• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stack battlepack xp boost onto the DICE double xp?

Yes.

I primarily run Support when I'm not trying to get unlocks and I'm not running another class situationally. I find the LSAT to be very strong in medium to long range encounters and the RPK excellent at slightly closer range to long range. Since you unlock the LSAT so early, I recommend picking it up and seeing how it feels to you. I used it exclusively until I unlocked the RPK.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Eric WK/weapons/695790/xbox360/

Awesome. That's my next gun. I have unlocked a few more already but I am getting a star with each weapon to give it a good test run. Look forward to it tonight.

Eric WK

Can we stack battlepack xp boost onto the DICE double xp?

Yeah, and it will actually work after the double xp has already been applied, effectively making a 200% boost a 600% boost, a 100% boost a 400% boost, a 50% boost a 300% boost and a 25% boost a 250% boost relative to the XP initially earned.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Anyone know if it's possible to have multiple soldiers tied to one game account? My brother and I play on the same copy and it'd be cool if we could both level our own soldier.

Also is it normal to feel completely gimped at level 1? I usually play engineer and I'm hitting tanks 2-3 times in the back and at best I've been able to immobilize them. Are there strong anti-tank weapons unlocked later on?

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know if it's possible to have multiple soldiers tied to one game account? My brother and I play on the same copy and it'd be cool if we could both level our own soldier.

Also is it normal to feel completely gimped at level 1? I usually play engineer and I'm hitting tanks 2-3 times in the back and at best I've been able to immobilize them. Are there strong anti-tank weapons unlocked later on?

your rockets are weak because the first launcher is "auto-aiming" and therefore easy to use. Try unlocking the RPG. its super effective against tanks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tomat

So that explains the rocket jerking at the last second to hit stuff. I thought it was a bug... Does it only lock on to ground vehicles or will it lock on to a helicopter if you shoot close enough?

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
So that explains the rocket jerking at the last second to hit stuff. I thought it was a bug... Does it only lock on to ground vehicles or will it lock on to a helicopter if you shoot close enough?

you should read the weapon description ^^

snack

R8u9cr5.gif

scogoth

Very nice explanation. Unfortunately this doesn't make the situation any better. Knowing why you get hit behind cover is almost more frustrating.

Tomat

Åesop;92199970 said:
you should read the weapon description ^^

Too hard.

Finally unlocked the Stinger. It's nice to be able to give those gunships some shit for once. Turns out finding a tank buddy as an Engineer and being the gunner and doing repairs here and there nets you a lot of points. Starting to get the hang of things I think. The first day was pretty much me dying before I could ever figure out where I was and who was where.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
1. <3 the AUG
2. <3 the ACR
3. <3 the RPG
4. <3 BOATS
5. <3 playing this game
6. <3 pooping on snipers
7. <3 going for objectives and getting thousands upon thousands of points per game

keep Dexp FOREVER

Hi guys, I've an issue with the digital version of Battlefield 4 : I launched the game and the installation has been stuck on 77% (ingame) for hours...I can play the SP fine, but I can't access the MP. Did anybody have this problem ?

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Hi guys, I've an issue with the digital version of Battlefield 4 : I launched the game and the installation has been stuck on 77% (ingame) for hours...I can play the SP fine, but I can't access the MP. Did anybody have this problem ?

What platform?

Have you shut off your PS4 since the download started?
Might need to restart the process.

Acinixys

this stupid POS game. It's the only game on my PC that constantly crashes on launch due to "Nvidia Kernel" and directX crap. I can't even get the game to launch. Anyone fix this issue?

I had this issue with BF3 and only one thing fixed it for me

Complete format and reinstall of Windows

This game works pretty much flawlessly for me now. Updating nvidia drivers and direct x along with switching from fullscreen to fullscreen windowed worked wonders.

these battlepacks are really pissing me off.
25% XP and attachments for guns I haven't used and likely won't use.
haven't even gotten a camo in the last 8 Silver and 2 Gold

Are they still working on the Veteran battlepack issue?

Facism

oh yay 10 seconds into joining any server i get booted with the "leaving level" battlelog status.

Can't even fucking get patches right.

DarkFlow

Banned
these battlepacks are really pissing me off.
25% XP and attachments for guns I haven't used and likely won't use.
haven't even gotten a camo in the last 8 Silver and 2 Gold

Are they still working on the Veteran battlepack issue?

Hell if I know, I have yet to get my Vet pack a month later.

Facism

give it some time..think about it, if youre on the update & someone else isnt there will be problems

i'm used to indie multiplayer games having their server updated BEFORE any client patches go live and forcing everyone to update before they can play online again.

seems logical.

After the 800mb patch I join a server and when I spawn it just goes back to loading screen image(Black with the white flashing line). I can shoot etc, just no image.

Fuck.

HelloMeow

Got the new patch to see if it would make a difference. 3rd kill I make:

iUhBzUBs04Zm2.gif

Nope. It's time to delete this laughable excuse for a multiplayer game.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
now why the f are there almost no Europe servers on PS4 ?? and no regular Conquest servers too... im sick of getting 1 shot killed by people behind a corner

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just for Grief:

Non-Premium China Rising

Premium China Rising.

So they're going to treat it as (Early Access) options for people that buy Premium.

Nothing "Consumer Right" about it. You get China Rising (non-Early) as soon as it's up in two weeks, while Premium buyers get "Early Access" to it.

Manage to play a round on Gullin peaks. Good map, quite pretty. Can be hard to see people though. Motorbikes are fun. Haven't seen the bomber yet though did see a notification it was going off somewhere.

Then got stuck in some glitch, invisible wall.. bullets were just bouncing back etc.

HelloMeow

If you were a Gears of War player like me, you know that's nothing.

I was, actually. I played Gears of War 1000+ hours.

BF4 compared to BF3, is just as bad as Gears 2 was compared to Gears 1.
Epic made multiple statements about how "smooth" and "polished" Gears 2 would be, prior to release, just as DICE made multiple statements about how they "improved" the netcode in BF4, compared to older Battlefield games.

I'd rather keep playing 3 if I feel like playing Battlefield at all.

I was, actually. I played Gears of War 1000+ hours.

BF4 compared to BF3, is just as bad as Gears 2 was compared to Gears 1.
Epic made multiple statements about how "smooth" and "polished" Gears 2 would be, prior to release, just as DICE made multiple statements about how they "improved" the netcode in BF4, compared to older Battlefield games.

I'd rather keep playing 3 if I feel like playing Battlefield at all.

Almost every dev lies about something, the only way to really see how things are is to wait a month or two after release sadly.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
I just played half a match on Altai, then a full round on Silk Road. They're both fucking huge. Guilan was next but the server crashed during loading. At least it was server side.

No worries Martin you can download this game again from origin as many time youw nat and can try to play it without patches. I am not refusing you Martin had it been possible, I would have definitely done for you but one thing that you stated it has passed already a month so I am afraid that there would no option to refund it.
Latest patch just crashes before it even loads a game.

I'm from the UK, the store I bought it from are saying I can't return it, EA won't entertain me.

Is there any way I can get my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom