• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taker34

Banned
Is there some kind of discount if I buy the PS4 and PC version somewhere? I don't want to spend over a hundred bucks on the same game... even though it's tempting.

HelloMeow

I can't play this crap anymore.

That stupid bug is hurting my eyes, the "netcode" turns too much encounters into a gamble and the crashes, the audio bugs..

EA should get fined.

Ellite25

They're having connection problems on ps4 aren't they? I was only able to get into on game and the rest keep giving me error messages.

Lakitu

st5fu
Haha, managed to roadkill a bunch of rooftop campers on the tallest building in Flood Zone with the Venom. Feels good man. I crashed to my death afterwards, totally worth it.

v0mitg0d

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but is anyone having issues with the game on ps4? The SP runs fine but I can't get into battle log. It just says I need to register, but my psn is already hooked into origin.

Has anyone lost items from your transfer to PS4?

I lost accessories, sights and paints. I'm probably going to restart on my main account instead of hoping that I'll unlock them again.

DarkFlow

Banned
This game is pissing me off to no end. Every time I try to get the L85, I get the defib kill, then fucking crash out 3 mins later. This game can suck a fat dick.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
It makes me happy to wake up and see my PC server is full. It's such a pain in the ass getting them populated. Now if only aggressive join was allowed on official servers to kick people to make room... It would be perfect.

DarkFlow

Banned
3rd crash in 30 mins trying to get the L85. This game is totally fucked, on the plus side, I've gotten really good and Defib killing lol.

more crashes today

how did this laughable heap of pigshit average an 83 on metacritic, this should have gotten zeros across the board since it's literally unplayable about half the time

fuck dice with a rusty chainsaw

CrovaxPSO

I apologize if this was brought up but the thread is moving a little fast. I'm trying to play on PS4 but whenever I try to do anything online-related, it asks for my Origin ID. The problem is, it's asking for a NEW one, so when I put mine in, it says it already exists. Even if I try to make a new one, it just resets the prompt. I've found posts from some people saying it's an issue with your PSN ID being linked to multiple Origin accounts, but support checked for me and it's only linked to the one.

Has anyone experienced this problem? I thought I could chalk it up to the issues PSN is having but for the last little while it's been fine, and this Origin thing is the only problem I've been having.

Jito

Banned
I apologize if this was brought up but the thread is moving a little fast. I'm trying to play on PS4 but whenever I try to do anything online-related, it asks for my Origin ID. The problem is, it's asking for a NEW one, so when I put mine in, it says it already exists. Even if I try to make a new one, it just resets the prompt. I've found posts from some people saying it's an issue with your PSN ID being linked to multiple Origin accounts, but support checked for me and it's only linked to the one.

Has anyone experienced this problem? I thought I could chalk it up to the issues PSN is having but for the last little while it's been fine, and this Origin thing is the only problem I've been having.

I saw a walkthrough a good couple of pages back saying you need to link your PSN on the Origin website first maybe? I'll have a look and see if I can find what page it was on.

Found It!
For those of you who are having issues with logging into Origin with PSN because your Origin and PSN emails mismatch.

Try this (requires Origin PC client):
Linking your Gamertag, PSN ID, PSVITA ID with Origin

QhkZhGh.png

If you already have another PSN ID linked up, you need to contact Origin Support to have the proper one synced up.

Tekniqs

Shit, I don't know if I skipped it or it never came up =(.... How do you use this mic? Everyone has one but no one is talking

Grief.exe

Yeah.

My go-to in BF3 was Conquest. I never really played the other modes.

In past BF games it was always Conquest for me.

Now I have turned to Domination for my go-to mode. There isn't any good infantry maps in this iteration.
The only way to get good infantry maps is to force it through a game-type. Even then, the majority are pretty poor maps.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
A shitstorm is a-brewin...

And no, that's obviously not normal.

a916

Played one match of BF on PS4 and now it won't let me play on PC because apparently EA Online thinks I'm still playing on PS4 (my PS4 is off....)

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Quick question, does the boats have some sort-of missile defence I don't know about?

1_by_thesethos-d6ud9b7.gif

LOL wtf. It looks like it just bounced off haha. If the boat had Active Defense the missile would have just exploded. Looks like you just got fucked by crappy physics/hit detection.

Fuck this fucking shit. Did everything for the L85A2 in one round then in the post game it says i don't have a defib kill.

fuckthisshit.gif

Played one match of BF on PS4 and now it won't let me play on PC because apparently EA Online thinks I'm still playing on PS4 (my PS4 is off....)

Funny you say that. I tried playing online on the PS4 earlier today, but it wouldn't connect to any servers. I played single player for a bit and when I exited to the main menu, it actually sent me to the screen where you select which mode you want to play on a "quick match" online. The game seems to think that you're ALWAYS playing online, even when you are clearly not.

Bombless

Quick question, does the boats have some sort-of missile defence I don't know about?

I get the same thing using the SRAW sometimes. You aim at the target then the missile does a 180. Sometimes it's because while tracking the target the crosshair gets on a random closer object and the missile turns. I've had SRAWs return and explode almost in my face thanks to that.

In your case it's either a bug or an out of range thing, though I've hit targets further than that.

Edit : Holy shit those top plays....That quad shot can't be real...

I was not having big issues with crashes and so, even though it sometimes crashed (like after three games in a row), but I was taking it like "hey, time to take a break." After this patch I'm just losing interest in playing knowing that it is going to surely crash or having it is going to have performance issues.

Does anyone have any difficulties using battlescreen via android? I'm playing on PS4 and using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I cannot get the map to show, all other functions seem to work, loadouts, servers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom