• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

vanty

Can Jeanne actually get Witch Time from dodges? The game says her timing is stricter but I just did the prologue using her and didn't get a single instance of Witch Time that wasn't from Bat Within.

Her chainsaw taunt made me laugh though.

Famassu

My hands were shaking after the first Lumen Sage battle. That was possibly one of the best boss fights ever. Ridiculously epic, intense and fun on 3rd Climax.

My hands were shaking after the first Lumen Sage battle. That was possibly one of the best boss fights ever. Ridiculously epic, intense and fun on 3rd Climax.

I love that this is the initial impression you get, but after fighting them two or three times you're able to dodge basically everything - as long as you don't mistime your dodges. I find that occasionally I dodge something too early and eat damage. When I go for the Platinum play through to unlock Climax Bracelet 2 I'll have to be extra careful.

Only for Jeanne.

Aww

I just did The Two Meet on Infinite Climax. My heart

I finally made it to the
Madame Butterfly vs Fortitudo sloberknocker
and he hit me with some crazy back fist I'd never seen before. Left me on a pixel of health but I got him lol

I also tried out hammer + whips + bracelet of time. Wat? I have no idea how what I'm doing is classified as combos. This shit is goofy.

Curufinwe

I only just beat the first real chapter tonight, but I loved it. Apart from missing two verses despite thoroughly checking everywhere I could think of. Hiding content so well is not a design choice I agree with, and I don't want to use a guide on my first playthru.

vanty

I only just beat the first real chapter tonight, but I loved it. Apart from missing two verses despite thoroughly checking everywhere I could think of. Hiding content so well is not a design choice I agree with, and I don't want to use a guide on my first playthru.
For the missing verses that are Muspelheims the game tells you what verse number they are in the files menu which makes it far easier knowing when to look around. There are others that are just optional verses through a little backtracking but I found they're more naturally found and with far less backtracking than in the first game.

What's up with the subtitles in this game?

I played through the first with subtitles off, as it is my preference, and the only time I got subtitles showing was when a boss was talking in Angelspeak. That's fine and I appreciated it.

Bayo2, however, removes all subtitles if you have subtitles off. So I ended up going through several cutscenes full of gibberish and having to guess what was being said by Bayonetta's replies (easier said than done).

So far, that's my only gripe with the game. the rest has been fantastic.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
This game is quickly becoming my favorite game of all time within its genre.

I think the moment I realized this was close to perfection was when I started going after all platinum ranks and I was still having fun instead of being frustrated like I was going after S ranks in MGR.

I finished the game last night, it might as well be my GotY. I played it on 3rd Climax and got at least Gold in every Chapter, which is great considering I got a Stone rank all the time in Bayo 1.

The one thing I disliked about Bayo 1 were the death QTEs and they got axed for good, so this game easily gets a 10/10 from me.

Also, Chainsaws forever, the game became a joke the second I got them.

Porcile

Finished. What a spectacular game. I usually really hate stories in games but for some reason or another I really enjoyed this one. Sure the plot is hokey as anything but I found it really struck a great balance between driving gameplay scenarios and making me give a shit about the characters. Gameplay was excellent as expected. The guys and girls at Platinum are so far ahead of everyone else (even Nintendo in certain regards) it's not even funny.

I've also got Bayonetta still to play and multiple playthroughs of 2 still to come. Holy shit, it's amazing. It's probably my favourite gaming purchase in a long long time. I'll take these to the grave with me!

I'm still baffled by how they improved/fixed the story of the first game with a sequel. With Platinum being notorious for having terrible plots... I mean, their last two games have really done it well to improve things. W101 was a fantastic story.

Another thing I loved was the enemy diversity in Bayo 2, maybe I'm wrong as I didn't replay Bayo 1(played it 2 years ago) but I recall fighting the same enemies again and again while in Bayo 2 I was fighting new enemies constantly.

Neiteio

I'm still baffled by how they improved/fixed the story of the first game with a sequel. With Platinum being notorious for having terrible plots... I mean, their last two games have really done it well to improve things. W101 was a fantastic story.
Yeah, the first game's story by itself was borderline nonsense, but the second game's story reframes the first in a way that not only improves it, but makes both games together more than the sum of their parts.

I'm still not clear on some details, though:

- What are the favors that Bayonetta did for Enzo? At the beginning of Bayo 2, she mentions he came to her begging for help.

- Why do witches become, well, witches? I mean, ultimately their demon sponsors are big jerks. I wonder if it's not so much the allure of witch power as it is "lol tradition."

- In general, the angels seem like the good guys, when you read up on the lore. Or at least, they're more hospitable to humanity. Which again, makes it feel odd to be a "hero" working at the behest of the demons, killing angels just to... live forever? Which again, goes back to the second question, why become a witch in the first place.

So yeah, still not clear on Bayonetta's motivation in some respects.

Another thing I loved was the enemy diversity in Bayo 2, maybe I'm wrong as I didn't replay Bayo 1(played it 2 years ago) but I recall fighting the same enemies again and again while in Bayo 2 I was fighting new enemies constantly.

Yup Bayonetta 2 has a crazy amount of enemies, every fight it does something new its crazy,even crazier is that they don't reuse their assets untill that certain point in the game. Well apart from
The golem concept
, but since thats such an amazing design i was pumped as soon as i saw one

Trance

Beat it this weekend. Loved the game to pieces. Spoilers: Completely disappointed by the final boss. I enjoyed the concept of fighting alongside Balder, and by itself it's a great battle, but I wanted something bigger and more excessive like the end of Bayo 1.

This was the last in my string of playing through P* games for the first time. I think I'll rank how much I enjoyed them least to most:

1. Bayonetta 1. I appreciated it, but I didn't care for the drab brown aesthetics and the combat never clicked for me. Dodge offset is brilliant, and I Witch Timed on a regular basis. I don't know if it's the animation or sound design of the blow-by-blow, but Bayo's movements just felt too floaty for me. But I would easily recommend it to others since my reasons for disliking it come down to very personal preferences.

2. Korra. It's got a bunch of issues, but good god did punching people feel good.

3. Metal Gear Rising = Bayonetta 2. I think I'd replay Bayo 2 sooner, but both games had equally satisfying action and insane set pieces. MGR also had the great music, and Bayo 2 excelled at everything and "fixed" all my personal issues with Bayo 1. No one plays P* games for story, but Bayo 2 actually gave me just enough to care about the characters.

4. A country mile above the rest: The Wonderful 101. I'm convinced this game is near-perfect, especially once you get used to the controls and get to the point where you're no longer overwhelmed by the busy screen. Those things aren't flaws so much as the nature of the beast. I can see myself doing annual replays.

EDIT: 5. Vanquish will always be my favorite P* game, but W101 is close.

Order of playthrough: W101, MGR, Korra, Bayo 1, Bayo 2.

Onwards to God Hand! (Love what I've played of it so far).

KiN0

It makes sense. In the first game we only fought angels. This time we also got demons.

Exile20

I am still playing through Bayo 1 and haven't started Bayo 2 yet.

The QTE is really a damper but the bosses are always bigger than the last and ofcourse I am getting stones everywhere thrown at me.

K-A-Deman

- What are the favors that Bayonetta did for Enzo? At the beginning of Bayo 2, she mentions he came to her begging for help.

If I recall, isn't Enzo a coroner that Bayonetta joins in services so she can kill Angels that come to collect the dead? Maybe something happened regarding that.

- Why do witches become, well, witches? I mean, ultimately their demon sponsors are big jerks. I wonder if it's not so much the allure of witch power as it is "lol tradition."

I imagine tradition plays a part in it, but then you also look at how Angels and Demons are constantly at each others throats and drag their mess into our world, so maybe the Lumen and Umbra were meant to not only safeguard the Eyes, but also to push back in case the war between Paradiso and Inferno started screwing with our world too much.

- In general, the angels seem like the good guys, when you read up on the lore. Or at least, they're more hospitable to humanity. Which again, makes it feel odd to be a "hero" working at the behest of the demons, killing angels just to... live forever? Which again, goes back to the second question, why become a witch in the first place.

...I can't really see how you can think that after what we see them do in the game itself. Oh sure, the lore paints them as majestic and grand and full of righteous goodwill, but wouldn't that be the case when you're reading out of a propaganda handbook? And then you account for the Audito, who are shown to be condescending, wrathful, narcissistic, and generally uncaring of mortal affairs.
Fortitudo's spiel in the flashback about how the Laguna see no qualms with exterminating the Sages and Witches to claim the Eyes and how easy it was to deceive Balder should make pretty much annul whatever grand postulation the Book of Laguna paints the Angels as. They're nothing more than Demons in marble and jewelry.

Neiteio

If I recall, isn't Enzo a coroner that Bayonetta joins in services so she can kill Angels that come to collect the dead? Maybe something happened regarding that.
To the best of my knowledge, Enzo is an informant. I can see how he benefits Bayonetta, but I'm not sure what kind of favors she has been doing for him.

K-A-Deman said:
I imagine tradition plays a part in it, but then you also look at how Angels and Demons are constantly at each others throats and drag their mess into our world, so maybe the Lumen and Umbra were meant to not only safeguard the Eyes, but also to push back in case the war between Paradiso and Inferno started screwing with our world too much.
Maybe, but I'm not sure what incentive there is for the witches when the cost is selling their soul.

K-A-Deman said:
...I can't really see how you can think that after what we see them do in the game itself. Oh sure, the lore paints them as majestic and grand and full of righteous goodwill, but wouldn't that be the case when you're reading out of a propaganda handbook? And then you account for the Audito, who are shown to be condescending, wrathful, narcissistic, and generally uncaring of mortal affairs.
Fortitudo's spiel in the flashback about how the Laguna see no qualms with exterminating the Sages and Witches to claim the Eyes and how easy it was to deceive Balder should make pretty much annul whatever grand postulation the Book of Laguna paints the Angels as. They're nothing more than Demons in marble and jewelry.
I don't see any evidence that the angels are harmful to humans. They only fight those that stand in their way, I.E. the witches, etc. Whereas it's suggested that the demons would be a danger to humans no matter the circumstances.

In other words, between the angels and demons, the demons seem like the worse lot. I get the impression from the events of the game that the demons aim to consume all, while the angels are more about doing just what's necessary to reclaim the Eyes of the World (which admittedly, probably wouldn't be in humanity's best interest, either).

rugioh

Banned
Has anyone noticed that PPPPK combo on Scarborough Fair doesn't have the weave ender? Is that a glitch or something, because I'm pretty certain there is supposed to be a weave at the end of that attack that isn't coming out.

Finished this game yesterday. It was a wonderful experience but somehow I ended up liking more the first game more than this one.

There are things that are much better in Bayonetta 2 but character design and the general atmosphere is much better in the first game, also the performance of voice actors in Bayonetta is better, even Bayonetta's voice is not as good as in the previous game :(

I think my main problem is that I liked the first Bayonetta just too much that this game didn't surprise me as the other. It doesn't help either that Bayo 2 is easier.

Anyways, it may sound as if I didn't like it but I really loved the game.

Frodo

Finally had the chance to start playing it TODAY. After finishing Bayo1 and getting stuck at work for more than a week.

Loving it so far, but the challenge Portals are kind of easier this time around, right? I made it to chapter 3 and so far haven't had much trouble, if any, to beat the ones that I've found. Also, I'm playing on 3rd Climax from the start and I've been getting loads of Platinum and Pure Platinum medals. Am I getting good or is it generally easier than the first one to get those? I suspect it is the second option.

Finally had the chance to start playing it TODAY. After finishing Bayo1 and getting stuck at work for more than a week.

Loving it so far, but the challenge Portals are kind of easier this time around, right? I made it to chapter 3 and so far haven't had much trouble, if any, to beat the ones that I've found. Also, I'm playing on 3rd Climax from the start and I've been getting loads of Platinum and Pure Platinum medals. Am I getting good or is it generally easier than the first one to get those? I suspect it is the second option.
It's definately easier. I got a platinum throphy for chapter 1 on my first playthrough (on 3th climax), while I got mostly stone and bronze in bayo 1 on normal. After I finished, I replayed all the chapters I didn't get platinum on and got platinums for all of them in my first retry. I guess it helps there are no bullshit QTEs and items don't give a score penalty. The challenges are also waaay easier and not well hidden this time.

Frodo

Has anyone tried to play 100 chapters to see if that unlocks anything, like in the first game?

THAT AVATAR!

I'M DYING!

To answer your question: Not yet, no. I haven't.

It's definately easier. I got a platinum throphy for chapter 1 on my first playthrough (on 3th climax), while I got mostly stone and bronze in bayo 1 on normal. After I finished, I replayed all the chapters I didn't get platinum on and got platinums for all of them in my first retry. I guess it helps there are no bullshit QTEs and items don't give a score penalty. The challenges are also waaay easier and not well hidden this time.

Hmmmm... And here I was thinking I had finally nailed it! :p

THAT AVATAR!

I'M DYING!

To answer your question: Not yet, no. I haven't.

Hmmmm... And here I was thinking I had finally nailed it! :p
Well, it could be both :p. I jumped into bayo 2 right after I finished the first, so maybe I just got a lot better too. I'm doing good on infinite climax too so far, so maybe I should replay the first one to see how much I've improved in that one.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost

The portal challenges are A LOT less bullshit this time around, they're comparatively easier I guess but bayo 1 loved things like limited punches and kicks which was not my ideal of a good time. Bayo 2 has portal challenges that are more fun, like killing enemies in a single combo and other stuff.

Also there is one challenge that will live in infamy for me from bayo 1, and that was the one where you have 2 minutes to kill like 5 waves of heavies with only torture attacks....but they are also on fire which means you either have to set up wicked weaves or you better be chain dodging for maximum witch time to actually build enough meter to kill them, and on top of that you better hope to god you don't get hit and lose meter because you really dont have that much time.

The game in general is about the same difficulty wise, bayo 1 was hard as hell on my first play through but subsequently I was getting golds on almost everything. The reason ranks are generally lower in bayo 1 is because the additional verses and portals are much more hidden so it is likely you will finish chapters without getting all the verses. Meanwhile in bayo 2 without really looking for the hidden verses you will still find at least 80% of the ones in any given chapter.

Although I will say that I think bayo 1's boss only chapters were much harder to get a decent rank in. I think they key difference between bayo 2 feeling "easier" is that you no longer lose meter for getting hit.

IKizzLE

The game is easier. 3rd climax is bayonetta 1s normal mode. So if you beat bayo 1 right before playing 2, it's gonna feel easier since your used to the mechanics and witch time is easier to activate, there are more health given out, and umbran climax is devestating.

Couple the fact that witch time works in infinite climax, makes this games hardest difficulty very easy to get through with the necessary equipment. The fact that you can pure platinum every chapter on infinite climax with a single combo tells you how more dangerous the main characters are in bayo 2.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
The fact that you can pure platinum every chapter on infinite climax with a single combo tells you how more dangerous the main characters are in bayo 2.

That is true, and that isnt even factoring how absolutely broken some accessories are, rosary + bracelet of time = free platinums.

Manually triggering your witch time may take some getting used to, but man once you do it is just insane.

Especially when you combine braclet of time with the hammer, you can basically charge your attacks safely every swing.

Coda

so... how did this game do in the US? Can we expect Bayo 3? I need more!

I think if we ever get a Bayonetta 3 it's a long ways off, maybe at the end of the Wii U's lifecycle if we're lucky. To be honest though I'd be surprised if they ever make another entry in the series. I'd love to be wrong but I think this game even being released is sort of a miracle of all the pieces magically coming together.

K-A-Deman

To the best of my knowledge, Enzo is an informant. I can see how he benefits Bayonetta, but I'm not sure what kind of favors she has been doing for him.

Most likely had something to do with getting caught up in something and needing Bayonetta to bail him out.

Maybe, but I'm not sure what incentive there is for the witches when the cost is selling their soul.

I don't think Incentive is the right word to describe it. According to Antonio's journal, Witches are chosen based on their latent ability to use magic. During the 1500s, I doubt logic or a gain was the forefront of anyone's mind outside of "I can get food and shelter from this or be cast out into an unforgiving world." Overtime and with training maybe they were conditioned to accept the terms of the life they were choosing and what it would cost them in the end. I wouldn't doubt if there wasn't some degree of 'ends justify means' philosophy that was keeping them going, but compared to the Lumen who got to keep their souls after death, the Umbra just got the wrong hands dealt to them.

I don't see any evidence that the angels are harmful to humans. They only fight those that stand in their way, I.E. the witches, etc. Whereas it's suggested that the demons would be a danger to humans no matter the circumstances.

If I recall, Rodin said in the first game that Vigrid and Isla de Sol were closer to Paradiso than any human had a right to be, and then there's the bit in the lore that talks about (or showed) how ritual sacrifice was considered a sacred duty in the worship of the Laguna. the worship of Angels are nothing more than a cult when it comes to the mortals outside the Sages and while the demons might be a constant threat, the Angels only need to win once for everything to get screwed over. Think of it as the difference between a bank robber and a criminal mastermind.

In other words, between the angels and demons, the demons seem like the worse lot. I get the impression from the events of the game that the demons aim to consume all, while the angels are more about doing just what's necessary to reclaim the Eyes of the World (which admittedly, probably wouldn't be in humanity's best interest, either).

But do the Angels have a right to the Eyes of the World? No, Aesier created the eyes for Humanity to use and give them free thought. the Angels wanted to take the eyes and revive Jubileus, who may have created the realm of light, but there was no need to recreate the Realms outside of some degree of 'ethnic cleansing' that included their mortal followers. As for the Demons, they want to consume all true, but as far as we can tell there's no degree of order or logic to the action, just doing it for the lulz. But then, it doesn't really matter which one is eviler; they're both "Black as Pitch".

IKizzLE

That is true, and that isnt even factoring how absolutely broken some accessories are, rosary + bracelet of time = free platinums.

Manually triggering your witch time may take some getting used to, but man once you do it is just insane.

Especially when you combine braclet of time with the hammer, you can basically charge your attacks safely every swing.

Yup, ended up testing out Rosa+Bracelet+Rosary a couple days ago and ended up Pure Platinuming all 5 witch trials. When it was all over I was like "What?!?"
I'm by no means an expert....this game just gives you tools that lets you abuse the system at the hardest difficulties.

But I absolutely love Bracelet on Bayo for one of the reasons you mentioned.
Takemizukuchi is my favorite weapon in the game and being able to start a combo midway through, activate witch time, charge hammer, witch time fades, slam it down, continue the combo and activate witch time again is so satisfying.

Dreavus

Regarding the angels, there was also that puzzling scene in the first game where a plane full of Lumen devout all stab themselves, and Affinity angels emerge from their bodies. Sacrifice isn't shown to be necessary for angels to appear anywhere else in the game(s) (except for maybe in the final facility that had red stuff (blood?) being pumped around in vats for some reason), and the ritual isn't otherwise referenced again. I guess it served the purpose of showing us "these angels probably aren't actually very nice" but I always thought it felt out of character for the world they were building.

Sagely

Does anyone know what happens if you get hit by that Resentment attack whilst playing as someone other than Bayonetta? The idea of
baby Balder or baby Rodin
is making me giggle, but somehow I doubt that would happen...and I don't really want to find out for obvious reasons :D

Tag Climax is so much fun, I love trying on different outfits and weapon combos! It was a brilliant idea to include a pure combat mode which offers a chance to practice on single enemy types (two demons in particular were giving me a lot of trouble in Witch Trial III).

ASIS

can someone help me with the whole dodge offset mechanic? I saw the vids but I still have a very hard time understanding it let alone mastering it. The videos seem like they completely open up the game to new possibilities so I'm very eager to jump into that.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
can someone help me with the whole dodge offset mechanic? I saw the vids but I still have a very hard time understanding it let alone mastering it. The videos seem like they completely open up the game to new possibilities so I'm very eager to jump into that.

It's a basic concept, say you're doing a Punch Punch Punch Kick Punch combo with Bayonetta. Say by the time you get to the third punch you realize you need to dodge something, so you HOLD that punch, and hit dodge then by the time you finish dodging you should be able to hit kick and it would resume the combo where you left it.

Basically it allows you to interrupt combos with dodges and continue where they left off.

So to do a P P P K P combo with a dodge offset it would basically look like P P P(hold) dodge(while still holding punch and releasing at the end of the dodge) K P.

It sounds harder than it actually is, the only hard part about performing dodge offset it remembering to use dodge offset. I only really remember to use it when I am trying to hit something with a wicked weave and I have to dodge stuff too.

Does anyone know what happens if you get hit by that Resentment attack whilst playing as someone other than Bayonetta? The idea of
baby Balder or baby Rodin
is making me giggle, but somehow I doubt that would happen...and I don't really want to find out for obvious reasons :D
They don't do that move in co-op AFAIK, so those two characters don't have younger versions. No idea about the other two characters.
Basically you hold a button and dodge while holding it and then you hit the next button after the dodge. So with Love is Blue you can do something like Punch, Punch, Kick (hold), dodge, Kick, Kick to finish the string.

If you're using Love is Blue you'll know you do it right if you see bullets flying around while you're dodging. You can use Panther Within to offset too. It sounds a lot more complicated than it really is honestly. Instead of just tapping a button and then hitting dodge, you hold the button and continue after the dodge.

Regarding the angels, there was also that puzzling scene in the first game where a plane full of Lumen devout all stab themselves, and Affinity angels emerge from their bodies. Sacrifice isn't shown to be necessary for angels to appear anywhere else in the game(s) (except for maybe in the final facility that had red stuff (blood?) being pumped around in vats for some reason), and the ritual isn't otherwise referenced again. I guess it served the purpose of showing us "these angels probably aren't actually very nice" but I always thought it felt out of character for the world they were building.

Some Demons are born from dead humans(hell, Labolas is just a regular ass dog that got lost in Inferno), so presumably the opposite can happen?

Famassu

Press attack button, hold the attack button down, press dodge button at any time while Bayonetta is still shooting her guns while you are holding the button pressed down (or whatever the hold-button-pressed-down function of a particular non-gun weapon is) and while Bayonetta is performing her dodge-move & before it ends, press some other attack button, hold it down, press dodge button, press and hold attack button etc. etc.. Continue doing this and you can perform a combo to its wicked weave ending while interrupting it to dodge enemy attacks. Of course you don't have to dodge after every attack, so you could go PP(hold)-dodge-PP(hold)-dodge-K

It has all kinds of neat "applications" during combat outside of combos not ending just because you have to dodge enemies. Like, if you're quick enough with it, you can basically do Wicked Weaves wicked quickly. Like, normally you'd have to perfrom a PKP combo from beginning to end, but if you do the P-dodge-K-dodge-P quickly enough, you can perform wicked weaves without the need to perform the normal attacks to completion. And dodge offset applies to animal transformations too, so you can, say, power-up moves that can be powered up by holding the attack button, turn into a panther, run around as long as you like and when you see an opening, unleash a powerful attack on an enemy. This is good for enemies that are very dodge-happy and don't let you get many attacks in before they become unattackable.

Yeah but in return we got the combo breaker crap in Bayonetta 2.

Anyone wants to play some tag climax? It takes ages before a random accepts...

I've yet to try this so yeah, feel free to add me:
64BitHero

Found a pretty cool glitch to get out of the game too.
zlCfzSomUAoWqBsd6G

Sagely

They don't do that move in co-op AFAIK, so those two characters don't have younger versions. No idea about the other two characters.

Ah, that's good to know. Makes perfect sense although it would have been funny to see! lt also means I can do more Tag Climax battles against them now as I'd been avoiding them because of that attack. Thanks for the info :)

Just spent 2 hours trying to bead Rodin.

I just can't. I can hardly (as in once every 10 tries) get him to transform into demon mode and then he just destroys me.

Is there any item or accesory I can unlock to make the fight doable?
Just beat him first time in tag climax, we just scraped through with sliver of health each and had to res one another several times during, but what a fight!
Then the other player won on points and instead of playing it safe, picked another boss card and we both wiped out in seconds:-(((

Just beat him first time in tag climax, we just scraped through with sliver of health each and had to res one another several times during, but what a fight!
Then the other player won on points and instead of playing it safe, picked another boss card and we both wiped out in seconds:-(((

thats a different fight, actual rodin is just a tad more challenging....just a tad..

noquarter

Finally got back home and had this waiting for me. Played Bayonetta originally on the 360, playing it again on the Wii U. Really love this game.

Just made it to Chapter 5, and I did really forget about all of the death QTEs, easily the worst part of the game. Already had like three it four that got me, if it wasn't for the checkpoints right before them I probably would have turned the game off. As it is they just seem like a nuisance, since you stay right back at them.

Looking forward to playing 2 as soon as I finish the first again.

Top Bottom