• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT2| Mine! RendeZook! Wa Isl!

Rur0ni

I finally got around to playing this over the weekend. Jeez.. it's really fun to sneak around, shoot down jets and helicopters. The war atmosphere of this game, really great.

Donos

Bandar Desert is a heli graveyard. Saw 5 heli kills from other tanks yesterday and made 2 myself in 1 round. If there is a midair flying chopper, you can see 1-3 tank destroyers heading their way to get them. Still had a Bandar round with a lvl 100 elite heli player who used every dune and little obstacle to survive and did that pretty well. He ended with a 5:1 K/D although after the 4th time he killed me, i made it my sole mission to destroy him (and failed) -_-.

GuessWho

so thinking about getting armored kill, but I'm wondering how many dlcs are after armored kill? If it's one more then no need to get premium but if it's 2 more then i'll get premium.

so thinking about getting armored kill, but I'm wondering how many dlcs are after armored kill? If it's one more then no need to get premium but if it's 2 more then i'll get premium.

There are 2 more after armored kill, but one isn't scheduled for release until march of next year.

Mully

Premium has so far been a pretty good investment. I can't wait to hear what End Game is. Dinos or bust. Even Close Quarters was good for what it was supposed to be.

Divius

I think I might buy Armored Kill (providing I can dig up a 25 or 50% discount code from somewhere). I have no need for premium and think I will be done/bored with the game when those other expansions hit.

Played a few games of Armored Kill maps, indeed the game feels a lot better with the 64 player count (I love Armored Shield). Now that I have a very decent machine and BF3 PS3 is kind of absent I'll probably play more the master race version X).

GuessWho

Got premium and really liking it so far. All I really wanted was armored kill and didn't care for CQC, but man CQC is actually loads of fun! I mean I always liked Metro, but never thought I would like it this much.

Divius

Asked EA support if I could have a discount code for Armored Kill, so they gave me a 15% discount code, but it does not work on DLC. :(

Fantomex

Hey Guys, I'm hoping you can help me out. Been a console gamer until yesterday now that I have a PC. bought BF3 from the 9.99 sale on Gamestop, Installed origin and good to go. However when I launch and am at the battlelog, I see no options to just play the single player campaign or to join a multiplayer server. Just more of a blog looking page with my stats. Any direction?

MrBig

Hey Guys, I'm hoping you can help me out. Been a console gamer until yesterday now that I have a PC. bought BF3 from the 9.99 sale on Gamestop, Installed origin and good to go. However when I launch and am at the battlelog, I see no options to just play the single player campaign or to join a multiplayer server. Just more of a blog looking page with my stats. Any direction?

Are you logged in to battle log? The headers at the top that say multiplayer, campaign etc are what you go to to access the game. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/

I WANT NEW JETS!

For the love of god Dice. The Jet gameplay is fantastic in BF3, WHY AREN'T MILKING THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

A dog fight only map would probably be the most played map on BF3.

Ok maybe not, but it would be pretty damn popular

Babalu.

I WANT NEW JETS!

For the love of god Dice. The Jet gameplay is fantastic in BF3, WHY AREN'T MILKING THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

A dog fight only map would probably be the most played map on BF3.

Ok maybe not, but it would be pretty damn popular

YES! Like in battlefield 1943 on xbox, there was a jets only map and it was awesome. We need a map like arboraz mountains that are mountainous but wayyy bigger with all kinds of jets.

or an all helicopter map too

Just started playing BF3 on pc after finishing it on 360. I think the pc randoms are even worse than their console counterparts. Is there a list of pc-BF3-GAF?

Top Bottom