• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm probably late in saying this, but the China Rising maps feel really unpolished in a lot of areas. Waist high walls that you can't vault, debris from fences/small trees that you can't hop over, areas of the map that are within boundaries but feel bugged to hell and back (that lakeside corner across from the bridge near Conquest Flag D [bomber location] in Dragon Pass is a mess), and just the other day I parachuted down onto one of those small mesas in Silk Road to kill a guy, I went prone but he saw me, we unloaded into each-other, no hitmarkers, no damage taken, I go into a crouch and everything works again. I had sunken under the ground apparently.

probably the case since the levolution was left out too.. Funny that they hype that up, then release map packs that don't have it..

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Yeah there are a bunch of map issues, Zavod has a couple of misplaced assets, the Carrier in Paracel is a collision (and reading) mess and the Railway map has lots of collision issues with bushes and fences.

Still: <3 the game

HildyB

Randomed into a PS4 game that had some [GAF] last night, good times, caught me after my prime for the day though.. was a little burned out and not really accomplishing much other than ruining my K:D. Made a new friend too! Feel free to add me on PSN: ScudMuffin

Isn't February supposed to be player appreciation month with free battlepacks every day you play MP? Has anyone been awarded free battlepacks? I haven't seen any as far as I can tell...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Isn't February supposed to be player appreciation month with free battlepacks every day you play MP? Has anyone been awarded free battlepacks? I haven't seen any as far as I can tell...
Yeah and its working fine on my end. You just have to go to the Soldier->Battlepack menu and it should be there as a "Calendar Battlepack". You get silver packs on weekends and bronze on week days.

I dont remember exactly at whats the time zone they use to count a 'day' though.

Yeah and its working fine on my end. You just have to go to the Soldier->Battlepack menu and it should be there as a "Calendar Battlepack". You get silver packs on weekends and bronze on week days.

I dont remember exactly at whats the time zone they use to cunt a 'day' though.

I, too, am often driven to swearing in my confusion. :D

SeanR1221

Completely broken on ps4 right now. Won't even get to the start menu. Error ce-34878-0

Edit actually now it's every game. But I'm connected online, I can see my friends list.

It says the playstation can't connect to the server.

zma1013

Sometimes I really feel like playing against bad people is harder than playing against good people. Bad people are so unpredictable, often being in places that no person should ever have any Earthly reason to be and so I get shot in the back because silly me didn't think there would be someone out there on the lonely mountain doing jack-shit-all for his team not even providing a good spawn point or anything.

yup, one per day. you need to boot up the game and go to battlepacks to get it.

Ah, you have to go to battlepacks manually? I didn't realise that. I did it once because it was like 'you have three battlepacks' and I thought that couldn't be right so I opened it up. Hah.

Also, think you guys were talking about stacking XP boosts on top of the weekend boost yesterday. I was in the pause menu trying to select a boost (PC) and it wouldn't work. Any idea why that might be?

Think even I got a couple. Speaking of which is it normal for the game to go into super-jerk-o-vision when you tag/get tagged? BF3 was the same.

Some dude made the mistake of airbusrting me from the roofs of Flood Zone. Saw he was 10-1, blasted him and his friends to oblivion twice and he was nowhere to be found after that. Last I saw he was 12-6, which was intensely satisfying.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Yes. If you're playing on PC you NEED to close the tab and login/reboot BF4 to Battlelog everyday. Should be the same on consoles.

Some dude made the mistake of airbusrting me from the roofs of Flood Zone. Saw he was 10-1, blasted him and his friends to oblivion twice and he was nowhere to be found after that. Last I saw he was 12-6, which was intensely satisfying.

If I routinely had 12-6 rounds I would jump for joy. :(

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
The presence of that mission earned me my very first Melee ribbon! Only like... 79 more to finish those assignments.

Gorillaz

If they are considered calendar events then yea. I don't think it is every day tho.

I can't speak for everyone but I wish more people on ps3 would play obliteration. I feel there are only a few servers and its so underrated. The flow of battle keeps it fresh

I missed out on a few kills last night when I was playing on Hainan due to the horrendous rubberbanding. My IFV's TOW missile completely disappeared when I shot it at the enemy IFV, numerous times, most of the time resulting in a kill steal by some random in the hills or on top of a building shooting a rocket right after. All I could do was laugh really, what else is there to do at this point?

Milennia

I missed out on a few kills last night when I was playing on Hainan due to the horrendous rubberbanding. My IFV's TOW missile completely disappeared when I shot it at the enemy IFV, numerous times, most of the time resulting in a kill steal by some random in the hills or on top of a building shooting a rocket right after. All I could do was laugh really, what else is there to do at this point?

I have literally never seen nor heard anybody ever use the term "kill steal" when directly refrencing a battlefield game.

Omni

I wish that they'd remap the whole "press A to accept, press B to decline revival" layout.

I can't tell you how many times I've been checking the scoreboard after dying, been revived and pressed "b" too many times and accidentally declined. It was alright in BF3 when you had to hold it.

Milennia

I wish that they'd remap the whole "press A to accept, press B to decline revival" layout.

I can't tell you how many times I've been checking the scoreboard after dying, been revived and pressed "b" too many times and accidentally declined. It was alright in BF3 when you had to hold it.

You hold it on other platforms, like options on PS4 etc.
I thought it was select on 360 now that spot is swapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom