• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

AdanVC

I'm worried, guys. Gameplanet (Mexican's Gamestop but worse) still hasn't updated their website with Bayo 2 as their latest release and several people are asking them on their FB page if they will have the game today and they don't answer... Even there's some people asking for Pokémon Art Academy wich also comes out today and nothing. God damn it and there's already a rumor that the game will release till next week and that applies to all stores in MX when the store had clearly the 24th as release date. I guess I will have to call them once they open in a few minutes to see what's up and if it's delayed I will just go on hiatus from life while lying on my bed and cry with tons of sheets to become a human burrito and just stare the roof till next friday.

gdt

I hate everyone of you.

I'm waiting till Sunday morning to take advantage of the Best Buy deal.

fuck everything

Krakn3Dfx

What are the chances of just being able to walk into a Gamestop and pick up a copy today without a pre-order? I have like $70 in GS credit, so I might snag it if there's not some shortage on copies.

Coda

Why is my local gamestop torturing me like this. They're supposed to be open but nobody is there now. Out of all the gamestop's it had to be the one near my house. I know they have the game. I'm so close yet so far away.

tariniel

So how's the difficulty? Personally I was quite angry with Bayoneeta 1 and Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance at some spots and I'm not interested if it's the same.

Astral Dog

WctVkqR.jpg

Ahhh, my darling has finally arrived!
Im not a fan of the NA boxart,even something different could work, like a setpiece with Gomorrah or something.

Someone has impressions with the wii classic controller? I really want a pro controller but I can't afford it at the moment and my gameplay session with Bayo 2 will last several hours this weekend.

I'm a passionate lover

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe I'm holding the sequel to Bayonetta in my hands right now. After all these years, it's finally here.

Don't really have the time to start it now as I'm leaving for work soon... This day is gonna be loooong...!

AdanVC

PHEWW I called to Gameplanet and they have the game available now! At least on the store where I pre-ordered the game. Yay! :D Now to wait 4 more hours till I get off of work...

Peff

Someone has impressions with the wii classic controller? I really want a pro controller but I can't afford it at the moment and my gameplay session with Bayo 2 will last several hours this weekend.

I'm a passionate lover

Lowest I've gotten so far is gold on 3rd Climax, and I've missed one/two secret verses every chapter. So yeah, it's good.

Keasar

Well, fuck the Swedish postal system and fuck Swedish stores for sending out packages just a day before release because they are afraid "someone might get it early" or something. Have to either wait until Monday next week now or go out and buy it somewhere else and send back the package later.

Damnit Webhallen. :(

TEJ

The opening cutscene is the funniest gaming thing i have seen in a longass time.

Based platinum.

I love santa rodin!

Scrawnton

Just picked this up on my lunch break. Never played the original and I loved the demo. Buying this was a no brainer. Will start with the original Bayonetta!!

Cuphead

Banned
Haven't had a work day this slow since way before that.

If you buy a $39.99 game, you can get Gamers Club Unlocked for 2 years at $30. Pretty nifty since you get 20% off new games.

Holy shit only $30!?

Will my pre-order for Sunset Overdrive leave me eligible for this?

best buy deal?

Starting Sunday, if you buy a game prices $39.99 or higher, you can get a GCU membership for $30 (normally $120). Gets you 20% off new games (the main reason I want it), then some percentage off used games, I think a bonus to trade in values, and a couple other things. Between Bayonetta 2, Pokemon, and Smash Bros, I'll have saved more than $30 by the end of November, and the membership lasts 2 years.

Neff

I'm up to chapter 6 on Climax 2 but I think I'm gonna start on Climax 3 because Bayo 1 skills carry over a bit too hard. I've only died once so far.

It doesn't feel quite as organic or surprising as Bayo 1 did, and the secrets are more in-your-face than clever like they were in Bayo 1. I'm not feeling the first game's excellent pacing and variety either.

That said, I'm enjoying Bayo 2, and the simple fact of having a sequel I never thought would get made in my hands is something to be celebrated.

Holy shit only $30!?

Will my pre-order for Sunset Overdrive leave me eligible for this?

Yessir. Actually, if people really wanted to, they could just go pick up Bayo 2 today then go back in on Sunday when the deal's live and do a return-rebuy with the GCU. I've done similar things before.

Well, actually, yeah if you have SO preordered I'm not so sure.

Finalow

great OT.

I don't know if I should play the first game again or not. I played the shitty ps3 version at launch so it's been a while, b-but I want to play Bayonetta 2 asap.

Top Bottom