• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

JonCha

Mush said:
If any 360 players want to add me, feel free. I have like no one my friends list that plays BC2. :(

Plus I wouldn't mind the knife achievement.

Sent you a friend request. I did actually manage to get in with someone off the GAF tag yesterday.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
lazybones18 said:
SCAR-L is finally platinum'd

I think I'll move onto the XM8 Compact before the PP2000

But I'm a little pissed off right now. I'm becoming very annoyed by constant instances of lag, rubber-banding, and disconnections from servers. I thought installing the game onto my 360 HDD would fix the problem, but I'm still getting these same issues and it's really pissing me off.

Can't wait until BF3 comes out so I can't stop playing BC2

I hope you've already plat'd the Uzi and 9A-91 Avtomat (Which I call "the thumper") since they are the best freaking weapons in the game...

I swear to god my k/d jumps significantly every time I go back to either of them for a round or two. So good.

JJD

CatPee said:
No, it's not possible to OHK a tank with any launcher. However, an AT4 with Explosives MK2 is a guaranteed 2HK against a tank from either the side or rear(more damage here than side) unless the driver or gunner has Armor. Usually I just sneak up to a tank and use the tool do damage it to around half health, then quickly pull out the AT4 and fire.

I think a tank at full health can be taken out with just one hit from the UAV or one of the stationary rocket launchers if the player has explosives. I'm pretty sure it has happened to me.

Evolved1 said:
I hope you've already plat'd the Uzi and 9A-91 Avtomat (Which I call "the thumper") since they are the best freaking weapons in the game...

I swear to god my k/d jumps significantly every time I go back to either of them for a round or two. So good.

Do you use optics, or iron sights? I still don't have a favorite engineer weapon...I usually roll with the AKS-74U, but it takes to many shoots at distance to kill a target.
I never gave the UZI much credit looking at it's stats.

M60 Platinum! first Medic gun! yeah baby!

JJD said:
I think a tank at full health can be taken out with just one hit from the UAV or one of the stationary rocket launchers is the player has explosives. I'm pretty sure it has happened to me.
yeah, a Stationary AT to the rear or a UAV to the side/rear will do it.

TommyT

I have to admit I don't usually like any type of military/war fps like this. However, I'm REALLY enjoying this for some reason. I've been playing nothing but the Recon class and now that I've figured out the amount of height to allow to compensate for gravity on long range distances... I love seeing those "headshot" and "marksman shot" bonus appear.

Evolved1

JJD said:
Do you use optics, or iron sights? I still don't have a favorite engineer weapon...I usually roll with the AKS-74U, but it takes to many shoots at distance to kill a target.
I never gave the UZI much credit looking at it's stats.

With these two, I do not use optics. I like having an extra grenade or rockets. And what I love about these particular rifles is that you don't need to even use iron sights most of the time. They are even effective burst fire at range. You can kill anyone on the map anywhere. I fucking counter-snipe recons with the uzi and laugh...

Also as far as stats... I ignore stats and go by how a weapon feels. Uzi is a beast in CQB w/ the high ROF and you can just sprays a target from the hip real easily. (almost feels cheap) And the avtomat is powerful+accurate so it's also a good close quarter weapon. Use them for at least a gold star or two... it'll click.

Neither iron sight is very obtrusive either, which is nice. It took me a little bit of time to get dialed in with the uzi, but once it clicked it was my fastest platinum. Love that weapon.

God, one of those rounds where you want to punch everyone in the face.

Base camping enemies (in tanks and helicopter) fucking you up, your team just stands around and waits for their own helicopter (which gets blown up by the enemy helicopter as soon as it pops up again), nobody gets out of the base to attack a checkpoint. Everybody uses Assault. :|

belvedere

Junior Butler
How much longer until my brain remembers there's no prone in BC2?

Went back for some BC2 action last night and can't tell you how many times I spammed Z.

xclaw

belvedere said:
How much longer until my brain remembers there's no prone in BC2?

Went back for some BC2 action last night and can't tell you how many times I spammed Z.

Same thing here except in bf play4free, everyone was being an idiot in BC2 so I figured I'd try play4free. It's bad but at least the people where playing the objective today. Re-Installing 2142 now...... I've got such a BF itch.

olimpia84

I think all engineer weapons are fun and easy to use with the exception of the PP2000. Its damage is waaay too low which can cause problems in one on one situations and make matters worse when there is lag.

meppi

Had a series of games last night that I just can't make heads or tails off.

One of these games I had a K/D of 38/24 and Mancunian11 had 35/26.
We are playing conquest btw.
The thing is, it's a full game. 12 vs 12.
There are 200 tickets at the start of the game and we end up losing, while the opposing team has 103 tickets left! Even though we were only 20 or so behind around 100/80 or so.

So of the 97 tickets they lost, 73 are from just the two of us.
I find it hard to believe that the average person on our team had a K/D of 2,4/15. Although the math, give or take ticket bleed certainly points to this being the case.

Talk about a shit team. :-/

Evolved1

olimpia84 said:
I think all engineer weapons are fun and easy to use with the exception of the PP2000. Its damage is waaay too low which can cause problems in one on one situations and make matters worse when there is lag.

That's the one I'm using currently... feel like I'm starting to figure it out. I killed three guys with one mag the other day. Something I've rarely done with any other weapon (usually have to switch to pistol and be ready to knife).

I actually kind of like it... I'm running w/ ACOG and it looks retarded. lol The RDS looks cool on it but I hate that optic.

meppi said:
Had a series of games last night that I just can't make heads or tails off.

One of these games I had a K/D of 38/24 and Mancunian11 had 35/26.
We are playing conquest btw.
The thing is, it's a full game. 12 vs 12.
There are 200 tickets at the start of the game and we end up losing, while the opposing team has 103 tickets left! Even though we were only 20 or so behind around 100/80 or so.

So of the 97 tickets they lost, 73 are from just the two of us.
I find it hard to believe that the average person on our team had a K/D of 2,4/15. Although the math, give or take ticket bleed certainly points to this being the case.

Talk about a shit team. :-/

Would revives affect this?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Evolved1 said:
Would revives affect this?

Yes. If you're revived it still counts as a death if you don't kill someone in that life.

Congrats! Now, platinum the XM8 LMG. The second best LMG. :p

That's not the M249!
Before blanket nerfs for all the guns that ruined nearly all of them unless you slap Magnum Ammo on everything. TROLLOLOLOLOL by DICE. :|

Evolved1 said:

Already got platinum for both of them

Jas

Evolved1 said:
With these two, I do not use optics. I like having an extra grenade or rockets. And what I love about these particular rifles is that you don't need to even use iron sights most of the time. They are even effective burst fire at range. You can kill anyone on the map anywhere. I fucking counter-snipe recons with the uzi and laugh...

Also as far as stats... I ignore stats and go by how a weapon feels. Uzi is a beast in CQB w/ the high ROF and you can just sprays a target from the hip real easily. (almost feels cheap) And the avtomat is powerful+accurate so it's also a good close quarter weapon. Use them for at least a gold star or two... it'll click.

Neither iron sight is very obtrusive either, which is nice. It took me a little bit of time to get dialed in with the uzi, but once it clicked it was my fastest platinum. Love that weapon.

Listen to this man, JJD :)

TommyT

I do have a question about the medic box that they throw down. Do I just have to stand near/on it to get faster health regen or do I need to 'use' it somehow?

two funny things from this weekend:

I was on Oasis Conquest, and it was feeling a little laggy on the server. i got into a Bradley as it was driving by so i could be the gunner. THEN I GOT SNIPED!!! and when i respawned, i had no weapons... so i was running around with no weapons, no knife, nothing... i even hopped into the bradley gunner's seat again and i couldn't shoot or move the turret or anything. i hopped out and started running again, then about 30 seconds later, the bradley got blown up and my weapons magically came back!

i was on the attacking team on Isla Inocentes Rush waiting for a spot to free up on the defenders side to play with the rest of my party. as i'm flying the blackhawk in to arm B, i get an invite from one of my friends so i can switch sides. i arm B and get killed immediately, then go and accept the invite. so, i accept the invite and then *bam* get revived by one of the defenders (my new team) and i'm still in an american uniform! so i'm there defending for a few minutes with my awesoome american camo with the russian side... until i get killed again :(

TommyT said:
I do have a question about the medic box that they throw down. Do I just have to stand near/on it to get faster health regen or do I need to 'use' it somehow?
just stand near it.

Calion82v said:
Congrats! Now, platinum the XM8 LMG. The second best LMG. :p
i'm doing them in order now.

vaelic

Banned
Subxero said:
Is the multiplayer still very active on PC. I have had it for the 360 since launch. I just picked it and the Vietnam expansion up on PC for $5 each from Origin.

I guess it's only $10 but I'm going to be kinda bummed if it's hard to get into games.
very active

Teknoman

vaelic said:
very active

Agreed (would be nice to get some GAF games together since im really just getting into it though). Lots of servers for both vanilla and Vietnam.

Still need to get the hang of flying vehicles too.

Is anyone else following BF3 fairly closely? I have to say that from a gameplay perspective, the vids I've seen of BF3 seem to be a regression from BFBC2 rather than an improvement. The decision to re-include prone doesn't seem to have been such a great idea after all.

vaelic said:
is it just me or every time a new map loads or round starts, there is this hitching that occurs for 3-5 seconds?
You'll see SAVING written in big letters in the corner when this happens. The "hitching" is because it is saving obviously. Annoying but you'll get used to it.

JJD

Some glorious games today fellas! At least half the team was composed of gaffers, and the other team was holding up (at first, lol!). We cleared the server eventually, and then everyone left, but I stayed with Hunting-Beast, just the 2 of us against 3, 4 guys. They even spawn raped us a little, but then Evolved joined and guess what? We managed an epic, epic comeback, spawn raping the enemies in the end until they all left before the the game was over. I'm having way more fun on Conquest than Rush lately. Glad everyone played it today, usually it's just Olimpia, Blue and me, with others joining occasionally.

I was rolling with the Uzi, it's a fun weapon, I'll be sticking with it for a while!

TheSeks

endlessflood said:
Is anyone else following BF3 fairly closely? I have to say that from a gameplay perspective, the vids I've seen of BF3 seem to be a regression from BFBC2 rather than an improvement. The decision to re-include prone doesn't seem to have been such a great idea after all.

I'm less worried about prone and more worried about spotting and shooting across the map.

JJD

endlessflood said:

You'll see SAVING written in big letters in the corner when this happens. The "hitching" is because it is saving obviously. Annoying but you'll get used to it.

I'm much more worried with the customized dog tag thing than with prone. People will go nuts with the knives. Some months ago a guy managed to kill me 4 times with the knife in a single game! I was defending, and 3 out of four times he knifed me in the back while I was disarming the crate, just to be immediately gunned down by one of my teammates, who would then proceed to disarm.

Why would the guy leave cover and be vulnerable in the open to knife someone when he could be hidden while defending the armed crate? His team never got past the first base and I even got the ace pin, but it was annoying as hell.

That's not how smart people play this game, I usually just shoot an enemy in the face/back instead of trying to gut him.

The guy was a lvl. 50 who obviously knew how to play. He was very good at sneaking, and I think he was the one arming our crates since I killed him more than 7 times (got a nemesis pin) while he was arming. After the third time he knifed me I got pissed and decided to hunt him. I camped near one of the crates and some time later I saw a guy jumping a window going for the crate, so I left cover and ran towards him, knifing him in the back, and surprise!!! It was the little fucker. I was inebriated with the feeling of vengeance, and while I was happily disarming the crate some smart guy shot me in the head, and killed one of my stupid teammates that was disarming the crate right next to me, instead of giving me cover. We lost that mcom, and I vowed to never do something that stupid again. Fortunately we won the game . And if I ever see a guy running for a crate I just shoot him, instead of letting him arm it, just to knife him.

I searched the knife psycho stats and I couldn't believe when I saw that he had 6,000 plus knife kills. The knife was his second best weapon. He had a negative K/D, and W/L, but his dog tag list was endless. The site couldn't list all his dog tags, he had too many.

Prone will only make more difficult to hit some people, but if you hit then, it will be easier to get a headshot, as they will most likely be stationary or moving very slowly.

Jas

TheSeks said:
I'm less worried about prone and more worried about spotting and shooting across the map.

In the Alpha it felt like it got tweaked a bit from BC2. I know that video about 3D spotting has been posted a few times in the BF3 thread...at most I was able to do that 3 or 4 times in the alpha (just spamming Q/select randomly and getting people spotted). I had roughly 25 hours of playtime with it and I spam Q/Select like a mofo.

The majority of times the person had to be visible in order to mark him. Still had issues marking people at times and not knowing what the cool down was.

Another difference is the triangles are bit higher over the person's head compared to BC2.

Evolved1

It's weird... BF3 videos have actually made me a little annoyed prone isn't in BC2.

But it is what it is... and despite its flaws, BC2 has been a really great experience. I haven't played a mp game this much since classic Ghost Recon and Socom I.

I think it's way too early to judge BF3... since they haven't shown the bread and butter: big vehicle maps. That's when we'll really see if DICE is making smart decisions. Right now they are showing BF:CoD. We haven't really seen BF3 yet. So I reserve judgement.

JJD said:
Some glorious games today fellas! At least half the team was composed of gaffers, and the other team was holding up (at first, lol!). We cleared the server eventually, and then everyone left, but I stayed with Hunting-Beast, just the 2 of us against 3, 4 guys. They even spawn raped us a little, but then Evolved joined and guess what? We managed an epic, epic comeback, spawn raping the enemies in the end until they all left before the the game was over. I'm having way more fun on Conquest than Rush lately. Glad everyone played it today, usually it's just Olimpia, Blue and me, with others joining occasionally.

I was rolling with the Uzi, it's a fun weapon, I'll be sticking with it for a while!

That was only a short match I played, but it was a lot of fun coming from behind... even with small teams

TheSeks

Jas said:
In the Alpha it felt like it got tweaked a bit from BC2. I know that video about 3D spotting has been posted a few times in the BF3 thread...at most I was able to do that 3 or 4 times in the alpha (just spamming Q/select randomly and getting people spotted). I had roughly 25 hours of playtime with it and I spam Q/Select like a mofo.

The majority of times the person had to be visible in order to mark him. Still had issues marking people at times and not knowing what the cool down was.

Another difference is the triangles are bit higher over the person's head compared to BC2.

The issue I have with spot to mark is less the shooting across the map (which is bullshit and unbalanced) and more that cooldown finicky period. Seems they didn't fix that from BC2. I can see someone pass by, press Q/select quickly and NOPE no spot. Or see them in my sniper 12x scope, Q/select NOPE not in range.

However, if I was playing BC1/older BF's and it was a similar situation to the above...

*aim... hit the body*
ENEMY SNIPER SPOTTED. (MARK)

I've stated before, I don't mind the spot-to-mark system in theory, but in practice it seems too much trouble for what it's worth. The older system was fine besides being bullet tagged because you KNEW you marked that person and gave a proper heads up to someone. AFAIK and I don't remember it happening, the "3D spotting trailer BF3" youtube effect never happened in BC1 because in BC1 the fighting was mostly in tight or open areas to where you couldn't "see across the map" completely at times to hit those people to light them up.

I haven't played the Alpha so I can't say. But yeah... I do wish they take that into consideration as it isn't fair to players and in general the BC2 "heads up" system failed because of the range and finicky spotting to the point of where people didn't bother with it after six months.

Prones probably an issue, but in theory it shouldn't be too bad other than LOL SNIPING and said across the map marks giving people LOL SNIPING ability.

Edit: And thinking about it... "shooting across the map" is also possible in BC2 given the marks. This isn't too much a problem in general when people aren't all ganged up on or cockblocked from a distance. But still, it's a worry trend if it turns out you can do something like that and basically just camp and rack up kills. :/

Evolved1

Recons are going to be so fucking annoying in BF3. I think they should put killcam in just for those assholes lol.

Punish them.

JJD

Evolved1 said:
Recons are going to be so fucking annoying in BF3. I think they should put killcam in just for those assholes lol.

Punish them.

I wonder the maximum distance supress is going to be effective. I mean, in a map like Isla, if supress was viable from the defending base all the way to the snipers hill it would be a good way to balance prone and tripod. I just hope you can't supress someone from across the map. It would be absurd.

The new spawn mechanic too is something I can't decide if it's a great change, or if it will end up ruining the game. All I know is that the squad leader is going to have a huge responsibility and should not be hanging with the rest of the cannon fodder at the top of the frontlines.

endlessflood said:
no way man, i can't wait to prone camp and have 45 minute games!

Evolved1

JJD said:
I wonder the maximum distance supress is going to be effective. I mean, in a map like Isla, if supress was viable from base all the way to the snipers hill it would be a good way to balance prone and tripod. I just hope you can't supress someone from across the map.

No thoughts on this yet... have to see it in action first.

JJD said:
The new spawn mechanic too is something I can't decide if it's a great change, or if it will end up ruining the game. All I know is that the squad leader is going to have a huge responsibility and should not be hanging with the rest of the cannon fodder.

Imo... this system is a compromise between the BF2 & BC2 systems -- an interesting hybrid. I like it on paper. I like the concept.

Looking forward to playing.

Jas

JJD, knifing wasn't an issue at all in the Alpha....everyone was in prone hiding in cover :) You can get up to 300 points for a knife compared to 100 points for a regular kill. Knifing idiots usually aren't point whores tho, so I don't think it will be worse in BF3 compared to BC2.

Seks, I agree with ya. I wish it wasn't as finicky too. I mentioned it in one of my comments in the survey we took, not sure if it will do any good tho :(

Evolved1, Didn't have an issue with Recons in the Alpha. If they stay in one spot too long a reflection pops up, it's pretty much the bat signal to shoot the douche :) It's very, very, noticeable, haha.

JJD said:
I'm much more worried with the customized dog tag thing than with prone. People will go nuts with the knives. Some months ago a guy managed to kill me 4 times with the knife in a single game! I was defending, and 3 out of four times he knifed me in the back while I was disarming the crate, just to be immediately gunned down by one of my teammates, who would then proceed to disarm.

Why would the guy leave cover and be vulnerable in the open to knife someone when he could be hidden while defending the armed crate? His team never got past the first base and I even got the ace pin, but it was annoying as hell.

That's not how smart people play this game, I usually just shoot an enemy in the face/back instead of trying to gut him.

The guy was a lvl. 50 who obviously knew how to play. He was very good at sneaking, and I think he was the one arming our crates since I killed him more than 7 times (got a nemesis pin) while he was arming. After the third time he knifed me I got pissed and decided to hunt him. I camped near one of the crates and some time later I saw a guy jumping a window going for the crate, so I left cover and ran towards him, knifing him in the back, and surprise!!! It was the little fucker. I was inebriated with the feeling of vengeance, and while I was happily disarming the crate some smart guy shot me in the head, and killed one of my stupid teammates that was disarming the crate right next to me, instead of giving me cover. We lost that mcom, and I vowed to never do something that stupid again. Fortunately we won the game . And if I ever see a guy running for a crate I just shoot him, instead of letting him arm it, just to knife him.

I searched the knife psycho stats and I couldn't believe when I saw that he had 6,000 plus knife kills. The knife was his second best weapon. He had a negative K/D, and W/L, but his dog tag list was endless. The site couldn't list all his dog tags, he had too many.

Prone will only make more difficult to hit some people, but if you hit then, it will be easier to get a headshot, as they will most likely be stationary or moving very slowly.
yeah, i've played with some people who are obsessed with knifing. just last week, i shot some enemy armin the crate and a teammate who saw me said "why didn't you knife him?" and i was like "well, he was arming the crate."

JJD said:
The new spawn mechanic too is something I can't decide if it's a great change, or if it will end up ruining the game. All I know is that the squad leader is going to have a huge responsibility and should not be hanging with the rest of the cannon fodder at the top of the frontlines.
For Rush, it will suck arse. Two of my friends and I switched teams to join a friend on Cold War the other night, and (weird bug) we were unable to spawn on anyone except the guy who'd originally been on that team... so it was basically like he was the squad leader. Really fucking frustrating, and if it was like that for four guys on mics who regularly play together I don't want to know what it'll be like when playing with randoms.

The Faceless Master said:
yeah, i've played with some people who are obsessed with knifing. just last week, i shot some enemy armin the crate and a teammate who saw me said "why didn't you knife him?" and i was like "well, he was arming the crate."
Five of the guys I play with have more than 7,000 dog tags. Two of them are over 18,000 (Blkr is currently at 20,021 tags, not sure if you remember playing with him faceless). I never caught that bug the same way they did, but knifing is a lot of fun and takes a lot of skill. It's certainly not good for your KDR but it can unsettle the other team to the point where they stop caring about the objectives and start looking over their shoulder instead. It certainly gets snipers off your back too since they're a knifer's bread and butter :)

Evolved1 said:
Imo... this system is a compromise between the BF2 & BC2 systems -- an interesting hybrid. I like it on paper. I like the concept.

Looking forward to playing.
it's going to be a terrible system for RUSH when i'm playing with randoms...100% chance of random idiot spawning on me and shooting the place up when i'm on a sneaking mission instead of 33-50%

snake? SNAKE? SSSSNNNAAAAKKEEEEE?????

might as well not be in a squad unless it's friends.

sounds great for Conquest though, since it'll mean more people spawning on me capping flags instead of spawning on sniper dick™ camping just outside the capture zone.

Anyone else having problems connecting to EA online? I was in game and it put be back at the menu. I've been having issues with it for about 10 mins now.

nismogrendel said:
Anyone else having problems connecting to EA online? I was in game and it put be back at the menu. I've been having issues with it for about 10 mins now.
if you're playing on console, try turning it off, then on and try again.

Calion

Jas said:
If they stay in one spot too long a reflection pops up, it's pretty much the bat signal to shoot the douche :) It's very, very, noticeable, haha.

This is music to my ears. I can't wait for BF3.

TheSeks

The Faceless Master said:
spawning on sniper dick™

Hey, that's my trademark! >:|

it's going to be a terrible system for RUSH

B-B-BUT IT'S FROM 2142, OBVIOUSLY IT DOESN'T SUCK! </PC gamers>

I agree, I find it to be a TERRIBLE system and bitched about it during E3 only be told to STFU because "OMG I HATE THREE PEOPLE SPAWNING ON ONE TO GUN ME DOWN."

Evolved1

Squad leader is chosen dynamically based on performance. I think I like the idea of it forcing bad players to spawn on me. I'm not really that sneaky. It'll force them to be right on top of objectives.

But I understand the complaints.

One major downside I can see straightaway is that people who pilot vehicles usually have high scores. Which would cause them to be SL. And if they're in a two seater, you won't be able to spawn into the battle. I imagine that could get annoying pretty damn fast.

TheSeks

Evolved1 said:
Squad leader is chosen dynamically based on performance. I think I like the idea of it forcing bad players to spawn on me. I'm not really that sneaky.

And I am. There is times where Joe CallofDooty won't spawn on me despite me being IN THE BACK OF THE FUCKING BASE in BC2. Why the fuck would I want them to be FORCED to spawn on me and then start shooting people before I get a chance to slip away for them to cause chaos?

TERRIBLE system. Worst reveal from BF3 so far.

If PC doesn't have the option to turn squads from squad-leader to squad-spawn-everyone, I'm going to be ticked. Squad Leader in BC1 was pretty terrible as well, as you had no choice in spawning on the leader because in general "YOU ARE THE LAST MAN STANDING" happened while you were in enemy territory and thus fucked people over.

Evolved1

I'm most disappointed to learn they haven't added prox chat in vehicles. That's the worst news so far, imo.

The spawning thing is a "wait and see" at this point... sometimes I'm wrong about stuff.

Hey dice... if we can't have prox chat... will you at least give the pilot an eject-gunner button? lol

TheSeks said:
Hey, that's my trademark! >:|

that's why i added the ™

B-B-BUT IT'S FROM 2142, OBVIOUSLY IT DOESN'T SUCK! </PC gamers>

I agree, I find it to be a TERRIBLE system and bitched about it during E3 only be told to STFU because "OMG I HATE THREE PEOPLE SPAWNING ON ONE TO GUN ME DOWN."
i LOVE three people spawning on me to gun people down and wreck their bases and shit!

Evolved1 said:
Squad leader is chosen dynamically based on performance. I think I like the idea of it forcing bad players to spawn on me. I'm not really that sneaky. It'll force them to be right on top of objectives.

But I understand the complaints.

One major downside I can see straightaway is that people who pilot vehicles usually have high scores. Which would cause them to be SL. And if they're in a two seater, you won't be able to spawn into the battle. I imagine that could get annoying pretty damn fast.
that's not as big of an issue since in most vehicles (obviously not air vehicles) you can just get out so they can spawn. people do it all the time.

meppi

Pretty pathetic to see a full team with 7 level 50s on it bail completely after trying to circle-strafe our camp and fail miserably.

Feels good to not be on the receiving end for a change. :p

JJD

Evolved1 said:
Squad leader is chosen dynamically based on performance.

I wonder how this will work, imagine if your squad leader is a sniper who camps on his own base with a 12/2 K/D but is otherwise kinda useless to the team? Or on conquest if he is a plane/chopper whore? If kills/points are going to be used to measure performance we might get screwed...

By the way, I'm loving the Uzi...just sniped some guys on a hardcore Laguna Presa match yesterday, the uzi's iron sights are amazing!

Evolved1

JJD said:
I wonder how this will work, imagine if your squad leader is a sniper who camps on his own base with a 12/2 K/D but is otherwise kinda useless to the team? Or on conquest if he is a plane/chopper whore? If kills/points are going to be used to measure performance we might get screwed...

By the way, I'm loving the Uzi...just sniped some guys on a hardcore Laguna Presa match yesterday, the uzi's iron sights are amazing!

Yeah man Uzi is great... I cannot count the number of times I've killed a guy with hip fire with like the last round in the mag. It's just right.

It's probably too accurate at range... but it's funny to snipe people with it. Especially douchey "snipers" who generally annoy me anyway.

Top Bottom