• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

CatPee

Member
meppi said:
In instances such as this it saddens me that I can't shoot down my own team's chopper outside of HC.

Hey, they were the ones who stupidly laid mines all over their own base. Collateral damage is a bitch.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
There are so many little bitches in HC. So many.

Take the damn objective!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
PS3GAF... where are you guys! It's a rainy saturday. We should be slaughtering the weekend warriors. They are incompetent teammates. Need assistance. Would like to play a little HC if anyone is op for it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Evolved1 said:
PS3GAF... where are you guys! It's a rainy saturday. We should be slaughtering the weekend warriors. They are incompetent teammates. Need assistance.

Just like my PS3 needs assistance.

Would like to play a little HC if anyone is op for it.

...On second thought, nevermind.

Evolved1 said:
PS3GAF... where are you guys! It's a rainy saturday. We should be slaughtering the weekend warriors. They are incompetent teammates. Need assistance. Would like to play a little HC if anyone is op for it.

good games evolved.
I broke my study schedule just to play with you :)

Dreamgazer said:
good games evolved.
I broke my study schedule just to play with you :)

Haha... yeah, thanks for coming out of retirement. That was fun, even though it was so one-sided. At least they didn't all quit.

Also, shout out to all the other people who were playing. Some I recognized, some new. Everyone was cool.

Seks: HC was just a curiosity. Anyway... hopefully you'll be around for PS3BF3.

*sigh* I seriously cannot sleep right now. insomnia, wtf.

i gotta admit, choppa ho-ing is so much fun!

i mean, at first, you're just getting some kills...

then people start switching to engineer and there are rockets flying...

then the tracers come out...

then you get traced and smoke it...

then the AT4s start bending it like beckham...

then they break out the M95s.

feels so good to see the progression of their frustration!

Miggytronz

Member
11%2B-%2B1

Finally unlocked everything last night.

Mikasangelos said:
11%2B-%2B1

Finally unlocked everything last night.

*high five*

It was fun to do that. Recently I bought some of the spectat crap... so now I have some more pins to get. :/

JB1981

Member
Does PS3 gaf still play? I played all by my lonesome last night and every game I was in we got absolutely steamrolled by the opposition. It was miserable and there was so many lone wolf snipers just sitting back and doing nothing.

CatPee

Member
Still do, except the times are pretty erratic. PS3GAF is also half EuroGAF as well.I just played with olimpia, JJD, and Fersis hopped on as I left.

OT: Holy hell at that 1-0 Atacama Conquest.

JJD

Member
CatPee said:
Still do, except the times are pretty erratic. PS3GAF is also half EuroGAF as well.I just played with olimpia, JJD, and Fersis hopped on as I left.

OT: Holy hell at that 1-0 Atacama Conquest.

We had some really strange matches today. That one on Arica Harbor were you joined the opposing team for example. During half the match our team (6 fucking wookies) was getting raped on the hills between C and our spawn point, while me and Olimpia tried to cap A to no avail since 4 or 5 enemies would flock to the flag as soon as it began blinking. I even asked Olimpia if he wanted to quit as he was getting really frustrated (thankfully he refused to bail). Then out of nowhere our team, the same shitty guys began pressing foward and we managed a totally unexpected comeback. We couldn't believe it. We were joking that probably both teams sucked really hard.

That atacama match was another one, I rejoined on the last moments of the match and I thought that the next game would be a really disputed match, but no, we steamrolled then, even spawn camping the enemies.

JB1981 said:
Does PS3 gaf still play? I played all by my lonesome last night and every game I was in we got absolutely steamrolled by the opposition. It was miserable and there was so many lone wolf snipers just sitting back and doing nothing.

Add me, my PSN ID is in my profile, I'm always playing! There's a bunch of gaffers who play quite often.

meppi

Member
The Faceless Master said:
4:46 blew my mind
Yep, never thought about doing that. :)

Had a fun game today on Heavy metal where a chopper where was doing his best to ant-squash all the personnel in between circle strafing rocketeering.
Put myself in the open and sure enough he aimed for me nose first.
I shot my RPG and must have missed by a hair.

But the second time he wasn't as lucky, nor the third.
He then teamed up with a second chopper whore, who I downed with the AA.
After he returned again single, I AA'd his ass once more for good measure. :p

From both rounds they never got close to winning and lost with at least 80 tickets. SMH
I don't think he did any walking besides running towards a chopper in his base.

Way to support your team asshole! :p

LordCanti

Member
I'm too late. Thanks for posting the code though. (unless the code doesn't work on pre-orders, in which case I may not be late, and the code may just not be valid for them)

Josh7289

Member
LordCanti said:
I'm too late. Thanks for posting the code though. (unless the code doesn't work on pre-orders, in which case I may not be late, and the code may just not be valid for them)
It worked on my BF3 pre-order. :p

But don't give up hope! Maybe you can find another!

LordCanti

Member
Tried it on Origin, and it worked! Stupid POS Origin, with codes that work through the application and not through the website. BF3 for $44. Thanks Georgc.

(Now to hope EA doesn't go "wait a minute...why was this one use code used 10 times?")

Josh7289

Member
LordCanti said:
Tried it on Origin, and it worked! Stupid POS Origin, with codes that work through the application and not through the website. BF3 for $44. Thanks Georgc.

(Now to hope EA doesn't go "wait a minute...why was this one use code used 10 times?")
Yeah actually I did it through the website. Maybe there's some disconnect between the website and the application where if the code is used in one it doesn't tell the other to invalidate it.

I hope this doesn't mess anything up. >.>

LordCanti

Member
Josh7289 said:
Yeah actually I did it through the website. Maybe there's some disconnect between the website and the application where if the code is used in one it doesn't tell the other to invalidate it.

I hope this doesn't mess anything up. >.>

I'm unafraid to chargeback on them if it does. I've only got the one game on Origin anyway.

Just out of curiosity, did the code say anything about being for the sole use of the recipient or anything? (I know that georgc would be the only personal capable of answering this).

georgc

Member
here is all he gobildy gook

*Value of discount will be deducted from your total order at time of purchase. Discount is valid for one-time use on purchases from Origin at store.origin.com. This offer expires 30 days after the send date of this email and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S. and CANADA. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Please know that at EA, we don't want to send you information you don't want to receive. If you no longer want us to contact you, please click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can also write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

©2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

LordCanti

Member
georgc said:
[...]

They do say limit one per person, but then again, we only used it once per person so technically....

They could totally cancel our orders on us, lol. I'll take my chances.

Thanks again.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
MDavis360 said:
Is there a similar list for 360 players?

>He thinks there is 360 players!
>laughinggirls.jpg

Yes. But I haven't seen the dude in charge of that in a while.

In any case: PBFIt'sMyBirthday.jpg and I can't play BC2. :(

JB1981

Member
JJD said:
[...]

Will add you tonight, mayne

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
JB1981 said:
Will add you tonight, mayne

I saw you sent me an invite on PSN the other day for BC2... I must have been afk just then. Sorry.

olimpia84

Member
JJD said:
We had some really strange matches today. That one on Arica Harbor were you joined the opposing team for example. During half the match our team (6 fucking wookies) was getting raped on the hills between C and our spawn point, while me and Olimpia tried to cap A to no avail since 4 or 5 enemies would flock to the flag as soon as it began blinking. I even asked Olimpia if he wanted to quit as he was getting really frustrated (thankfully he refused to bail). Then out of nowhere our team, the same shitty guys began pressing foward and we managed a totally unexpected comeback. We couldn't believe it. We were joking that probably both teams sucked really hard.

That Arica game was among the strangest I've played in my 1000+ hours with this game. The momentum switched so many times that I lost the count.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I have to take an exam in 30 mins and I've not read the relevant chapters. Haven't even cracked the textbook open, attended lecture, or looked at a single lecture note.

Should be really fun.

So after those awesome few hours have passed, I think I'll be on later tonight... venting on some randoms.

JJD

Member
Evolved1 said:
I have to take an exam in 30 mins and I've not read the relevant chapters. Haven't even cracked the textbook open, attended lecture, or looked at a single lecture note.

Should be really fun.

So after those awesome few hours have passed, I think I'll be on later tonight... venting on some randoms.

Too bad we don't have AT4 missile trajectories classes, or maybe Uzi sniping basics on our schools/colleges! I bet you would get an A + on those exams! Lol!

Seriously though, I hope you do good...and vent on the randoms later anyway!

spidye said:
please add me to the list. psn username: miserere87

added.

evolved1 said:
I have to take an exam in 30 mins and I've not read the relevant chapters. Haven't even cracked the textbook open, attended lecture, or looked at a single lecture note.

Should be really fun.

So after those awesome few hours have passed, I think I'll be on later tonight... venting on some randoms.

See...this is why I'm on my infinitely long study haitus

freaking professional license exams...

edit: Am I being silly wanting to pre-order the pc edition on physical disc form?
I just feel like having something tangible to sacrifice whole lambs to.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Good god that was a nightmare... still think I pulled out an A though.

Now to BC2. And rank 50 is getting ever closer!

The Faceless Master said:
ran into this guy playing BC2 tonight...
Yeah, when I saw that guys name I was almost at a loss for words. He pretty much left the server as soon as I saw it and said something. It is really too bad I wanted to take his dogtags so bad.

JJD

Member
Dreamgazer said:
Abu came out and played?
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*throws studying book into the fire*

And still got the ace pin on the end of the round...

Lol...

The Faceless Master said:
ran into this guy playing BC2 tonight...

10iaK.jpg

Can MS ban his console? I mean it's obviously not his main gamertag...

Top Bottom