• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

soy.

Banned
We waited over 2 years for this day to arrive. What's another 20 hours.

internal struggle intensifies

Goodnight folks. Enjoy the game if you pick it up at midnight. Looking forward to the impressions in the morning.
the hype................ it's... overwhelming......

i've waited in anxiety for two years, now that the day finally came, i'm feeling like exploding in climax and just die before even playing the game.

For anyone downloading both games, don't forget about the deluxe digital promotion if you have a 32GB Wii U. You'll get 299 points for Bayo1 and 499 for Bayo2. Might be worth waiting to download the second game depending on which one you're starting with and how many points you have currently. It's just $5 but if you can get it, might as well apply it to your second game.

vazel

Banned
How do I buy both? I only have the option to buy them individually.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw the promo video and looks like I have to buy them individually.

flux1

Double check the prices before you hit checkout. I bought Bayo 1, but 2 is still showing at $49.99 when I get to the confirmation screen.

Going to hold off a few min and get it. No hurry since it will take me a full day to download both games anyways.

Onionkid

How do I buy both? I only have the option to buy them individually.

You just buy them individually. And when you buy one, it will discount the other title (either Bayo 1 goes to 9.99 or Bay 2 goes to 29.99, depending on which you buy first). As for everyone having issues with it showing the reduced price on the second game, let's just hope it's a temp issue. It *did* just go up, might take a bit for the discount to properly show up.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm kinda worried about this now lol, I hope I didn't do it wrong. It said to buy 2 and you get a discount, so I bought 2 and I'm still not getting a discount. Why not just give an option to buy both? This seems likes it gonna confuse people and cause major problems

Coda

I just called the gamestop I have it preordered at to see if they'd be doing a midnight release. No one answered like I figured so I guess tomorrow it is.

knkng

Bought Bayo 1 at jacked up Canadian price (bleh), no discount showing for Bayo 2. I remember having this issue once before in the past with some "Buy 2 get 1 free" Virtual Console deal. It solved itself after some time, but it's still kind of annoying.

jwillenn

I'm going to trust that the 9.99 for Bayo 1 will show up the moment the Bayo 2 download is complete. I was hoping to start both before bed, but oh well.

vazel

Banned
I bet you have to wait until one of the games has finished installing before the discount for the other game registers.

I'm probably gonna head to the Nintendo World Store event and pick up my copy there and hopefully meet a few GAFers. Can't wait to have a Bayonetta weekend.

Amazon says guaranteed delivery by tomorrow, but it hasn't started shipping yet :| Don't let me down amazon, I need you tomorrow more than ever

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy Bayonetta Day
bayonetta_gun_by_limskaya-d58empu.jpg
Let's eat cake boys!

Top Bottom