• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrible

Banned
The UCAV is unbelievable. Had some guys in the opposing team running them and they went like 30-0 all of them. We couldn't even get out of spawn. How the fuck could DICE add it to the game? Not only can supports just replenish it, it also fucking explodes. I can't even comprehend how retarded their game designers must be sometimes.

I have no clue what they were thinking with this. It's like a Call of Duty killstreak that anyone can have an infinite amount of. People hated the MAV in BF3 but it was really nothing more than an annoyance. This though? Game breaking.

DarkFlow

Banned
Definitely. I will never understand how someone can derive satisfaction from going like 2-4 and losing.

There needs to be some kind of skill wall into recon

Or better yet, people can stop bitching about recon and let people play the game they payed for how they want.

Hey guys. I don't know if this is the best topic to ask this. But, my friend is trying to upgrade BF4 ps3 to PS4 for $10. But, on the PSN store, the digital upgrade says "Not available for purchase." It's been this for like a week.

Hopefully you got this figured out already. I had bought the PS3 copy and it didn't have the code in the box. I didn't think I was getting a PS4 so I didn't say anything but my lady ended up getting one for me a month later. I called Gamestop where I bought it and I gave them my PS3 copy and they just gave me the PS4 copy (with the $10 fee of course).

But yes, as said, there should be a code in the box it came in that you redeem in order to upgrade it and then download it from PSN.

It feels insanely good to be pulling off shit like this and even better with Shadowplay to record it. <3

Dang son. I need to play more Rush

Zeppelin

I have no clue what they were thinking with this. It's like a Call of Duty killstreak that anyone can have an infinite amount of. People hated the MAV in BF3 but it was really nothing more than an annoyance. This though? Game breaking.

Yes, it's crazy. I actually found a guy at the BF4 forums that had ran in to the exact guys that I did earlier. He took a screenshot:

XC3LWKY.png

JackieChanWTFAmIReading.jpg

Still mind-boggling 2 years/BF3 "AMA" on reddit later.

Amazing...

Milennia

Lol why can no one play defense in Rush.

Oh wait, half my team's sitting at spawn playing Recon that's why

Good recons can hold a com by themselves if they arent terrible...

I however, am a terrible shot .. So i wont even attempt lol.

A good recon who sets c4/claymores and sits back and watches a single point... That shit wont get armed.

Offensive however, thats much harder for them in terms of doing something useful, even for a good recon.

But all you would need is 2... Not 8 lol.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Or better yet, people can stop bitching about recon and let people play the game they payed for how they want.

It ruins the game for everyone when a significant portion of your team doesn't do anything with the objective. I mean yeah, they can do it but it still sucks.

Milennia

They got it.

1. Go to battlelog and leaderboards.
2. In the bottom left you can see a small image of a skull. Click it.
3. When prompted, enter password "bumpinthenight"

You'll now see the Phantom Prospect assignment in your Assignments:

Score 200 kills with Assault rifles0/200
Score 200 kills with Main battle tanks0/200
Get a 300 meter headshot0/300

Receive Phantom Program dog tag.

Meh.

DICE posted the top BF4 issues tracker: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670203355766/

Finally, a way to make the minigun effective.

Fuck sake,,, i want this one so badly now.

But those 200 tank kills are going to take me some time,, the 300 meter headshot is easy if it stacks and you get 500m headshot and it still counts, hopefully.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What is the quote before you unlock it on the assignment page? I never saw it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
And yet ya'll won't help me unlock the CUAV to troll with as well.

Fuck you guys. ;_;

kakashi08

OMG, I was just playing BF4 and my score was like 34-4 and it crashed :(
ahhhhhhh. oh well, was having fun tho.
"kakashi08_NeoGAF" is my ID if anyone plays it on the PC.

Grief.exe

OMG, I was just playing BF4 and my score was like 34-4 and it crashed :(
ahhhhhhh. oh well, was having fun tho.
"kakashi08_NeoGAF" is my ID if anyone plays it on the PC.

You still keep that score, just wait for the round to be over and it will show up in your Battlelog.

The only things that would erase your data is a server crash, not very common anymore, or if you rejoined the server before the round ends.

Facism

yo seks if you want to get the ucav i can help. i need it too so we'd have to shoot jetcum all over each other. just need a server, air superiority or othewise that'll start with 2 players.

From launch until before this latest patch I had hardly gotten the sound loop/game crash bug, now I'm getting it every game. So goddamned annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom