• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

Revenile

Looks like I get to skip out of getting that Bayonetta movie for 3 bucks, I refuse to enter a credit card for an account sign up step, I shouldn't have to, if I buy something fine, but I don't want it saved either.

Looks like I get to skip out of getting that Bayonetta movie for 3 bucks, I refuse to enter a credit card for an account sign up step, I shouldn't have to, if I buy something fine, but I don't want it saved either.

You can remove it, i know that's not what your looking for, but i thought id just let you know that there is a way to remove it after signing up, i NEVER leave mine on my itunes account after i buy something

Revenile

You can remove it, i know that's not what your looking for, but i thought id just let you know that there is a way to remove it after signing up, i NEVER leave mine on my itunes account after i buy something

That does help, but it's still stupid that's a required step to set up a store id in the first place.

That does help, but it's still stupid that's a required step to set up a store id in the first place.

Oh for sure, i thought it was stupid too, yeah, if you just go into your account after, you can remove the payment options by selecting "none" and it'll remove the card, and you'll have to put it back in when you want to buy something

Revenile

Oh for sure, i thought it was stupid too, yeah, if you just go into your account after, you can remove the payment options by selecting "none" and it'll remove the card, and you'll have to put it back in when you want to buy something

Considering the only thing I even want is Bayonetta Bloody Fate, yeah I have no problem with that.

Can't wait!

I hope they release it internationally even if through iTunes

I NEED that physical copy, i wasn't wanting it too bad till i saw how it looks in that vid, oh god, i need it now haha

Considering the only thing I even want is Bayonetta Bloody Fate, yeah I have no problem with that.

I'd totally grab it for that cheap too, but im the kind of person that needs physical copies of stuff, even if i don't end up liking it...so ill probably hold out and find it on DVD somewhere haha, i thought it looks decent

Revenile

I NEED that physical copy, i wasn't wanting it too bad till i saw how it looks in that vid, oh god, i need it now haha

I'd totally grab it for that cheap too, but im the kind of person that needs physical copies of stuff, even if i don't end up liking it...so ill probably hold out and find it on DVD somewhere haha, i thought it looks decent

I can understand that, when the bluray is 10 times more though, I can give up physical at this price, expecially since my computer has the best sound system in the house xD

I can understand that, when the bluray is 10 times more though, I can give up physical at this price, expecially since my computer has the best sound system in the house xD

Oh i know, its so expensive right now, that's why i plan on waiting, ill probably watch it online first anyways, then get it if it like it enough haha you'll have to let me know how it is!!

Revenile

Oh i know, its so expensive right now, that's why i plan on waiting, ill probably watch it online first anyways, then get it if it like it enough haha you'll have to let me know how it is!!

The nice part is the english dub uses the game's voice cast, that much I do know.

I'm so jealous of the digital people, my copy shipped only yesterday, and tracking wont update, so i'm in the dark as to where my copy even is, and i leave town on the 31st (hopefully it doesnt take THAT long) and wont be at home to play it when it does come if its after that :/

-Wii U dusted off and connected to TV
-Charged dead battery of the gamepad
-Update for console and gamepad done
-Redeemed gift card on eshop and bought the game

NBRJ2Q0.jpg

Now we wait..

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Such an obvious troll review on Amazon, the person didn't even attempt to hide the fact they likely haven't played the game and it's the only review up there,

javac

Oh dear lord, how i wish i wasn't broke :/

That's a shame :( Hopefully it's still in stock down the line so you can pick it up :) I remember getting the Fire Emblem Awakening OST and that sold out and goes for a crap load these days. If anything, hopefully this comes out on iTunes!

That's a shame :( Hopefully it's still in stock down the line so you can pick it up :) I remember getting the Fire Emblem Awakening OST and that sold out and goes for a crap load these days. If anything, hopefully this comes out on iTunes!

The first one is still a decent price on amazon, so i'm not TOO worried about not finding it down the road, but who knows, if anything ill have to find it on itunes if it goes up there too haha

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
My order has yet to ship, so I'm gonna play this gorgeousness next week. Ack :(

In good news, though: guess what's latest Wii U Quick Booth's promotional news about!

In case anyone isn't aware: once you've started a download, you can shut the console down and it'll download and install while in standby mode (indicated by the power LED turning yellow).

I'm too noob to start my own threads and the system specific Wii U thread was closed for some reason so i'm sorry to post this here. Since about a month ago my controller won't sync to the wii u.

When i start my wii u with my gamepad it says something like "Turn off your console and turn it on with the remote closer to the wii u". The only thing that can remedy this is by disconnecting the power cord from the wii u and starting it again, then it works fine. Anybdoy knows what's up? It certainly wasn't like this before. Could it be one of my other remotes for the amp or something that causes it to desync? Strange since it worked before.

edit: Sorry to be OT like this, but i searched and i couldn't really find a place to put this problem in..

buffi

Banned
I don't really see this answered anywhere, but is it possible to use the clunky tablet controller thing, without having to use the touch screen, or do I have to buy a pro controller for that?

Dicer

Banned
So, game is installed and I played through the prologue, but it's still yet to show up on club Nintendo or DDP...hopefully it shows up soon, need that $5 credit for my Bayo 1 download.

Aside from that... What a ride, and quite a bit of a deviation from the demo.

I don't really see this answered anywhere, but is it possible to use the clunky tablet controller thing, without having to use the touch screen, or do I have to buy a pro controller for that?

You don't NEED to use the screen at all, it's optional here.

random25

You can use that. Touch screen is just another way to control, but the buttons are still the main control.

weekev

Banned
I'm too noob to start my own threads and the system specific Wii U thread was closed for some reason so i'm sorry to post this here. Since about a month ago my controller won't sync to the wii u.

When i start my wii u with my gamepad it says something like "Turn off your console and turn it on with the remote closer to the wii u". The only thing that can remedy this is by disconnecting the power cord from the wii u and starting it again, then it works fine. Anybdoy knows what's up? It certainly wasn't like this before. Could it be one of my other remotes for the amp or something that causes it to desync? Strange since it worked before.

edit: Sorry to be OT like this, but i searched and i couldn't really find a place to put this problem in..
I had that problem once when my gamepad ran out of juice with the console still on. Once i recharged it the gamepad wouldnt sync until i powered it off at the wall. Been fine since though. Have you been running the pad all the way down to nothing?

Top Bottom