• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

Yeah with the Mayflash Wireless Wii U Pro Controller Adapter for PC USB.

I heard that adapter maps the A/B/X/Y buttons to the same lettered buttons on the controller instead of keeping them where they would be on a 360 controller (so Y would be X in game, etc.)

If that's true that probably would be too weird for me. I just use a rocketfish bluetooth adapter w/ the toshiba bt stack and wiinupro to connect it instead. I don't use it for 360 controller emulation though, i guess that would be a little more complicated and require additional software compared to just using the adapter. I just use mine for SNES and Dolphin stuff. The controller itself is definitely worth it. Amazing battery life and d-pad

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know there was a demo. Played it. Super hyped now.

Also, I suck at Bayonetta after all this time.. one B, two C's. :(

two hourssss

Mine was like that at first because release date delivery wasn't available when I placed the order, then like a week ago I switched it to something else and back to free 2-day and the delivery changed to tomorrow

I might not be able to actually get around to playing it until Sunday though

So people who pre-ordered right away getting screwed again. Amazon's customer service was no help either. I pre-ordered back in June, should have fucking checked.

If you can articulate your complaints well enough you can get the game free pretty easily. I may or may not know this from experience.

Amazon's customer service is the GOAT.

My experience has been the exact opposite. It always goes to a call center in India and I always have to talk to people who don't seem to understand what I'm saying.

I'll called tonight to ask why it wasn't arriving tomorrow and got 10 minutes of "It doesn't release till tomorrow so that's when we'll ship it." even after explaining I've pre-ordered many items and gotten them on release day, "Yes but it releases tomorrow and that's when it'll ship.".

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ready to dance boys?
ij2OUpBaiEAVA.png

Persona7

Banned
Target stocked this already but they rearranged the Wii U section again and it has even less space now. The skylanders section took over the previous space and the Wii u has three half shelves and the end cap.

flux1

I've had the eshop credit ready for over a month. Finally it will be used in an hour and 35 minutes.

Going to download and play through Bayonetta 1 before 2.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Nintendo if you unlock the game now I swear I'll buy a digital copy. Midnight is too late I have work in the morning.

jayvo

Wait, Bayonetta Bloody Fate is $3 on iTunes? This can't be right.

Edit: There are separate entries for the dub and sub, but it is indeed $3. Listed as a single episode in a TV season. Has to be a mistake so this'll probably get patched up soon.

Dammit, I just bought the blu-ray for $18 at Best Buy!

wilflare

Wait, Bayonetta Bloody Fate is $3 on iTunes? This can't be right.

Edit: There are separate entries for the dub and sub, but it is indeed $3. Listed as a single episode in a TV season. Has to be a mistake so this'll probably get patched up soon.

tempted to get both :O eh is it on Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Off this weekend, which is a rarity but I'll be hanging out with the girlfriend through most of it. Funny enough the night we had our first outing was the day before Bayo 1 came out..

freakzilla3000

Can't freaking wait. I already have mine paid off along with the day off tomorrow so it should be fun. I was really hoping that the States would get the special edition as well but oh well...

Tomorrow is going to be awesome.

It'll take a good 3-4 hours to download 17 gigs off of Nintendo's servers

Took me 2 hours and 20 minutes which is ridiculous, but then in addition to that, the installation time was 35 minutes.

Got two hours in now, loving it, GOTY 2014 confirmed. Doesn´t even matter what else comes out this year.

Seik

Banned
I don't know if I can sleep tonight, it's like being a kid at Christmas!

If there was a word that exceeded hype, that's me right now.

If feel exactly that way.

Except that absolutely NEED to sleep and anyway I'm working tomorrow and won't be able to play until 6PM.

Shit. ಠ_ಠ

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
We waited over 2 years for this day to arrive. What's another 20 hours.

internal struggle intensifies

Goodnight folks. Enjoy the game if you pick it up at midnight. Looking forward to the impressions in the morning.

Buburibon

Zero²;135663889 said:
With v-sync.

The 360 version had no v-sync?! If so, it's interesting how a mere 5 years ago I was still able to overlook technical shortcomings such as screen-tearing, and enjoy games for what they were. It's pretty sad to see how just jaded and intolerant I've become.

On topic, hopefully Bayonetta 2 will straighten me out, and show me a good time. Can't wait!

gdt

Gotta wait till Sunday to buy this at Best Buy with the Gamer Club membership deal :(.

I'm crushed about that really.

On the plus side I have Sunday off.

Anbec7

MexicoGAF someone has it already? Alguien? Quien sea?
My store really told me that the game was delayed ): till next Thursday

Top Bottom