• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

bf4_2013_11_14_07_46_17_47.jpg

Oh goodie, they added 3D support!

I'm actually enjoying the SP because the graphics are so damn good. Shooting also feels superb at 60fps. Bravo to Dice for delivering a slam dunk on the graphics front on PS4.

Martian

Are there any Youtube videos that show a full match?

With or without commentary in HD?
I would like to see the game in action

meshwork

Hi MODS , is it possible to have a Next Gen OT ?
Its a game that deserves it ,I guess. The 64ppl and 60fps you know .

cheers
chris

This is the official topic for the game, why not just post here? No reason to divide the community when the only difference between the next-gen console version and the PC version is the hardware the game runs on. It makes especially little sense if you'd lump both consoles in the same thread and leave PC out just because it's not played with a controller (unless you're 0verdoziz!).

Ubersnug

So, I'm going to be upgrading my 360 version of BF4 to the XOne version next week. I previously bought Battlefield premium and will be porting my stats across as well. For our Playstation brothers who are doing the same thing, have they migrated their premium and stats across yet? Can you describe what the process was?

DarkFlow

Banned
If the crash is on your end just wait till battlelog refreshes. When the match is over you get your stats and kills added as long as you don't join another game.
Well I have to get a kill with the defib, rifle, pistol and m320 in one round. So that does me no good since I started with the defib, got the kill, then a min later crashed. I was pissed, I quit for the night.

Couldn't sign in to PSN so I took single player for a spin. That 60 fps goodness. I just want to get in the multiplayer so badly
This. Huge smile on my face throughout the entire first mission. Looks amazing. Never thought I'd get the legit BF experience on a console. Shit is so good.

Faith

The L85 is a weapon featured in the Battlefield 4: Second Assault expansion. It was first seen in the expansion's teaser trailer. Since the November 14th, the weapon has been accidentally made available for unlocking, and can be unlocked by getting 3 kills with an Assault Rifle, 1 kill with a pistol, 1 kill with the M320/GP30 grenade launcher and 1 kill with the Defibrillator. The conditions for the achievement "Open Fire" do not save progression between rounds, so all of the above tasks must be completed in a single round.
The grenade launcher should be unlocked right?

moai

My post got lost in the ps4 launch thread son i might ask here:
i'm planning on buying bf4 from psn but does anybody know if it's the limited version?
thanks.

wrog

So, I'm going to be upgrading my 360 version of BF4 to the XOne version next week. I previously bought Battlefield premium and will be porting my stats across as well. For our Playstation brothers who are doing the same thing, have they migrated their premium and stats across yet? Can you describe what the process was?
I would like to know this too. Anyone?

Tak3n

Banned
Just tried it, it's pretty cool. Except that I lost connection to the server after 20 minutes. Goodbye progress!

Not even the commanders are safe from DICE.

Please tell me good news

Does this mean when I am being forced to watch yet another soul destroying reality TV show, I can sit on the Ipad and play BF4!

Sethos

Banned
Just played around with the commander app for quite some time, it's pretty good. Fairly shallow experience but I could see myself hop on a few times a week.

Grief.exe

I could not get my kill with the defib last night.

I actually ended up with 3 counter attack kills in the round I was attempting it on. I guess they would turn around after hearing the defib a few times and would decide to knife.

Counter attack kills are the most exhilarating part of the game. I always scream out in mumble when I get one.

Tabby

I could not get my kill with the defib last night.

I actually ended up with 3 counter attack kills in the round I was attempting it on. I guess they would turn around after hearing the defib a few times and would decide to knife.

Counter attack kills are the most exhilarating part of the game. I always scream out in mumble when I get one.
Try holding the left click down for a bit instead of just pressing it. I think it does more damage that way but I'm not sure

Finally got into the MP (no 64-player matches yet)

It's glorious. And I still can't fly if my life depended on it. Really glad there's a test stage to improve my flying skills

Im crashing out of games after like 30seconds of joining. It doesn't just instantly crash to desktop though, I get a black screen with that little blinking line then about 5 seconds later the game closes. Wtf.

Never had this before patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom