• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Does anyone have any difficulties using battlescreen via android? I'm playing on PS4 and using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and I cannot get the map to show, all other functions seem to work, loadouts, servers etc.

On my Galaxy Mega the battlescreen button on the blue bar is off screen to the right and the app doesnt scroll to the side, just up and down. It's shit.

Mentok

Banned
I'm done with this game I think. The glitches combined with my bad skill, and the fact that 12 v 12 is so empty on these massive maps doesn't equal a fun time. I'm sure the game is amazing in 32 v 32 (when it works).

ultrazilla

Glad to see PS4 BF 4 players enjoying 64 player online. It's truly epic. I've always played BF games on my PC(along with 4 of course) and the PC versions have always supported the larger player counts. It's great fun. Hope to get my PS4 soon and double dip for BF4 for it. :)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
LMAO. Half the people that use the word "faggot" in text chat seem to be coming from either Call of Duty, or the X-box 360 my "research"/poking around has found.

Interesting statistic.

I believe I can flyyyyyyyy

ibhXg1qaulL00T.gif

taoofjord

A little disappointed in BF4's graphics compared to what I payed in PC at high settings. It seems more like a mix of low and medium... I'm curious to see what digital foundry finds.

That said, it controls great and, of course, the mp is wonderful.

a916

Battlelog doesn't let me play BF4 on PC because it keeps flashing I'm playing on BF4... like it literally has the server I'm playing and map (it's that convinced).

What on Earth is this strange bug?!

Dylx

Im having zero problems in bf4 ps4 besides not being able to play conquest. Does ps4 or PSN in general have to be port forwarded at all??

Sethos

Banned
Okay, I tried giving the RPK-12 a fair shake but it's just a mediocre old hector. Think I might head back to the MG4, which is the surprise of the week for me. That thing is just batshit!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Ergh, the server list and it's filters aren't working right. And there doesn't seem to be any que. I can't join any large conquest games.

TheSeks

What was that fix for the Chromatic Aberation issue? Zavod is flashing/pulsing the effect for me.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I keep getting booted out of the 64 player conquest matches after 10 or so seconds. Just says "You have lost connection to this session."

I can play everything else fine. Anyone else having this problem?

doomquake

sorry, is this how the graphics are supposed to look? I posted a screenshot before, and I got a response that it isnt supposed to look like that, but I checked a couple of youtube vids and people's graphics are exactly like mine. It looks so wack I almost bought a 780..but...maybe i just need some sleep.

aDyx3v3.jpg

TheSeks

I want to know this as well... It is happening to me every once in a while.

WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0

as user.cfg

But it didn't work for me. So I guess I'm still not able to play BF4 right now.

Newlove

Can you be a Commander for the PS4 version on your PC, or is that just restricted to the app? Also, I was wandering if you need your console on if you're using the Commander tablet app?

TheSeks

Can you be a Commander for the PS4 version on your PC, or is that just restricted to the app? Also, I was wandering if you need your console on if you're using the Commander tablet app?

No, you only need to be logged into Battlelog on your tablet to use commander since you can't switch seats from commander to infantry this outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom