believe i had done it so quickly, i was really expecting it to be a grind.

TheSeks

I don't know where you get the whole "conquest is so much easier" thing

Three flags. Entire games over in five minutes. It's not fun. It's never been fun in BC2 either. The only reason it was somewhat non-boring was due to the annoyance of helicopter stealers in Atacama. Otherwise it's "take two flags, the other team sucks and we take the other flag in the first five minutes, we win, yay."

Compare that to Rush where Faceless sits down and Me, CoDMaul, and Cal attempt to take A first set Norshal against a team. I finally get the crate after dying about 5 times attempting to smoke it and we're down to 3-5 tickets. Not boring/intense. Big difference.

But two guys can't hold all the flags in a round of conquest.

Except I have done that on Bazaar and other vehicle-affected maps. Requires a good pilot (AKA: Me) and a good teammate (AKA: Anyone with a working brain/engineer that isn't going to go DERP ROCKETS/AT MINE). In fact, shove the LAV into the alley of B and you can hold both flags pretty damn easy with the exception of the other LAV. Meanwhile, randoms go around to C while teammate props me up and I harass/take down anyone coming into the alley or A with the LAV from their team. But meh.

And it's kind of annoying to hear you harp on the engineers. They are the most powerful/flexible class, no shit people use them more than others. Especially on large, vehicle heavy maps.

Except they then change class... and don't help the team. Oh, and whine about not being able to take tanks out. NO SHIT!? REALLY!? I thought this was a class-based game a la TF2 and not Call of Duty!?

Rationale: The Bipod is underused, has a large penalty of needing to be stationary, yet today doesn't offer enough benefits on Carbines and Assault Rifles to be worth using. A buff of the bipod for these, and perhaps even LMG weapons is likely necessary.

Er-The Bipod is completely fine as is, Demize. There is no need to "buff" it. You just need to fix the stupid bipod deployment when it isn't needed and Bipod not-deploying when it is needed issue before anything.

I can't use the bipod, i have a tiny amount of drift in my 360 pads sticks which seems to be accentuated in Battlefield, i'll set up the bipod and just as i'm about to fire it thinks i'm moving and drop it.

So much rage, my own fault for still using the ODST pad really.

olimpia84

Three flags. Entire games over in five minutes. It's not fun. It's never been fun in BC2 either. The only reason it was somewhat non-boring was due to the annoyance of helicopter stealers in Atacama. Otherwise it's "take two flags, the other team sucks and we take the other flag in the first five minutes, we win, yay."

You make it sound like every Conquest game is easy. Maybe you should have joined us yesterday and show me how 'easy' three-flags maps like Operation Storm are. Ask anybody that played yesterday to see how it went.

And even when you face sucky teams in Conquest there's nothing wrong with games being over in five minutes. If they suck they deserve to be punished and base raped and let the game auto-balance teams for the next match so it's a little bit more competitive.
In Rush, if you face a sucky team this is how it goes: in defense nobody from the opposing team even attempts to arm the mcom, they all sit down in their base and snipe and the game drags for about 40 minutes, no action whatsoever; in attack nobody bothers to defend the mcom so you can pretty much run in the open and arm the crates...match over in less than five minutes.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
B-B-BUT RUSH SUX BRO, DON'T YOU KNOW? </whiners>

And people in private agree with me: Rush >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Conquest

I'm 50/50

Evolved1

So, funny story... I finally got past the part of the campaign that was giving me fits (at like 3 am this morning). And uh turns out this single player is actually kind of awesome.

All these patch notes mention changes to horizontal recoil...it's strange, I never really notice horizontal recoil; it seems as though the vertical movement is much more pronounced and affecting.

Plus, when shooting a gun, doesn't the kickback raise your gun a little? Why would it wobble left and right?

EDIT: Gah, I thought this was the main BF3 thread.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So, funny story... I finally got past the part of the campaign that was giving me fits (at like 3 am this morning). And uh turns out this single player is actually kind of awesome.
Why do you have to lie man? Why? XD

I had bad luck i think, all of the 'critical' scenes in the game glitched out :(

JJD

Sorry Hunting Beast and Ksaiyu, I lost connection to EA on the very beginning of that Canals match, I tried to get back in the game but fucking EA servers wouldn't let me. I hope you guys won that round!

Also props for Dave, Hunting Beast, Codmaul and everyone that joined! We didn't lose a single game!

I liked the single player campaign, it wasn't anything special but for me it wasn't worse than any of the CoD campaigns that I've played.

It was better than Blops and worse than MW 1 and 2 (still haven't played 3).

That said, Dice lost a lot of opportunities in the campaign. They should have tried to give it more of a "Battlefield" feeling than a straight Cod rip off. The best mission by far was the tank one, and the jet mission was the biggest opportunity missed. They should have done more vehicle missions.

Edit: Also fuck games/movies and their cliffhanger endings. Try to give us some closure before jumping to the next chapter.

TheSeks

You make it sound like every Conquest game is easy. Maybe you should have joined us yesterday and show me how 'easy' three-flags maps like Operation Storm are. Ask anybody that played yesterday to see how it went.

Op Firestorm is pretty easy to take three flags provided someone isn't in the PEW PEW jet mode.

And even when you face sucky teams in Conquest there's nothing wrong with games being over in five minutes. If they suck they deserve to be punished and base raped and let the game auto-balance teams for the next match so it's a little bit more competitive.
In Rush, if you face a sucky team this is how it goes: in defense nobody from the opposing team even attempts to arm the mcom, they all sit down in their base and snipe and the game drags for about 40 minutes, no action whatsoever; in attack nobody bothers to defend the mcom so you can pretty much run in the open and arm the crates...match over in less than five minutes.

I'd rather have games drag instead of the game being decided within the first five minutes of every round, but that's just me.

JJD

You know that saying...if you can't beat then...

I've always hated frag rounds too, until I began to use then! ;-)

Also, just saw this...

SpVeT.jpg

Lol! I'm not a SW fan, but I could easily see me playing this!

So... Wake Island... Defenders...

after clearing A with the AA tank, i was driving back from A on the inside beach towards B

then all of a sudden, this plane (russian plane) ... it just slowly glides down in front of me and lands on the beach

so, the pilot lands, hops out and repairs, then takes off again on the beach going from B towards C

i dunno why, but all i could do was laugh, it was so hilarious at that moment!

TheSeks

And you didn't kill him!?

In any case, I'm (mostly) done trophy whoring MGS3 so I should be on BF3 tomorrow. Given it's nearly the start of my "weekend," anyway. But I'm going to be splitting time between BC1 (for kills), Ass Creed: Brotherhood (for level 50 and to meet the requirements for stuff to boost later on), and BF3 in addition to Peace Walker (gotta redo a save file since they don't like PSP save file transfer in for trophy purposes. Ugh.)

And you didn't kill him!?

In any case, I'm (mostly) done trophy whoring MGS3 so I should be on BF3 tomorrow. Given it's nearly the start of my "weekend," anyway. But I'm going to be splitting time between BC1 (for kills), Ass Creed: Brotherhood (for level 50 and to meet the requirements for stuff to boost later on), and BF3 in addition to Peace Walker (gotta redo a save file since they don't like PSP save file transfer in for trophy purposes. Ugh.)

kill him? we were both defenders...

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
You know that saying...if you can't beat then...

I've always hated frag rounds too, until I began to use then! ;-)

Also, just saw this...

http://i.imgur.com/SpVeT.jpg[/IM G]

Lol! I'm not a SW fan, but I could easily see me playing this![/QUOTE]

Only people who can kill join >_>
Or people who want a higher K/D ratio

or both

Seanspeed

Banned
Srs. I didn't really start experiencing them until lately and now a decent amount of players use them. They suck. They also seem to have super range.

I rarely get killed by grenades. You usually have plenty of time to get away and I dont think the range is that big at all. At least not after playing Call of Duty for several years.

Evolved1

I rarely get killed by grenades. You usually have plenty of time to get away and I dont think the range is that big at all. At least not after playing Call of Duty for several years.

Frag rounds dude... not frags. You can't run away from frag rounds. The suppression effect actually (severely) reduces your ability to react. You're lucky to even turn while getting hammered by them. Forget aiming. Or seeing. Or any fucking other thing resembling basic gameplay while you're being hit with them.

It's a portable LAV cannon. Up there with falshlightz for their one-sided nature, and ability to reduce fairness of 1v1 competition.

Auto shotguns just shouldn't have them.

Seanspeed

Banned
Frag rounds dude... not frags. You can't run away from frag rounds. The suppression effect actually (severely) reduces your ability to react. You're lucky to even turn while getting hammered by them. Forget aiming. Or seeing. Or any fucking other thing resembling basic gameplay while you're being hit with them.

It's a portable LAV cannon. Up there with falshlightz for their one-sided nature, and ability to reduce fairness of 1v1 competition.

Auto shotguns just shouldn't have them.

Ah my bad. Should have read better.

I dont think I come across this that much, though.

Evolved1

Acronym for "close quarters battle" and another common one you'll see on gaf is CQC which stands for "close quarters combat". I'm convinced usage of the latter is more pronounced on gaf because it was in a lot of the PR for the Metal Gear series. Either way, they both mean the same thing, and are common in most threads relating to realistic or semi-realistic military shooters.

9doKg.jpg

Evolved1

Ive come to the conclusion majority of B2K maps aren't great, Ive found myself wanting to go back to Caspian.

I think they're a nice departure from the infantry focused vanilla maps... I mean, you still get infantry in B2K, but it's not just a series of choke points like you get in Metro or whatever.

One thing that really brings down the B2K maps is conquest assault. What a retarded fucking mode. Hurp, lets take the worst aspect of conquest, and make it its own mode! derp.

Top Bottom