• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

Crakatak187 said:
I wouldn't mind having no spec, but since the choice is there I'm going to take it.

People blame COD for it, but I really blame Mega Man X5. First game I played with a perks.
i blame River City Ransom with it's fancy Stone Hands ans Dragon Feet

I can deal with BFBC2 perks, there not "magic" like CoD's. I can understand wearing more kevlar, using higher caliber bullets, or maybe packing more of a charge in your explosive, at least you cant jump off rooftops, pull of matrix type knife teleports or pull a new gun out your ass.

Adding scopes is 100% awesome, any kind of ability to mod your gun is totally legit in my book. I like how BFBC2 implamented it too, they allow the user the crutch of a scope vs. added equipment. I suggest everyone find that gun they can iron sight then take advantage of perk 1. Only class I ever touch the scope with is the Sniper/Sniper rifle build. I admit tho I like to D-bag it up and go S.Rifle+ACOG for some CQC, the old SV-98 quick scope ACOG or the classic VSS.

I will admit tho Magnum ammo is a game changer and if you wanna see its power find a buddy who doesn't have VIP maps. Join his game and you will see the population who hasn't unlocked it can barely damage you and you win 90% of the shootouts. Even now my buddy who just started, while an excellent shot, is basically fodder. Truth be told a good amount of players will tell you how once you unlock it you can feel the difference.

I know what would be cool tho...negative effects due to certain perk selects.
Magnum Ammo = Reduced clip size, like 5-10 less bullets?
Body Armor = Slower Movement
Lightweight= Reduced HP
Sure have perks in the catagory that don't penalize the player like +Ammo, Nades, Box Enhancers etc...
Lol seriously at this point how many people use +Ammo/Health Range/Speed?

Why were at it....why no Engy love with some +Repair speed and effectiveness? Every class (even the Engy, with +Explosives/Exp. Damage) get some personal love...why no love for the wrench :) Snipers get Spotting scopes, Medic and Assualt have box enhancers Engys should get a lil nod to speed/+cool down on the wrench.
All those times your standing behind a tank watching the health go up and down as you try to repair it faster then they can fire another rockets, be nice to win that fight due to you choosing enhanced wrench. Even being able to dip behind cover, zip-zip-zip fast repair goooooooo, reward the wrench enhanced Engys vehicle prowless :)
Best new perk I'd shit bricks for.....
Engineer perk: Repair MCOM :O
Do it DICE lol

Coldsnap

It took me like 10 kills with the mounted gernade launcher to realize I wasn't blowing players up but actually killing them with the blunt force of the shell... wtf :lol

1stStrike

Banned
Hey guys :eek: If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm going to be here for the next couple of weeks and possibly longer.

I was tired of MMO's, but then I saw this :eek:

todahawk

1stStrike said:
Hey guys :eek: If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm going to be here for the next couple of weeks and possibly longer.

Yeah, i've been keeping on eye on that one too... was wondering where you were at, haven't seen you online much.

vixlar

Pkm said:
I can deal with BFBC2 perks, there not "magic" like CoD's. I can understand wearing more kevlar, using higher caliber bullets, or maybe packing more of a charge in your explosive, at least you cant jump off rooftops, pull of matrix type knife teleports or pull a new gun out your ass.

Adding scopes is 100% awesome, any kind of ability to mod your gun is totally legit in my book. I like how BFBC2 implamented it too, they allow the user the crutch of a scope vs. added equipment. I suggest everyone find that gun they can iron sight then take advantage of perk 1. Only class I ever touch the scope with is the Sniper/Sniper rifle build. I admit tho I like to D-bag it up and go S.Rifle+ACOG for some CQC, the old SV-98 quick scope ACOG or the classic VSS.

I will admit tho Magnum ammo is a game changer and if you wanna see its power find a buddy who doesn't have VIP maps. Join his game and you will see the population who hasn't unlocked it can barely damage you and you win 90% of the shootouts. Even now my buddy who just started, while an excellent shot, is basically fodder. Truth be told a good amount of players will tell you how once you unlock it you can feel the difference.

I know what would be cool tho...negative effects due to certain perk selects.
Magnum Ammo = Reduced clip size, like 5-10 less bullets?
Body Armor = Slower Movement
Lightweight= Reduced HP
Sure have perks in the catagory that don't penalize the player like +Ammo, Nades, Box Enhancers etc...
Lol seriously at this point how many people use +Ammo/Health Range/Speed?

Why were at it....why no Engy love with some +Repair speed and effectiveness? Every class (even the Engy, with +Explosives/Exp. Damage) get some personal love...why no love for the wrench :) Snipers get Spotting scopes, Medic and Assualt have box enhancers Engys should get a lil nod to speed/+cool down on the wrench.
All those times your standing behind a tank watching the health go up and down as you try to repair it faster then they can fire another rockets, be nice to win that fight due to you choosing enhanced wrench. Even being able to dip behind cover, zip-zip-zip fast repair goooooooo, reward the wrench enhanced Engys vehicle prowless :)
Best new perk I'd shit bricks for.....
Engineer perk: Repair MCOM :O
Do it DICE lol

I think it depends in your personal gamestyle. I don't use Magnum that much. I rather use that perk for explosives when I am engineer or autosopot when I am recon.

I use extra ammo if I am using one of those shotguns that recharge every time you shoot.

I use Health Range in situations where a group of players are defending the Comm in a static position. For example Alpha on second base of Arica.

I still haven't found how speed+ can be useful :-S

And you are right. We need more love for the engineer, hehehe. Maybe they think that with explosives+ is enough.

No_Style

While people like to rail against MW, I disagree with the notion that BC2 constructed their unlocks/perks better. COD4 had the order right. BC2 did not.

In COD4, you started out with Stopping Power/Juggernaut and then slowly expanded and diversified.

IW realized not everyone was going to be proficient, so they let everyone choose to take down people more effectively or survive a bit longer at the beginning. As you ranked up (and became more proficient at the game), you were then presented the choice of moving away from those perks. How about Extended Ammo so you can take down for a lot longer? How about UAV Jammer so you can move around a lot easier?

BC2's perk unlocking system makes no sense. They give new players the "more ammo" and "Lightweight" option right off the bat and lock away the "Stopping Power" and "more armor" equivalent towards the end. A new player isn't going to run out of ammo. They will die or replenish by that time.

The order of unlocks is very important and that's where DICE fudged up.

But, by level 22 or so it doesn't really matter. Then it's just about playing the game and maximizing your own play style.

P.S - I too would like to see the idea of negative effects for perks. I was discussing that idea with my bro during the BlackOps MP reveal. :D

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The only issue I had with BC2's unlock system was that the medic stuff that makes a medic a medic was locked till you hit a certain level. Magnum ammo and all that shit wasn't that that bad.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mr. Snrub said:
On one hand, perks open up the possibilities of how you can play all the classes, and more options usually aren't a bad thing. On the other, perks also allows classes to be played in ways they weren't meant to be played, sometimes at the expense of balance.

I personally have no problem with magnum ammo. But maybe class specific perks would be best? More unique perks per class, and perks that align with that class's intended use=awesome.

And call me crazy, but I would love more visual customization in BC2. I'll never object to that.

Like I said before: I wouldn't have a huge issue with Magnum Ammo if EVERYONE wasn't using it. People have said before "LOL WHY USE THE BASE RATE WHEN MAGNUM AMMO GIVES ME A BETTER DAMAGE RATE?"

Sure, you can kill (and I've done it about 5,000+ times without) people without Magnum Ammo, but you're playing at a HUGE (I know Mr. Sandman is going to "LOL NO IT'S NOT!" but) disadvantage if you don't slap it on/sigh and force yourself to use it because everyone else is going to be able to kill faster/have an advantage in killing speed while you don't.

It's stupid. Armor and Bullet damage buffs SHOULD NOT be in a FPS. SHOULD NOT.

And frankly perk systems are stupid as things like this happen and the goal of class diversity is ruined.

The only thing BF should do is give silencers and scopes/gun mods players. It shouldn't break balance/alter damage rates with stupid perks.

Really, I've come to accept that Magnum Ammo is going to be a fact of life. But that doesn't mean I can't continue to hate/rage against it and wish it was gone.

I think the only time I've liked a perk system in a multiplayer shooter is Uncharted 2's, and that's mostly because once you're high level (they really should just give this at lower levels...) you unlock "Badge of Honors" that put you at a disadvantage for the sake of more money/exp/whatever you want to call it and a reward for getting a number of kills while equipping that BoH.

But that only works for Uncharted 2. I can't see BoH's working in FPS and other series.

Massa

Coldsnap said:
Is my levels stored on EAs servers? If I take my game and my gamertag over to my friends house can I play with my upgrades?

Yes.

TheSeks said:
Like I said before: I wouldn't have a huge issue with Magnum Ammo if EVERYONE wasn't using it. People have said before "LOL WHY USE THE BASE RATE WHEN MAGNUM AMMO GIVES ME A BETTER DAMAGE RATE?"

Sure, you can kill (and I've done it about 5,000+ times without) people without Magnum Ammo, but you're playing at a HUGE (I know Mr. Sandman is going to "LOL NO IT'S NOT!" but) disadvantage if you don't slap it on/sigh and force yourself to use it because everyone else is going to be able to kill faster/have an advantage in killing speed while you don't.

If everyone is using it then it's as if perks don't exist... and that's what you wanted, right? No perks?

TheSeks said:
L

And frankly perk systems are stupid as things like this happen and the goal of class diversity is ruined.

The only thing BF should do is give silencers and scopes/gun mods players. It shouldn't break balance/alter damage rates with stupid perks.
I totally agree with you Seks. Perks and even unlockables should have never been in Battlefield but the bean counters at EA saw how much COD's been selling and decided it would be a great idea apparently.

Player skill, ability, and ingenuity should rule the battlefield, not who has the l33t perks.

1stStrike

Banned
greenjerk said:
Yeah, i've been keeping on eye on that one too... was wondering where you were at, haven't seen you online much.

They're giving out beta keys now, so keep an eye out. I've got a trio already that I'm gonna be playing with (we're setting up a vent) so feel free to shoot me a PM if you get key.

abuC

Just looked at my stats from yesterday, and went ham with Team GAF, 87,000pts in 3 hours. Checked my 40mm shotgun stats, and went from 287 kills yesterday to 373 in one play session with GAF :lol

TheSeks

If everyone is using it then it's as if perks don't exist... and that's what you wanted, right? No perks?

No? Because I use the Medic perks and other class-specific perks?

If it's in the game, then I have every right to bitch. As such, I have every right to bitch about how Magnum Ammo breaks the class diversity goal that DICE wanted with the perk system.

That said: Went back to Bad Company 1 with Facless today for about ~5-6 hours. 200 kills (<3 Faceless and him boosting my KDR anywhere he goes :lol ) and like 3-4 rounds on Oasis and Final Ignition (WTF Server rotation. DIIIIIICE) I was having fun. I didn't have to worry about LOL DAMAGE BUFF or people cheesing (well, there was cheese but generally it was arm/wait/hold).

Of course, that's not to say BC1 is perfect. I prefer the trigger driving (in before Faceless smites me) system along with GUI and "click to run" sprint system (SMH DICE for BC1's "HOLD TO SPRING LOLZ"), and the damage rate still is across the map (in comparison to BC2's set damage rate) but it's still fun and with a good team it's not cheese-a-riffic like BC2's rush.

TheSeks said:

If it's in the game, then I have every right to bitch. As such, I have every right to bitch about how Magnum Ammo breaks the class diversity goal that DICE wanted with the perk system.

That said: Went back to Bad Company 1 with Facless today for about ~5-6 hours. 200 kills (<3 Faceless and him boosting my KDR anywhere he goes :lol ) and like 3-4 rounds on Oasis and Final Ignition (WTF Server rotation. DIIIIIICE) I was having fun. I didn't have to worry about LOL DAMAGE BUFF or people cheesing (well, there was cheese but generally it was arm/wait/hold).

Of course, that's not to say BC1 is perfect. I prefer the trigger driving (in before Faceless smites me) system along with GUI and "click to run" sprint system (SMH DICE for BC1's "HOLD TO SPRING LOLZ"), and the damage rate still is across the map (in comparison to BC2's set damage rate) but it's still fun and with a good team it's not cheese-a-riffic like BC2's rush.
STICKDRIVE FTW!!!

did you see my epic sniper spot on Ascension defene behind that tree? killed like 10 people running up the road before someone noticed where i was!

a spot like that wouldn't work with a killcam!

yeah, iirc, Deconstruction always comes after Valley Run, Ascension always comes after Harvest Day and Final Ignition always comes after Oasis, which sets up some loops of playing the same 2 maps again.

TheSeks

bishoptl said:
Anyone else here planning on picking up the Vietnam DLC when it comes out?

I think most everyone in here is planning to, bish.

Faceless said:
did you see my epic sniper spot on Ascension defene behind that tree? killed like 10 people running up the road before someone noticed where i was!

Nah, man. Squad names don't show up unless I'm close unlike BC2 (IIRC?), so I couldn't keep tabs on you.

That tank spot on the bridge near their base in Oasis was :lol I got like 5 people, but they didn't notice me there at all and you just spawned on me and ran into the base (WTF NOT ARMING. FACEEEEEELESSSSSS), hilarious.

That one round where they were killing each other was:lol :lol :lol It's like "gee, thanks, for helping us win!"

>>Loops<<

Yeah, it was like Oasis->Final Ignition->Oasis->Final Ignition->Oasis. I'm like "WTF." :|

It's too bad we didn't get Valley Run to pop up. I did want to play that with you.

TheSeks said:

So you're picking better healing perks but don't expect a trade off? And it's not mag that's breaking any diversity in perk set 2, it's that the others are just too situational. When the hell do I use explosive mk2? When I get nasty with the RPG or if the other team is kicking ass with armor. That's all. Other than that I don't see the point of using it, so I go back to having better firepower. And that's just one example. Heal perks? When the team is packed around the mcom (eg last Bravo on Nelson Bay), other than that it's fairly useless imo. And the spotting scope just sucks. I could go on.

If they would ditch juggernaut and stopping power (see what I did there, thank you Black Ops) and would create more class specific perks to add to the current two (lolz) like morphine shots for the medic (just an example) I would be on the same page. <-Big ass sentence. :\ Oh and for the record, the two perks vs CoD's are much better balanced in respect to each weapon (eg stopping power vs mag on snipers).

bishoptl said:
Definitely. PC version though.

bishoptl said:
Depends on how it is integrated into the game. If it is a whole new thing like Rush-Vietnam (or the BF2 expansion packs), then probably not. If the new maps are integrated with normal rotation/matchmaking, then of course.

TheSeks said:
I think most everyone in here is planning to, bish.

Nah, man. Squad names don't show up unless I'm close unlike BC2 (IIRC?), so I couldn't keep tabs on you.
i thought you saw since you spawned on me once. oh well...

That tank spot on the bridge near their base in Oasis was :lol I got like 5 people, but they didn't notice me there at all and you just spawned on me and ran into the base (WTF NOT ARMING. FACEEEEEELESSSSSS), hilarious.
yeah, i was putting C4 on and got shot. when i respawned i was thinking "wtf, Seks is still chilling back here? DO THEY NOT SEE THIS HUGE TANK BEHIND THEM!?!?!?!" i think i spawned on you there like 3 or 4 times!

That one round where they were killing each other was:lol :lol :lol It's like "gee, thanks, for helping us win!"
yeah, i was sitting perched on the hillside waiting for a tank to cross the horizon for at least 5 minutes and saw nothing. they wasted like 80% of their tickets fighting over i assume the chopper, since as soon as it actually took off, they started attacking en masse.

Yeah, it was like Oasis->Final Ignition->Oasis->Final Ignition->Oasis. I'm like "WTF." :|

It's too bad we didn't get Valley Run to pop up. I did want to play that with you.
yeah, that's the only map we didn't get. i love Valley Run, especially with people who play defense!

man it felt great when i stole their tank in Final Ignition and just sat it in the base. they called in like 4 laser guided bombs on me, good luck getting those inside the warehouse guys!

TheSeks

Mr Sandman said:
So you're picking better healing perks but don't expect a trade off? And it's not mag that's breaking any diversity in perk set 2, it's that the others are just too situational. When the hell do I use explosive mk2? When I get nasty with the RPG or if the other team is kicking ass with armor. That's all. Other than that I don't see the point of using it, so I go back to having better firepower. And that's just one example. Heal perks? When the team is packed around the mcom (eg last Bravo on Nelson Bay), other than that it's fairly useless imo. And the spotting scope just sucks. I could go on.

If they would ditch juggernaut and stopping power (see what I did there, thank you Black Ops) and would create more class specific perks to add to the current two (lolz) like morphine shots for the medic (just an example) I would be on the same page. <-Big ass sentence. :\ Oh and for the record, the two perks vs CoD's are much better balanced in respect to each weapon (eg stopping power vs mag on snipers)...

I'm not saying I don't expect a trade off. Just that I find buff/debuff perks in a FPS to be very VERY stupid in comparison to balance of the base rate. Look at this thread. What is the reason most people use it for? "Well, it lets me kill people faster which is why I use it." That should tell you right there that DICE should rebalance the damage rate to where Magnum Ammo isn't needed and could be safely dropped.

it's that the others are just too situational.

Not really situational, just not "LOL BETTER DAMAGE RATE GIMMIE THAT MAGNUM AMMO" like MA is. Explosive Up helps against tanks or killing someone in a building (RPG-7 can turn into a Carl nearly with the perk buff), accuracy increase helps in close-quarters spraying or even from a distance (seems to turn the guns into Q3A style guns).

It's just MA outclasses the other perks in use because "LOL BETTER DAMAGE THAN THE BASE RATE," which means most people could do without it IF THE BUFF THAT WAS THERE came back to where the perk was useless in trade-offs between non-MA and MA users.

1stStrike said:

I see.

I use to play nothing but MMOs. I got out of that crack though.

TheSeks

The Faceless Master said:
yeah, i was putting C4 on and got shot. when i respawned i was thinking "wtf, Seks is still chilling back here? DO THEY NOT SEE THIS HUGE TANK BEHIND THEM!?!?!?!" i think i spawned on you there like 3 or 4 times!

Yeah, that amusing. I was trying to hit the crate with the tank, but couldn't. So I'm like "Please, just arm it Faceless and I'll give suppressive fire." But nope.avi.

yeah, i was sitting perched on the hillside waiting for a tank to cross the horizon for at least 5 minutes and saw nothing. they wasted like 80% of their tickets fighting over i assume the chopper, since as soon as it actually took off, they started attacking en masse.

They did have a few tanks come out during this, but we did stop them.

man it felt great when i stole their tank in Final Ignition and just sat it in the base. they called in like 4 laser guided bombs on me, good luck getting those inside the warehouse guys!

:lol :lol One of those rounds they ate my mortar or the LMG with a red-dot sight sniping skills. That round with you in the tank stopped me cold in rolling them over with my medic/support.

Also they bailed on a tank that you nearly destroyed, I repaired their bradley variant and me and you went to town on attacking in Final Ignition (until someone nearly destroyed my bradley and you hit the crate to win)

speaking of BC2 specs, it looks like some specs can be 'stacked' in some combinations. i was an Assault with a shotgun, the double explosives spec 1 and tube extension spec 2. i picked up a shotgun from someone who had slugs, and then i had slugs with bigger tubes and also double explosives.

TheSeks

speaking of BC2 specs, it looks like some specs can be 'stacked' in some combinations. i was an Assault with a shotgun, the double explosives spec 1 and tube extension spec 2. i picked up a shotgun from someone who had slugs, and then i had slugs with bigger tubes and also double explosives.

V Armor/V Reload/V Warhead can be stacked if your the gunner with those equipped on a tank/bradley driver with V Alt or any perk.

V Reload x 2 is pretty devastating in the bradley.

Demize talked about this on twitter recently but only mentioned scopes, but I guess slugs is kind of the same thing. When you pick up someone else's kit you get their weapon modifications (scopes and I guess slugs) for 'free', i.e. you still keep your own perks.

TheSeks said:
V Armor/V Reload/V Warhead can be stacked if your the gunner with those equipped on a tank/bradley driver with V Alt or any perk.

V Reload x 2 is pretty devastating in the bradley.
Wow, that one's got me thinking...

UFRA

1stStrike said:

I miss you Strike, you son of a bitch! :p

In all honesty I haven't been around much either. I'm at 40+ hours a week, so my days off are kinda random and not exactly normal (usually mondays, tuesdays, or wednesdays).

Crak, FYI I should be up for some BC2 this tuesday and wednesday night. Usual times, probably around 8pm your time or earlier.

UFRA said:
I miss you Strike, you son of a bitch! :p

In all honesty I haven't been around much either. I'm at 40+ hours a week, so my days off are kinda random and not exactly normal (usually mondays, tuesdays, or wednesdays).

Crak, FYI I should be up for some BC2 this tuesday and wednesday night. Usual times, probably around 8pm your time or earlier.
That's when you usually play. I'm use to your routine by now. I got Tues and Weds scheduled as JM BFBC2 day.

UFRA

Crakatak187 said:
That's when you usually play. I'm use to your routine by now. I got Tues and Weds scheduled as JM BFBC2 day.

:lol So true. That's the downside to being a cop. You don't get weekends off on a regular basis like normal people. So I get to put up with getting weekdays off instead.

Saw an interesting twitter exchange involving Daniel Collin (PS3 Platform Lead at DICE):

some guy on internet said:
@daniel_collin Sorry to ask you, maybe you can tell me, why can't we have BC2 screenshots saved locally on PS3?
http://twitter.com/Killzone_Kid/status/24103057559

Daniel Collin said:
@Killzone_Kid Sorry, I honestly don't know. Does other games support similar functionality?
http://twitter.com/daniel_collin/status/24185229418

some guy on internet said:
@daniel_collin Yep. Also I think API was made available to developers by Sony fairly recently. How difficult is it to patch it in?
http://twitter.com/Killzone_Kid/status/24185837132

Daniel Collin said:
@Killzone_Kid It's really hard to say without knowing how the API works and it might also require us switch SDK which is a risk also.
http://twitter.com/daniel_collin/status/24186272679

Daniel Collin said:
@Killzone_Kid We are also a bit short on memory in some parts of the game and if the API needs memory that can cause trouble as well
http://twitter.com/daniel_collin/status/24186305906

Daniel Collin said:
@Killzone_Kid So I wouldn't hold my breath for the feature to be implemented but I can at least take a look at it when I'm back at work
http://twitter.com/daniel_collin/status/24186340688

Seems odd that the PS3 platform lead wouldn't know about the screenshot API on the PS3 since it's been around for some time now (there's even a GAF thread devoted to it from September 2009). I was surprised that he didn't simply dismiss the request out of hand though (which is how these things usually go); seems encouraging, especially given that the web uploads of BFBC2 screenshots are obviously never going to work.

Well, right when I was done playing the 360 version and ready to play the PS3 version Sony will force me to update my FW on my PS3 to do it and I'm not going to ruin my system for future uses so the PS3 version is being put on the shelf for now.

Since Reach comes out Tuesday my friends list will be filled with that so I'm going to try to take a BF:BC2 break until Vietnam comes out then I'll jump back into the mix. I love the old girl and will miss her but looking forward to seeing her again in a few months with fresh eyes.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
endlessflood said:
Saw an interesting twitter exchange involving Daniel Collin (PS3 Platform Lead at DICE):

Seems odd that the PS3 platform lead wouldn't know about the screenshot API on the PS3 since it's been around for some time now (there's even a GAF thread devoted to it from September 2009). I was surprised that he didn't simply dismiss the request out of hand though (which is how these things usually go); seems encouraging, especially given that the web uploads of BFBC2 screenshots are obviously never going to work.
Yup it does seems odd.
He does optimizations and stuff but he should know about the API.
According to Demize99 the screenshots actually exist on their side! :lol

Coldsnap

if anyone is playing on xbox 360 tonight please invite me, gamertage ColdsnapBryan. I did some help with this game, getting my butt kicked a lot

Marvie_3

Banned
Coldsnap said:
if anyone is playing on xbox 360 tonight please invite me, gamertage ColdsnapBryan. I did some help with this game, getting my butt kicked a lot
I won't be playing tonight, but I'll add you anyway. I need more non-randoms to play with. :lol

olimpia84

sorry Fersis for leaving the game this morning but I was ready to quit after playing for like 2 hours straight just when you joined

TheSeks

Man, the Type 88 Sniper Rifle sucks as an assault rifle. Trying to play mid-line recon with it to get the gold star and nope.avi. :|

6 more kills.

Stealth Edit: Hilarious as just as I'm posting this I get into Arica Conquest and get 6 kills back to back to back hip-firing the damn thing without dying. :lol :lol

No_Style

I was thinking about calling it a night at Nelson Bay Conquest and was just about to say good bye, but then everyone left already.

I check the friends list and people are still playing BC2.

Do you people hate that map that much? :lol

TheSeks

No_Style said:
I was thinking about calling it a night at Nelson Bay Conquest and was just about to say good bye, but then everyone left already.

I check the friends list and people are still playing BC2.

Do you people hate that map that much? :lol

Nah, I love that map. But I was getting frustrated playing Type 88 Assault Rifle for Gold Star.

I can tell SVU and VSS are going to drive me insane gold starring. The other two bolt actions I have left won't as I'll just play Sniper Dick in my spare time for those.

endlessflood said:
>>Stacking<<

Bradley stacks more than 2 V's. AFAIk, same V's can't stack (armor armor) but if they do (I haven't had a packed Bradley to try) armor armor reload[everyone else] alt weapons[driver] would be nigh unstoppable.

Also interesting on that pick-up kit stacking. What all stacks on infantry pickup kits?

Top Bottom