• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 PS4 multiplayer issues

Dartastic

I can't even connect to EA Online. From the main menu it's saying "The connection with EA Online was lost." So no, the issues are definitely not all fixed.

majik13

played 3 straight rounds of Rush, no issues, I actually quite because I had stuff to do. Can you image that?

Also, I am going to keep asking this, probably my 4th time, because I never get a response....

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR PRE ORDER BONUS CODE FROM SONY AFTER ENTERING THE CODE FROM AMAZON?

I redeemed my code on launch day, and it said to wait for a code from Sony, but I have yet to receive anything from Sony.

Is the dog tag system broken?

#1: The stolen dog tags from my PS3 upgrade that were once visible are no longer visible.

#2: None of the dog tags I've taken in the last few days are being added to my record, even
though I've taken tags that I've never seen before.

played 3 straight rounds of Rush, no issues, I actually quite because I had stuff to do. Can you image that?

Also, I am going to keep asking this, probably my 4th time, because I never get a response....

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR PRE ORDER BONUS CODE FROM SONY AFTER ENTERING THE CODE FROM AMAZON?

I redeemed my code on launch day, and it said to wait for a code from Sony, but I have yet to receive anything from Sony.

I did like the day after launch.

majik13

I didn't get mine either. But I don't even remember what it was so I'm not stressed

I think it was a special battle pack, I am not even sure who to contact about it, sony or amazon? or if it is even worth it. Such a convoluted way to handle a pre order bonus, that is bound to fail, and has.

What was the preorder bonus from Gamestop? All I got was a code for double xp sometime in December.

edit: never mind that is all you get apparently.

im not sure if it varied from console to console but if there is a small banner on your box you should have one.

like this
ayza.jpg

Just played a match of conquest; got massive lag(rubberbanding), alot of texture pop in occured, and the frames per second took a pretty big hit. So as I finished the match I tried to bring up the battlelog and the game crashed.

It's great that Conquest works now but there are still so many problems. The crashes are especially annoying at the end of a 20-minute Conquest round, when you suddenly lose 8,000 points.

Also, I keep losing my progress. I unlocked some awesome thing that gave me 10,000 points. Special Assault Medal or something. It leveled me up and gave me a ton of points towards the next level. The next time I logged in, it was as if it never happened. I was still at the previous level and my 10,000 point thing never happened.

Also, lag is VERY bad right now.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Has anyone else leveled up the same level multiple times? I just finished a map and leveled to 18, then started the next match and half way through I leveled up to 18 again. This happened more than once.

Has anyone else leveled up the same level multiple times? I just finished a map and leveled to 18, then started the next match and half way through I leveled up to 18 again. This happened more than once.

Yes this has definitely happened to me twice. Once yesterday, once just now.

Can someone clarify that if you bought the game digitally, but didn't preorder, you get jack shit as a bonus? As in no China Rising?

I bought this on PS3 a couple days after it came out, and then upgraded on PS4, all digital. I get nothing?

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Yes this has definitely happened to me twice. Once yesterday, once just now.

Can someone clarify that if you bought the game digitally, but didn't preorder, you get jack shit as a bonus? As in no China Rising?

I bought this on PS3 a couple days after it came out, and then upgraded on PS4, all digital. I get nothing?

You get nothing. China Rising was a pre-order bonus for PS4 version.

Just get Premium, that way you get all map packs and earlier.

soxxx

Banned
So I didnt get the China Rising bonus? I plan on getting premium but not for a little while, like in a month or two.

Should I call EA and try to get a promo?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
If I open Battlelog it just dies. Usually. Gives me an error message. Same when quitting after finishing the only match I've been able to finish. I got kicked out twice (Connection Error) but the last game I played worked fine. Seems like a broken game

obear

Banned
Got into 64 player conquest. It was almost unplayable. Framerate lag was horrible at some choke point firefights. Might have just been the map. But this shouldn't really be happening :/.

Here's another example of how user UN-friendly this game is. Put aside the fact that there's no way to party up and join a game, which is plainly ridiculous.

Look at this picture I just took. I have two friends playing. I want to join one of them. The game doesn't even tell you which friend is in which game. How the hell am I supposed to know who's in which game?

mpe10gZ.jpg

ThisOne

Finally got into a 64-player conquest game on Shanghai. It was a lot of fun, but there were some huge framerate drops going on. Like down to 10 fps. Hopefully these are just connection issues and it will be sorted out.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Finally got into a 64-player conquest game on Shanghai. It was a lot of fun, but there were some huge framerate drops going on. Like down to 10 fps. Hopefully these are just connection issues and it will be sorted out.

I would say it is because for the past week we couldn't even tough conquest

Top Bottom