• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 : Console Matchup

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Remember to use GAF as your clan name so we can identify each other and tallk crap on the board, lol.

XBL: Billy Crystals

I am probably going to be rocking Medic most of the time. Are we still adding people to the GAF BFBC2 gamertag?

Holy shit...GAF BC2 friendslist for xbl might actually be full...it's looking a bit thick.

Join up while you can guys. Looks like there will be a sizable community for GAFFers.

If I haven't already listed my gt: Phatal FaZe. I play all units but prefer Assault.

XBL Gamertag: ProGamer720

I live in the eastern timing zone, pretty much on all evenings and sometimes during the day. Will be playing all weekend too...

Add me if you are a team player, need ones, don't care about kills...

xbl: FzR MrPotato

Switzerland

I'm really good at piloting tanks and choppahs, like, I can keep them alive for the whole round good. I could really need some Battlefield buddys since most of my friendslist won't buy it.

kn1ves24

PSN: kn1ves24

I'm on the east coast, usually online after 7-8PM EST on weekdays. Weekends my times vary.

I pretty much suck, but I like to play in squads.

Daigoro

k i added some folks. friend list is getting pretty full so may not be able to accept too many requests if someone sends me one. i need to do some cleaning.

GT: Matty Thorns

hopefully ill be able to actually connect today. :lol

XBL: The Visualizer

EST, but I usually play late nights too

Been using Engineer Class and am a team player who communicates and spots well

Feel free to invite or join me if you see me on

Tucah

you speak so well
Tucah - will be buying the game tonight and should be on for a bit. EST, on at night. Add me :)

Edit: Forgot to mention the most important thing - PSN.

PSN ID: Filth_Flannigan

I play every evening after 9:30PM ET. I have a mic and enjoy using it. If my friends list is full ( I DID just make some room), simply send me a message and I will clear space.

I am actually going to go get about an hour of online in before I get the kids. I will be online in about 20 minutes, otherwise, see you every evening.

daw840

Well, finished up with th SP mode, played some MP last night but I am definitely ready to rock out some more.

GT: DarkQberto (for anyone who missed it earlier in the thread.)

Hit me up!

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
PSN ID: Weak_Spot

GMT +12 (NZ Time, not that that stops some of you.) :D

Please write you're from GAF if you send a request though if I don't know you. Get sick of asking ppl who they are. I got a headset too, good communicator and I like long walks along the beach in the sunset with my machine gun and ammo packs.

Smokey

All I know is last night me, dskillz, daw, phatal faze, visualizer and some others were dominating Squad DM for awhile.

Dominating

Top Bottom