• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
meppi said:
Perhaps it's just me, but after playing for a couple of hours with attack rounds that last 5-6 minutes and defend rounds where the enemy is too traumatized to leave their base, the game starts to drag a bit.
Not much fun when you know before the game even starts how things are going to turn out.

welcome to the party, pal.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
recklessmind said:
welcome to the party, pal.

They can stay in their fucking base. Give me easier kills since no one gives me the heads up at times. >_<

Hardcore Vietnam Conquest is so hilarious. soooo many people got touched by the lord with my jesus rod (no Theist) and it's also pretty comical that the flamethrower is indeed a 1 hit kll due to the burning damage.

TheSeks

The Faceless Master said:
Hardcore Vietnam Conquest is so hilarious. soooo many people got touched by the lord with my jesus rod (no Theist) and it's also pretty comical that the flamethrower is indeed a 1 hit kll due to the burning damage.

Oh, really? I guess I should troll hardcore people with the flamethrower. :lol

Everyone left and I was doing work with some randoms by myself no squad. Frostbite Freeze while we're defending B and 30 tickets left. Yeah, I think it's time to SMH, Break.

"ubonsonvs" or whatever his name is sent me a message with "I NEED AMMO!" and I'm like "Dude, I'm an enigineer." :lol I think he still hasn't pegged the classes by their backs/equipment yet.

Calion

Sorry for randomly signing off. I had to eat. : / Did we win that Atacama Defense game? They were smoking the hell out of us, but were getting shot down when I left...

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
Sorry for randomly signing off. I had to eat. : / Did we win that Atacama Defense game? They were smoking the hell out of us, but were getting shot down when I left...

Yeah. Unbonson or whatever his name is got off the VADS while they had the helicopter and UAV up. UAV was trying to take him out. REPAIR REPAIR.

*gets in, mows down helicopter and then priority UAV*
(Sniper gonna Snipe, misses me in the head)
"LOLOLOLOLOLOL" (Seks gonna snipe, with the superior anti-air)
TheSeks <VADS> Sniper1
TheSeks <VADS> Sniper2

*take out another UAV/helicopter combo*
*Is sniped in the head*
(Spawn Sniper, throw mortar at the top of the boat connected to B since that's where sniper and his team was)
TheSeks <Mortar Strike> Dumbass1
TheSeks <Mortar Strike> Dumbass2
*gets back in VADS, takes down another helicopter*
TheSeks <VADS> SniperNearBoatNearAGonnaSnipeAndFail

Cue me beating their asses down and making them scared to come in. They'd keep arming B. I'm like "SHIT! BUT I AIN'T LEAVING THE VADS DUE TO AIR" Team would disarm and I'd throw VADS wherever I could hit generally killing or wounding/scaring them back to their base.

PeterMooreSoAwesome.jpg

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
Good good. They certainly had the potential to win, but GAF was too overwhelming from what I could tell. :D

How many kills did you get with my shitty figure-8 apache flying, dude? Seriously.

Sorry, I kept trying to strafe, but couldn't get it, but at least I/you harassed them to where they attempted to VADS. Team of randoms couldn't get shit together until 32 tickets left. I was like "OH NOES WE'RE GONNA LOSE" but we pushed it to the last set and got them. :D

Edit: and "tha_guygame" is a fucking idiot. YES LET'S STEAL SEKS TANK HE AND CAL KEPT UP FOR TWO SETS ONLY TO GIVE IT TO THE ENEMY DERP DERP.

Fucking moron.

Calion

TheSeks said:
How many kills did you get with my shitty figure-8 apache flying, dude? Seriously.

Sorry, I kept trying to strafe, but couldn't get it, but at least I/you harassed them to where they attempted to VADS. Team of randoms couldn't get shit together until 32 tickets left. I was like "OH NOES WE'RE GONNA LOSE" but we pushed it to the last set and got them. :D

IMAG0590.jpg

Excellent piloting BTW. Sorry I bailed out when that rocket hit us. It's a knee jerk reaction whenever that happens. Great match.

TheSeks said:
Edit: and "tha_guygame" is a fucking idiot. YES LET'S STEAL SEKS TANK HE AND CAL KEPT UP FOR TWO SETS ONLY TO GIVE IT TO THE ENEMY DERP DERP.

Fucking moron.

That fucking sucked. I just kind of stood there while it happened and just.....fuck him. Seriously.

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
Excellent piloting BTW. Sorry I bailed out when that rocket hit us. It's a knee jerk reaction whenever that happens. Great match.

It's fine. But I equipped V ARMOR for the purpose of harassing the VADS as no one was flying the chopper well. So I was like "hell with it, let's see how long my shitty figure-8 Apache stays up"

Edit: And that match was 0-4 KDR for me. So you got 39 kills on my dime, LOL.

That fucking sucked. I just kind of stood there while it happened and just.....fuck him. Seriously.

Welcome to my world. Soon you'll be yelling at people for small mistakes now. :p

Calion

TheSeks said:
It's fine. But I equipped V ARMOR for the purpose of harassing the VADS as no one was flying the chopper well. So I was like "hell with it, let's see how long my shitty figure-8 Apache stays up"

Edit: And that match was 0-4 KDR for me. So you got 39 kills on my dime, LOL.
I thought you equipped V ARMOR for that match. Your piloting was fine though. I always equip V WARHEAD in nearly every match, since I enjoy gunning with a talented pilot. I thought it was kinda humorous how me and you started rolling the other team. Defense peppered the Apache until it had 1HP left, and Seks flew it to safe cover. Both of us jumped out as it landed but neither of us we're an engineer. You stood there, suicided, and respawned on me as an engineer. :D But hey, even though you you went 0-4, you still got a large amount of assists and corresponding pins. :D

TheSeks said:
Welcome to my world. Soon you'll be yelling at people for small mistakes now. :p

Sometimes it's a good thing I wear cans and choose not to use a mic. That particular moment was a perfect example.

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
I thought you equipped V ARMOR for that match. Your piloting was fine though. I always equip V WARHEAD in nearly every match, since I enjoy gunning with a talented pilot. I thought it was kinda humorous how me and you started rolling the other team. Defense peppered the Apache until it had 1HP left, and Seks flew it to safe cover. Both of us jumped out as it landed but neither of us we're an engineer. You stood there, suicided, and respawned on me as an engineer. :D But hey, even though you you went 0-4, you still got a large amount of assists and corresponding pins. :D

Yeah, at launch/nearly a year ago I was all about the V ALT. It's been in the past six or so months that I've been playing around with V WARHEAD/ARMOR for tanks. RELOAD now and then for Bradley's but it isn't as useful for killing/tank killing speed as WARHEAD. I kinda miss the coax machine gun in the tank, but it's worth the increased killing speed at times. V ARMOR in the tank that you got behind in Arica for instance took two shots since it's splash damage was reduced/killing speed was reduced. Had to hit the dudes head on and sometimes head on twice for it to register a kill, but we got it done.

And yeah, I was like "damn it, Cal isn't an engineer and isn't going to suicide. Fuck it." *gun to head* I did shoot the ground to tell you to stay there, which you thankfully did instead of running off after seeing the apache had 1HP.

Also, I can fly. But I can't do it particually well. I can turn/raise lower and land it near safely (at times, unless under fire/pressure), but keeping it up/dodging and evading is hard for me. I prefer the gunner role as it lets me spot enemies and just worry about laying suppressive fire on the enemy/doom and gloom them instead of worrying about anti-air and rockets. heh.

Sometimes it's a good thing I wear cans and choose not to use a mic. That particular moment was a perfect example.

:lol I could plug in my PS Eye one of these days but I always feel awkward on the mic. That and the PS Eye/mic would pick up ambient house sounds.

Calion

TheSeks said:
Yeah, at launch/nearly a year ago I was all about the V ALT. It's been in the past six or so months that I've been playing around with V WARHEAD/ARMOR for tanks. RELOAD now and then for Bradley's but it isn't as useful for killing/tank killing speed as WARHEAD. I kinda miss the coax machine gun in the tank, but it's worth the increased killing speed at times. V ARMOR in the tank that you got behind in Arica for instance took two shots since it's splash damage was reduced/killing speed was reduced. Had to hit the dudes head on and sometimes head on twice for it to register a kill, but we got it done.

To say our tank took a beating is an understatement. It wouldn't have survived if V ARMOR wasn't equipped. I got so many repair pins that match :lol

TheSeks said:
And yeah, I was like "damn it, Cal isn't an engineer and isn't going to suicide. Fuck it." *gun to head* I did shoot the ground to tell you to stay there, which you thankfully did instead of running off after seeing the apache had 1HP.

As soon as we both bailed out, we we're both thinking the same thing. If you wouldn't have suicided, I would have.

TheSeks said:
Also, I can fly. But I can't do it particually well. I can turn/raise lower and land it near safely (at times, unless under fire/pressure), but keeping it up/dodging and evading is hard for me. I prefer the gunner role as it lets me spot enemies and just worry about laying suppressive fire on the enemy/doom and gloom them instead of worrying about anti-air and rockets. heh.

Well, you can certainly fly better than me. Seriously, it's a fucking disaster when I pilot. No one needs to be in chopper when I fly. :lol

TheSeks

Calion82v said:
To say our tank took a beating is an understatement. It wouldn't have survived if V ARMOR wasn't equipped. I got so many repair pins that match :lol

I'm really amazed we actually held it as long as we did (before that dumbass took it) given all the rockets hitting us. I swear at times we had about 2-5 rockets flying head-on toward my camera.

Also let this be a lesson to would-be pilots: PROTECT YOUR ASS. There was one-two people trying to come near you/me on the right, I backed up (pushing you, thanks DICE for no friendly fire!) fired at him to protect you. I mean if they actually got into the construction site (the place I wasn't paying any attention to at the most), they could've hit our ass and negated armor A LOT.

As soon as we both bailed out, we we're both thinking the same thing. If you wouldn't have suicided, I would have.

Eh, I gave you 30 seconds. I generally don't purposely suicide anymore as people generally will get classes on spawn and help me. But it doesn't hurt to pull it now and then.

Well, you can certainly fly better than me. Seriously, it's a fucking disaster when I pilot. No one needs to be in chopper when I fly. :lol

Just takes practice. I'm better with the blackhawk than I am the apache/attacks. Blackhawk, I'd say, is the beginner pilot license chopper. After that you can step your game up to the attacks as the blackhawk doesn't have the strafe (well, it does, but not as strong) ability.

I really don't fly much unless the chopper isn't being used or I'm flying people to places/gunning people.

I tried to switch to BC1's control scheme in that round but I didn't save it in the heat of the moment as I was worried about that dude that was on the boat RPGing us despite the fact I was behind the island/hill near our starting spawn. I think with the BC1 scheme I could've strafed at the expense of my knowledge ("Okay, R2 is ascend. L2 is descend") of flying/piloting vehicles.

360 GAF was dominating so hard we had 2 people on our team crate bashing our own mcoms. One guy went -5000+ points in one match and lost the round for us. Next match he did the same so we finally decided to switch teams. I ended up shanking both guys and tbagging them both. Got some messages of hate after that. Good times.

TheSeks

Why the hell were they blowing your crates? That shit pisses me off unless it's intentionally done to drag the enemy/attackers out of their invincible "HAHA YOU CAN'T RUN OVER HERE" starting spawn like Faceless does it for.

TheSeks said:
Why the hell were they blowing your crates? That shit pisses me off unless it's intentionally done to drag the enemy/attackers out of their invincible "HAHA YOU CAN'T RUN OVER HERE" starting spawn like Faceless does it for.
that game on Valdez was legendary

TheSeks

that game on Valdez was legendary

You also pulled it on Atacama around the time it "released" to get the attackers out of their base and make it easier to steal their chopper.

I'm forgetting the game you're talking about. Seriously all the rounds where the attackers don't come out because I terrorize them is all a blur.

Edit: Oh, wait, that's the one where you blew the crates. I had blown the back forest up (as a failsafe in case they DID finally get through), and everyone on GAF was in the first defending base near all the spawns and mown them all down with the tanks GAF stole as soon as they spawned/MOVE UPed, right?

TheSeks said:
One of the messages said it was because we were stacking too many level 50's on our side and that was cheating or some nonsense like that. We were wondering why they didn't just switch sides, even though it was even teams for the most part. Either way they were griefing douches and I am glad I got to cut those bitches.

TheSeks said:
You also pulled it on Atacama around the time it "released" to get the attackers out of their base and make it easier to steal their chopper.

I'm forgetting the game you're talking about. Seriously all the rounds where the attackers don't come out because I terrorize them is all a blur.

Edit: Oh, wait, that's the one where you blew the crates. I had blown the back forest up (as a failsafe in case they DID finally get through), and everyone on GAF was in the first defending base near all the spawns and mown them all down with the tanks GAF stole as soon as they spawned/MOVE UPed, right?
yep, that one. i did it a couple times in Valdez, what's funny is i don't remember doing it in Atacama!

Darkshier said:
360 GAF was dominating so hard we had 2 people on our team crate bashing our own mcoms. One guy went -5000+ points in one match and lost the round for us. Next match he did the same so we finally decided to switch teams. I ended up shanking both guys and tbagging them both. Got some messages of hate after that. Good times.
Bravo and well deserved.

abuC said:
I didn't know you could get so many points being a medic, might have to be one more often.
medic is such a point factory. especially if you use the medkit spec1 and spec2. it's free points 2/7/365.

Rorschach said:
A) How do you switch teams ?
look at the profile of someone on the other team and use the 'join session' option
B) How do you join friends of friends' games? Do they need to be on your buddy list?
look at their profile, go to 'compare games', wait a few seconds and then press B to go back. if there's space, 'join session' usually appears after doing that.

Darkshier said:
One of the messages said it was because we were stacking too many level 50's on our side and that was cheating or some nonsense like that. We were wondering why they didn't just switch sides, even though it was even teams for the most part. Either way they were griefing douches and I am glad I got to cut those bitches.

Before you joined, we were playing Atacama defense with Faceless and the same thing was going on. We got the team down to about 55 tickets when Faceless stole the chopper at which point their team fluctuated from 5 to 1 throughout the rest of the game.

It took a long ass time but we finally got them down to like 10 tickets when some jackass started blowing the crates. B was easy cause you just have to d2.0 it. There were only 2 people on the other team and it literally came down to the wire, the crate was gone and miraculously the dudes spawn, Lars (who was gunning) took them out and we just barely won.

Rorschach said:
A) How do you switch teams ?

B) How do you join friends of friends' games? Do they need to be on your buddy list?

Edit: beaten

A.) Hit start > go to scoreboard > highlight the player on the other team and press y (there needs to be room on the other team of course, as well as room in his squad). Thats what I do but it's pretty hit or miss and I don't really know why.

B.) No. Using the Gaf BCB2 list as an example:
xbox button > Friends > select GAFBCB2 > Go to personal profile and view friends > select someone Playing BCB2 > If there's room in the game it will say 'available' but the option to join won't be there, so you have to press b and then select them again and the option to 'join session in progress will now be there (I don't know why that is.)

Rorschach

I actually had some nice games just now. I had a squadmate that actually played his class well and played for the objective. It was awesome. All it takes is one other person to help and the experience is a lot more enjoyable. Didn't use the mic, but we didn't really need it. He stuck around for 3 games and we won all 6 rounds. :D The games were miraculously almost full too. That's rare for night sessions.

medic is such a point factory. especially if you use the medkit spec1 and spec2. it's free points 2/7/365.

look at the profile of someone on the other team and use the 'join session' option
look at their profile, go to 'compare games', wait a few seconds and then press B to go back. if there's space, 'join session' usually appears after doing that.
Thanks!

bean breath said:
Edit: beaten
Thanks for the response, though! :D Appreciate it.

abuC

Yeah, I got 6000 pts last night without even breaking a sweat, never knew the power of the medic. And usually Im annoyed when I have to score a lot (5000-10,000), because it means I have to do too much. I had my normal amount of kills, but was getting a ton of pts from just throwing down medic kits.

TheSeks

medic is such a point factory. especially if you use the medkit spec1 and spec2. it's free points 24/7/365.

B-B-BUT MY KILLSPEED! I NEED THE KILLS!</Dreamgazer>
SMH for MA medics. I want proper fucking medics that'll wait until areas clear or safe long enough for the revive person to get bearings like I generally attempt to do with my proper medic ass. :|

abuC

TheSeks said:
SMH for MA medics. I want proper fucking medics that'll wait until areas clear or safe long enough for the revive person to get bearings like I generally attempt to do with my proper medic ass. :|

I'll revive you in the middle of a gunfight, then jump in front of the stream of bullets, remember me as I am now.

Evolved1

I want to play but I'm already buried under assignments. :/

Even if we get a snow day tomorrow I probably won't be able to get on. Sucks man. I can probably turn on the PS3 for a little while but there's no such thing as playing BC2 for "just one game".

Playing BC2 is like... "Ok just one more game." ..."Omg wait it's already 1am!?"

meppi

TheSeks said:

Meh, if the situation asks for it I won't hesitate to revive a player when we're on the attack.
Like when I saw someone killed in a doorway on the second floor of a building as I made my way up the stairs, so I knew there was someone camping in the corner of the small room, waiting for kills.
So I revive the player and head the other way for a surprise attack.
It worked a bit too well as the enemy freaked out by him being revived that he ran out of the room right into my arms where a hail of bullets awaited him.

In such a situation I never hesitate to revive someone. If they get killed again, I'm right there to get them back up anyway once I flushed out the enemy.

btw what's your nick on PSN as I have a dozen of Gaffers on my FL, but I have no idea if I have played with you or not or if you are among them. :-/

TheSeks

meppi said:
btw what's your nick on PSN as I have a dozen of Gaffers on my FL, but I have no idea if I have played with you or not or if you are among them. :-/

You played for about five or so hours yesterday with me, man. :/ It's obvious if I'm there.

AbuC said:
I'll revive you in the middle of a gunfight, then jump in front of the stream of bullets, remember me as I am now.

Well, if you're the one dying instead of me, go for it. It drives me up the wall to get revived only to eat a hail of bullets after the invulnerable time is broken.

I generally will clear the enemies that killed the person, revive, and throw a pack to aid them (fat load of good that does with MA...) in their escape. Then I turn tail and run back to cover. :lol

meppi

TheSeks said:
You played for about five or so hours yesterday with me, man. :/ It's obvious if I'm there.
Sorry man, I'm really bad with names. Especially when the ones on the board don't resemble the ones in game. :(

TheSeks said:
Well, if you're the one dying instead of me, go for it. It drives me up the wall to get revived only to eat a hail of bullets after the invulnerable time is broken.

I generally will clear the enemies that killed the person, revive, and throw a pack to aid them (fat load of good that does with MA...) in their escape. Then I turn tail and run back to cover. :lol

It depends a bit for me.
I try to do just that. Clear the field and get the one who shot you before doing a revive.
But in certain situations it just doesn't play out like that.
When I'm out of ammo I'll revive first before I reload when he's gunning for me next.
Not sure if that's the correct etiquette, but I've noticed in most cases the revive survives even if I do not. ;)

Hope that I'll be playing a bit better tonight as I seemed to have lost any skill I might have had as the night went on.
The only thing that did nothing but improve was putting tracers on choppers. :D

BTW really sorry for the person's who's chopper I nearly wrecked in my last game.
I had no idea that I spawned in the pilot seat of a chopper stationed on a cliff while you were on the mini-gun.
Before I knew it we were airborne and I panicked, especially since I know very well I can't fly for shit. :-/

Oh and don't mind to mute me if I forget to do it myself.
I realize that 2 guys constantly blabbering away in Dutch is bound to be annoying, so out of courtesy to whoever is on the squad I try to mute them and thus myself as quickly as possible.

TheSeks

meppi said:
Sorry man, I'm really bad with names. Especially when the ones on the board don't resemble the ones in game. :(

...It's really obvious if you think about it a little.

BTW really sorry for the person's who's chopper I nearly wrecked in my last game.
I had no idea that I spawned in the pilot seat of a chopper stationed on a cliff while you were on the mini-gun.
Before I knew it we were airborne and I panicked, especially since I know very well I can't fly for shit. :-/

That was me. I was laying suppressive fire on A/B third set and we pushed to last set. I landed it, started to fire on the machine gun building to <D 2.0>, you spawned on me and started to lift off and I'm like "MEPPI! NO!" (I literally yelled at my monitor), you crashed it and get out I get in the pilot seat and start to lift off just as A exploded.

recklessmind said:
I want to play but I'm already buried under assignments. :/

Even if we get a snow day tomorrow I probably won't be able to get on. Sucks man. I can probably turn on the PS3 for a little while but there's no such thing as playing BC2 for "just one game".

Playing BC2 is like... "Ok just one more game." ..."Omg wait it's already 1am!?"
"ok guys, last game"

game ends

Arica Harbor is next

"ok guys, one more game"

TheSeks said:

lol, but I don't need the medic points. As an objective runner/MG3 user, the MA is much more useful to me than med pack range.

The only exception is conquest where people aren't as mobile all the time. However, I'm usually playing assault recon or tankmine engineer anyway.

TheSeks

SMH for Matchmaking.

Yes, because I want to play with level 24-30's against level 40-50's.

At least we got nearly all the crates. But it was a meatgrinder (13-20 KDR) getting to A last set Cold War. :/

meppi

TheSeks said:
...It's really obvious if you think about it a little.
Yeah it is. When you joined, I went: wait a minute... :)

TheSeks said:
That was me. I was laying suppressive fire on A/B third set and we pushed to last set. I landed it, started to fire on the machine gun building to <D 2.0>, you spawned on me and started to lift off and I'm like "MEPPI! NO!" (I literally yelled at my monitor), you crashed it and get out I get in the pilot seat and start to lift off just as A exploded.

I have to say, if one bonehead move stands out in the 5 weeks that since I bought the game, this would be it.
Trust me, you weren't the only one yelling at your screen.
I tried to get into a decent position so you could keep firing at the spot you were before, but that chopper felt a lot heavier than the ones I've used before. (perhaps my imagination or out of pure: "what the hell have I done" reaction)
So it started going down and nothing I did was helping. Tried till the last second and as it nearly hit the ground I jumped out, way out of bounds.
Barely made it back, then turned my head and saw you fly away.
Even said to my buddy: damn, he's gonna be so pissed at me for this...

TheSeks said:
SMH for Matchmaking.

Yes, because I want to play with level 24-30's against level 40-50's.

At least we got nearly all the crates. But it was a meatgrinder (13-20 KDR) getting to A last set Cold War. :/
I don't even know how the teams were divided in that round. Figured a lot would leave after their failed attack, but it seems quite a few joined instead.

That second last charge shouldn't have been defused.
Got a guy through the back of the building, went over to the left, shot another one with my G3 as he was defusing.
I come around the corner out of ammo, switch to my magnum and see 3 guys crouched there. Somehow take them all out and then got shot in the head.
Guess that guy defused the charge.

I was able to go in after you guys cleaned house and created confusion, set the last charge, started running back to where you were so I could take cover but was shot in the back and the "game lost" screen appeared.
We really should have won that game...

The round after that we only had 4 guys left against 9 opponents, but it was time to call it a night anyway.

In the end, I do have to say that I personally enjoyed the evening a lot more than the one from yesterday.
Love playing with you guys, but I love to fight for my victories.
A steamroll here and there can be fun, but 3-4 hours of nothing but, seems to take any joy out of a victory.
If you have to fight for it, it's so much sweeter in the end.
I don't actually mind losing games, as long as they were close and we had a good fight. :)

TheSeks

Teams were even. But they had higher level players (two level 50's to my own level 50) and were about 40-45 to level 50.

I dunno how they suddenly joined that attack as if they joined the pitiful/terrozied defense, they could've probably pushed that round (close call on that disarm at one point. Whew).

I mean it a fun match, but we were SEVERELY outclassed. I'm impressed you could actually make it to A and arm it.

And yeah, that second arm of the round in the last set should've been ours. I was throwing grenades and 40MM grenades over that way but couldn't see where I was hitting (FUCK!) to see if I could at least pepper the crate and splash damage/hassle the enemy to move or die in the attempt to disarm. That pissed me off.

It was kinda scary but impressive. They were really organized. They'd push up to the farthest house of their base spawn and hold fast. I'd try to clear them out only to get taken out by their strength in numbers.

Edit: BTW, dunno if you noticed: But you can revive through walls. Useful if the person is in the open and you can give them cover. I did that when we collapsed B but they flooded the building we were in.

Also "THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE GODDAMN WALLS"</Alien> applies as one dude knifed me about two times running around the building while I'm firing on someone in a building firing on other people. Annoying.

Evolved1

Damn, abu... sorry about the chopper incident in Oasis. The guy stole our tank and rolled up from behind. I had no idea he was there. Sniped us while I was basically hovering.

I'm like, "where the fuck are these gu... BOOM" haha

smh... my bad.

Haven't played vanilla in some time...still enjoying Vietnam. Haven't actually encountered the glitches myself, but had a badass round the other day as a door gunner while my friend piloted:

oR8eX.jpg

Cries of teh hax were sounded. Supposedly going to be a preview of BF3 in a German mag next month!

TheSeks

Goddamn. 60 kills in the Huey. *Envious*

Waiiiiit, you PC peasants don't have the paper thin HP Huey. *Not so Envious but still jealous*

Yeah, honestly never pulled anything like that off. Had to repair several times and even had some close calls where they got wise and were shooting at us while we landed...took out my pilot. Luckily, I was a medic, so I hopped out an revived him.

Another time in that same round, my pilot got taken out when we were close to the ground, so we had a hard landing. I immediately switched to pilot, took off, and we switched seats while in the air once he spawned on me.

But really, it's not that difficult to even take it down on PC...they just weren't focusing on taking us out. And we even almost lost in the first set of MCOMs because our team was full of dumbasses.

Still, pretty wack that console Huey is 3-4x less armored.

abuC

recklessmind said:
Damn, abu... sorry about the chopper incident in Oasis. The guy stole our tank and rolled up from behind. I had no idea he was there. Sniped us while I was basically hovering.

I'm like, "where the fuck are these gu... BOOM" haha

smh... my bad.

Hahaha, don't worry about it man, it happens to us all.

Just had a disrespectful game on Arica defense, was driving out to meet the attackers in my trusty T-90. Killing them left and right, sometimes 3 on 1, I would park next to tanks that I destroyed and pop out like "Boom, pow SURPRISE!". When 3 tanks can't take out one tank, you have been thoroughly disrespected, I was even hitting the UAV station from far out.

egz7gg.jpg

Calion

abuC said:
Hahaha, don't worry about it man, it happens to us all.

Just had a disrespectful game on Arica defense, was driving out to meet the attackers in my trusty T-90. Killing them left and right, sometimes 3 on 1, I would park next to tanks that I destroyed and pop out like "Boom, pow SURPRISE!". When 3 tanks can't take out one tank, you have been thoroughly disrespected, I was even hitting the UAV station from far out.

egz7gg.jpg

Damn. Very nice. o_o

Mr. Snrub said:
Yeah, honestly never pulled anything like that off. Had to repair several times and even had some close calls where they got wise and were shooting at us while we landed...took out my pilot. Luckily, I was a medic, so I hopped out an revived him.

Another time in that same round, my pilot got taken out when we were close to the ground, so we had a hard landing. I immediately switched to pilot, took off, and we switched seats while in the air once he spawned on me.

But really, it's not that difficult to even take it down on PC...they just weren't focusing on taking us out. And we even almost lost in the first set of MCOMs because our team was full of dumbasses.

Still, pretty wack that console Huey is 3-4x less armored.
more like 3x+4x!

seriously, 65 kills in a Huey on 360 would have people calling Stephen Touluse on the phone!

TheSeks

abuC said:

I can't lead or tank snipe worth a damn. :/

Faceless said:
seriously, 65 kills in a Huey on 360 would have people calling Stephen Touluse on the phone!

OMG JTAG'ed SERVER.

...Wait, wut?

Top Bottom