• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

What's your excuse?

jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

LMAO no. Metro is shit in Rush since they removed a bunch of cover/destroyed shit + it's shit in Obliteration since people don't have to fight in the Metro itself (so why the fuck does it support that mode?) but in the terrible first set.

Conquest/Large at least saves it because it's the same (shitty) 3-flag variant that BF3 had.

Got 10 kills on Metro. Leaves the two assist ribbons. :/

Obliteration in the train station.... yeah because we want 20 minute stalemates every game. CTF should have been outside too.

Game had been stable for weeks but I haven't even lasted three minutes on the first three rounds I've attempted before crashing out. Son of a bitch.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
FINALLY A FRIGGIN USEFUL NEW FEATURE:
You can now select which maps you want to play from the Quick Match menu

Also i got the cool Appreciation dogtag.... but its bugged and its not showing in the dog tag list. T__T

Metro 2014 is hella bugged, i saw a dude knife one of those breakeable pillars and the thing kept respawning.
Then i shot it and the whole 'ceiling going down' kept looping for awhile.

Such a bitter sweet experience...

Acorn

Servers are pretty empty now in EU. Usually full no matter the time, figures since its premium only though.

Jrmint

Just went into Battlefield for the first time on PS4 and it's saying I need to be signed in to PSN in order to log into multiplayer. As far as I can tell I'm signed into PSN though. Is this an issue with the BF servers at the moment?

Beaulieu

Just went into Battlefield for the first time on PS4 and it's saying I need to be signed in to PSN in order to log into multiplayer. As far as I can tell I'm signed into PSN though. Is this an issue with the BF servers at the moment?

hapenned to me too. then the playstation updated itself to 1.61
then I lost all my levels and unlocks in BF4.

fun... I was level 64.

They shouldve brought back grand bazaar, which was my favorite map in bf3. It already a sort of levolution with all the rubble that could crush the players. Just extend that to entire buildings falling down or something.

Fav post.
My Fav map.

But it would have to be 32 players. oi cant see 64 on GB. no?

When can we play 32 player maps on conquest?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
soooooooooo..........

started up BF4 on 360 and this happened:

of course i had to open it...

I just logged in to get my daily Battlepack and went off, no time to game today and got my Vet pack as well. Didn't open it yet, but at least I know what will be in it.

Patch #7 was out for 360 as well too, but I didn't bother to set it to download, I'll do that tomorrow or something. Laughed at the note where they only reduced the chance of the 0 health glitch. Oh boy. Luckily it's minor, but still.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Damn the maps are off the hook, loooooove what they did to Caspìan and Firestorm
I hated Firestorm Operation in BF3! Now it looks and plays badass.

Couldnt play more due the crazy rubber banding :(

Weird that they implemented a new feature and didnt list it anywhere. (Quick Match Map Select)

mitchman

Gold Member
So whats the easiest way to play with two other friends? Cant believe DICE didn't add a fucking party system..

Have one join a somewhere first, then join the server he is playing on, pray you're on the same side, it has room in his squad, etc. Kindof shitty that there isn't a pre-game squad up.

So it seems I lost all of my guns in game but in My Soldier it still shows that I unlocked them. That happen to anyone else?

PS4 btw

Yeah, been happening a lot to me, too. Seems to only happen if I use quick match. joining something from the server browser usually gets me into a game where I can use all my stuff.

butts

So... How do you download and install the maps? I have premium but they didn't download and it won't let me join a second assault server.

The 10 kill streak isn't unlocking for me.

More importantly, on CTF if you get revived and die instantly, you don't respawn again...WTF.

Yep. I've gotten that twice already. I wasn't sure if it was a new bug or an old one I haven't run into.
I don't crash anymore, but this revive bug is basically the same damn thing.

But on a slightly positive note, I have been enjoying CTF on every map but Metro. It doesn't lag like Conquest 64 does.

Omni

Lmao.

Because there's no regular servers in Australia for some reason (just infantry only on Second Assault maps), when Oman comes up in rotation the US side has to swim to shore.

By that time the other side has captured all of the objectives are are waiting. We just spent an entire match picking people off as they got close to the beach...

So broken.

Lmao.

Because there's no regular servers in Australia for some reason (just infantry only on Second Assault maps), when Oman comes up in rotation the US side has to swim to shore.

By that time the other side has captured all of the objectives are are waiting. We just spent an entire match picking people off as they got close to the beach...

So broken.

Sounds fun...for one side lol.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
<3 GOL but I can't snipe for anything with it right now. Gotta get that Bipod back so I can have it back at BC2 status, maybe. >_>

Leaves the F2000 and M60 to get. Which seems impossible to get due to the stupid Kill Assist ribbons for the F2000. :/

<3 GOL but I can't snipe for anything with it right now. Gotta get that Bipod back so I can have it back at BC2 status, maybe. >_>

Leaves the F2000 and M60 to get. Which seems impossible to get due to the stupid Kill Assist ribbons for the F2000. :/

Spam grenades and LVG in metro/locker, enjoy plenty of kill assists.

Fuck servers that prevent swearing, and fuck 'em even more for randomly kicking me and saying I cussed even though I didn't.

Timu

DICE broke this game again, gonna get a gif in soon of me playing and seeing this dumb bug. Yep, I record gameplay now to record all the BS this game has along with getting knife kills of course.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Have I seen Titanfall? Yes. Is it Call of Duty with Mechs? Yeah... kinda.

I'm starting to come around on the Mech combat and the infantry wall-runs is good for a change of pace from Battlefield, but:

-No more than 12 players in a round
-Bots are pretty shitty, maybe there's an "AI will murder your ass" AI host option, but so far they're 2EZ.
-Matchmaking
-"Call of Duty with Mechs"/"HAVE YOU SEEN TITANFALL" PR shoved down my throat

= $25 or less title for me.

Kabuto

I installed the Geforce 334.89 driver today and I'm still getting the sound loop crash. :/ If the map is Paracel Storm, Operation Locker, Dawnbreaker, or now Operation Metro the game almost instantly freezes.

If you go on the Battlelog forums you see a giant message that says

WE ARE WORKING ON A FIX FOR AN ISSUE ON PC THAT CAUSES THE GAME TO FREEZE, RESULTING IN A SOUND LOOP. WE WILL SHARE MORE INFORMATION ONCE AVAILABLE.

of course there's no date for the patch release.

Timu

My 1st gif from my recording of playing it.=3

i8VHIvWhG1sox.gif

Been playing on this map since day one and seen this happen for the 1st time today when Second Assault was out for Premium, lol wut, I thought the graphical bugs like this were gone. Fix it DICE!!!

This crap happens even when I went in that building as the graphics were glitching out.

Megasoum

Banned
My 1st gif from my recording of playing it.=3

i8VHIvWhG1sox.gif

Been playing on this map since day one and seen this happen for the 1st time today when Second Assault was out for Premium, lol wut, I thought the graphical bugs like this were gone. Fix it DICE!!!

This crap happens even when I went in that building as the graphics were glitching out.

Wait...do you actually play with that fisheye fov?

Top Bottom