• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Console Matchup

Rickard

My neighbour came over the other day and plugged his hardrive into my xbox and we played this game for a bit.

It's the best team based military shooter I've ever played.

Anyway, he took his hardrive, and I don't have gold. I don't suppose anybody could spot me a 48-hour trial on the promise that next time I get my hands on a trial code I'll post it in the free codes thread?

EDIT:

XBL: Rick Mapletree

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
PSN: Evolved1

Live: recklessmind

I won't be playing until retail though. Really looking forward to playing with you all. :D

Oozinator

Banned
may I suggest someone create a GAF BBFC2 gamertag and add our gamertags so we can cross-link to each other using the friends of a friend feature ?

XBL: SnoopDope
PSN: SnoopDop

GMT

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
XBL: Pankaksreborn (EST btw)

<3 being a medic

ShogunX

Oozinator said:
may I suggest someone create a GAF BBFC2 gamertag and add our gamertags so we can cross-link to each other using the friends of a friend feature ?

XBL: SnoopDope
PSN: SnoopDop

GMT

Its already been done. It's - GAF BFBC2 - Click

Anyway if wants a few games add me - GT = Shogun PaiN (360)

Well, I have put 55hrs of practice into the demo, so I think I am ready to get going on some other maps! Looking forward to playing with GAF.

PS3 - Palantiri

LukeT

Neo Member
Xbox Live = Warick Hunt

None of my friends play so im on my own most of the time. I've added the GAF BFBC2 gamertag so if anyone sees me playing feel free to join.

WolfSkill

Neo Member
XBL - granite000

Play medic and engineer

Heal and revive like mad with medic
I tank and repair like mad with engineer

Good in a squad, use back button 100% of the time and mic, looking for good players

daw840

This is day 1 for me, I really hope this meets my expectations since I was slightly disappointed with MW2.

edit:

XBL is DarkQberto

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm on board for BC2 on PS3. I'd like to potential squad mates on my friends list.
Also, I'm new to Battlefield online so I might be a bit green at foist. Just don't let me pilot the helicopter.
GAF: Snuggler
PSN: Snuggler86
Timezone: US, Eastern, late night.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I just added most of the XBL gamertags from this thread. I am in Central time zone. I will be picking it up at midnight Tuesday morning.

Expert player looking for highly skilled squadmates. I held the top score in 95% of the matches I participated in during the demo period. I'm 30 years old, and prefer playing with voice chat disabled (to avoid any adolescent "background noise" and to enhance the immersive experience). I'd like to find other like-minded individuals who are smart enough to read their surroundings and react accordingly, without needing/wanting to be told what to do.

XBL: S0RTER (with a zero)

xbl: Kater Sog

Cleared a bunch of room and added the BFBC2 tag. Kinda funny, going through my list I ended up kicking off mostly people I know irl.

vixlar

XBL: vixlar
Timezone: -6 GMT (Mexico)
Language: Spanish, but I can speak English...

My class order is Engineer, Medic, Assault,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Scout.

Smokey

XBL : dboythagr8

I know I have some of you on my list already (Madden -GAF), but I'd really like as many GAFers as possible.

Some of us are pretty close to the friend limit on XBL. Is there a "GAF BFBC2" GT created so that we can take advantage of the friends of friends feature?

That way we can just add that one tag to our list and we can see who all from GAF is on without having to delete tens of people.

ruxtpin

Banned
XBL: ruxtpin

I'll be on quite a bit next week, since it's my spring break. I'm going to go through here and send out some FR to my fellow gaffers. Be prepared (for my lack of skill!) =P

Can't wait for the full game.

Top Bottom