• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
1stStrike said:
No, I was definitely dubbed Grand Theft Strike back when I played BC2 every day :|
Go back to your animu MMO dood.
;)

Remember BFBC2: Vietnam Trailer between today and tomorrow!
Oh and BFBC2: Vietnam is playable at TGs so will get some shaky cam footage too.

1stStrike

Banned
Fersis said:
Go back to your animu MMO dood.
;)

Remember BFBC2: Vietnam Trailer between today and tomorrow!
Oh and BFBC2: Vietnam is playable at TGs so will get some shaky cam footage too.

I will saiga your face off :p I'm not gone from BC2 permanently. Just you wait ;)

abuC

Im getting pretty good at shooting down helicopters with tanks, I shot down the MI-28 that was above A, while I was near C. I shot it down 3 different times in one game :D

UFRA

1stStrike said:
Aw shit, you're stealing my title :(

*realizes this is the only leverage we have to get Strike back to BC2*

Err - yeah, I sure am! And like...everyone just sees me in a room and is like "Oh, it's JM the vehicle master AND the vehicle theft master that replaced that strike guy."

Yup, sure am stealing it Strike, you better get back in BC2 and correct this!

I tried guys...I tried.

1stStrike

Banned
UFRA said:
*realizes this is the only leverage we have to get Strike back to BC2*

Err - yeah, I sure am! And like...everyone just sees me in a room and is like "Oh, it's JM the vehicle master AND the vehicle theft master that replaced that strike guy."

Yup, sure am stealing it Strike, you better get back in BC2 and correct this!

I tried guys...I tried.

lol fuck you JM :(

I'm gonna beat your helicopter with my helicopter :|

Stuff I've seen in the vid so far:

New character models (Vietcong (?) has red headband)
AK 47. TT33 pistol. M79 grenade launcher.

Huey!

The conquest map looks MUCH better than the ones in BC2...no linearity, looks pretty spread out.

AND A FUCKING COMPASS

EDIT: The Planet Battlefield post updated:

4 maps
Map in video - Phu Bai Valley. Spawns - A. Village, B. Camp, C. Crash Site, VC Deployment
North Vietnamese Army & US Army
New medic gadget - syringe
Coming on PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 "later this Winter"
6 older vehicles including Huey helicopter
Weapons Observed from Video:
RPG-7 AT
AK47 (Assault Primary)
TT-33 (Pistol)
M79 (Assault Gadget)
PPSh
T54R
T48R
XM22
T48R
M21
Torch

Might be some errors in the above weapons list. Hard to identify with the low resolution. Let me know there are any additions or corrections.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Someone please make a thread about this!

jayb

old?

C4%20vs%20Apache.wmv.GIF

Yeah that Atacama match was well deserved after all the C4ing they did. After they took our first base I was wondering around for about 20 seconds and thought to myself "Hmm....oh yeah! Chopper!". I stole it while the enemy was staring right at my face in shock :lol Did a crash landing and waited a minute for JM to run all the way across the map. I couldn't believe nobody saw me. I was staring at 4-5 enemies that was looking towards my direction and nobody shot off a round.

JM got in and we completely decimated them. Rockets and Tracer galore. None of it hit us as I ended the game with 41-4, damn choppers are so overpowered with no AA stationary.

Gravitom

The Faceless Master said:
Medic has Syringe!

The description says "Emergency medical supplement. Strong chemical compound capable of reverting cardiac arrest. Warning, misuse can be fatal"

Doesn't sound much different from the defib

demolitio

Gravitom said:
The description says "Emergency medical supplement. Strong chemical compound capable of reverting cardiac arrest. Warning, misuse can be fatal"

Doesn't sound much different from the defib

I think that's the point of it. A replacement for the defibrillator to fit with the timeline.

i dunno what everyone else thought i was thinking, but i assumed it was just a replacement for the defibrillators, i was just excited that it was a change for the time period.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mortar Strike GOld Star 4 gotten with a 5+ kill strike in Conquest. Gotta love a team that bunches up together.

Law and Order:SVU Silver Star. Only 100 kills and then I can put it to bed permanently.

UFRA

jayb said:

Ok..that was freaking awesome.

Had some good matches today Crak and Dream (despite your lag issues). Sorry if my friend that joined was annoying. We haven't played together since Rainbow Six Vegas lol. After he got his initial chit-chat out of the way he started to focus on the game even though he wasn't very good lol.

Nameless

Mr Nightman said:
no problem man let me know how things pan out for you

That program helped tremendously, thanks. It helped so much in fact, that my aim was a hair off at times because I'm was so used to playing with a slight but constant latency which turned into horrible lag at times.

S
Nameless said:
That program helped tremendously, thanks. It helped so much in fact, that my aim was a hair off at times because I'm was so used to playing with a slight but constant latency which turned into horrible lag at times.
Great man glad to hear i was in the same boat as you with vista and my 360 like a year ago lol

Coldsnap

This game is really fun, I just wish I had some people to play with.

So far I do the best as Medic and Engineer, I do a crap ton of support and not a lot of shooting.

Marvie_3

Banned
Coldsnap said:
This game is really fun, I just wish I had some people to play with.

So far I do the best as Medic and Engineer, I do a crap ton of support and not a lot of shooting.
I have you on my friends list but I've been so hooked on NHL 11 lately. I'll be playing Battlefield this weekend for sure though.

Top Bottom