• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

Adaren

I'm getting some weird sound issues.

If I use a Wicked Weave and hold the attack (e.g. PKP(hold)) the bullets afterwards will be much quieter than normal. It's like my TV's automatic volume adjust (AVL) is kicking in, but I've checked multiple times that it's turned off.

Not sure whether to blame my TV (its weak point is definitely the sound), the Wii U, or the game itself.

The Panther Within noise also sounds a little weird, like I'm underwater sort of. It reminds me of...the pots in Dark Souls II? Some smashable object that made a really out-of-place, seemingly low quality sound.

Loving the game as expected besides that, but the sound issues are really annoying! Anyone experiencing similar issues?

Alfredo

Just started Bayonetta 2.

These load times seem a lot longer than those in Bayo 1, but I did just come off playing that game installed to the 360 hard drive.

Are they any better if you download off the eShop?

Ulysses 31

Just started Bayonetta 2.

These load times seem a lot longer than those in Bayo 1, but I did just come off playing that game installed to the 360 hard drive.

Are they any better if you download off the eShop?

Digital versions usually have shorter load times.(around 33% faster usually)

Everyone wants to touch her.
B0v7VIFIgAE43mB.jpg

Durden77

You forgot you stopped playing it then.

Jeanne is basically Prince Vorkken: the ultimate rival

No I defintley know I beat it, still have the achievements. But it was a game I bought used at Gamestop and returned before 7 days back when it came out. I know I'm a terrible person, but I was poor and wanted to play it.

So I guess it's cause I rushed through it, but I remember nearly nothing about the story. I'm about to watch a recap vid or somethin...

Zomba13

Just played my first Tag Climax match and it was fantastic. No lag, did well, got around 90K halos.I love that there is now an action game with multiplayer. I know Anarchy Reigns has multiplayer but not with combat on the level of Bayonetta or DMC.

All I need now is a future where there is a Bayonetta 3 with Versus Climax so we can get those awesome rival battles (the undisputed best fights in any action game) against each other. (again, I know Anarchy Reigns is a thing but the combat isn't on Bayonetta's level).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
B0wAwA2CMAAksrM.jpg

I've been waiting for this moment.

Whelp, beat the game on hard difficulty. Without a doubt the best game of the year, and one of the best in the last decade or so, I doubt any other game will top this.

drotahorror

Whelp, beat the game on hard difficulty. Without a doubt the best game of the year, and one of the best in the last decade or so, I doubt any other game will top this.

Do people recommend playing on Hard first playthrough? I heard Normal was easier than Normal in Bayo1. I'm down for Hard if the difficulty is similar to Normal in the first one.

I read the costumes in Bayonetta 1 are unlocked right from the start, is that actually the case?

My copy is sitting at home right now while I'm at work. >_<

Do people recommend playing on Hard first playthrough? I heard Normal was easier than Normal in Bayo1. I'm down for Hard if the difficulty is similar to Normal in the first one.

Depends on your experience with character action games and the previous game. My friends playing on normal (2nd Climax) going into the series blind and he's having a blast, and has even found a couple of the bosses a challenge to boot. I'd recommend normal if you haven't played a Bayonetta game before just to get used to the mechanics and try out some of the store upgrades in a less tense environment.

Normal allows you to mess up a bunch more too. Worth taking into consideration. Familiar with the previous? Then dive right in on 3rd Climax.

N° 2048

Thinking I'll start Bayo 2 on hard. I'm going to go through Bayo 1 first though...so hard with the sequel sitting next to me but I want that full experience. Had a blast when I played Bayo 1 on PS3.

Are the costumes only for Bayo 1?

Trago

Been playing non stop for a good five hours, my thumbs are sore, and I need a break, but I don't want to put the controller down lol.

The action is too good, and things don't feel repetitive honestly.

My hands feel like jelly from gripping too hard :(.

georly

Kids are awake, so i'm trying to play on the gamepad. I don't think I can do it.

Hyrule warriors on gamepad? No problem. NSMBU on gamepad? Works just fine.

Bayonetta? I can't tell what the hell is going on on that tiny screen. And I've already beaten the game dozens of times before!

Top Bottom