• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BAYONETTA An Action Game by Hideki Kamiya |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
Zoukka lost me when he called DMC1 the best in the series.

I just got to the first fight with that spider dude and I'm shocked that at one time this game was called the future of the action genre.

PepsimanVsJoe said:

I just got to the first fight with that spider dude and I'm shocked that at one time this game was called the future of the action genre.
stay inside the Spider's face and whale at him!!!

Hit 40 hours played earlier today. This game has insane replay value. I still haven't even TOUCHED Infinite Climax, and haven't really tried in
The Lost Chapter
yet either. Hell, I still don't have the Gunchucks yet :lol

RSB

Banned
Yeah, this is one of those games designed to be replayed over and over; in fact, you can't really appreciate how good this game truly is till you start dominating the combat. The first time is fun, yes, but the game gets infinitely better on subsequent playthroughs, and the main reasons for this are:

-You already know the QTE's, so they stop being annoying.

-You can skip the cutscenes without having to worry about anything.

-And most importantly, the game is much more fun when you get good at it.

Really, the core gameplay in this game is so good. As much as I love NGB and DMC3SE, I can't deny that Bayonetta is now the best of it's kind. I hope Bayonetta 2 will change that :)

Bye ;)

RSB said:
Really, the core gameplay in this game is so good. As much as I love NGB and DMC3SE, I can't deny that Bayonetta is now the best of it's kind. I hope Bayonetta 2 will change that :)

Bye ;)

Seriously. The great animation adds a ton to that as well. I still enjoy watching the most basic PPPKKK, or PPKKK combos because of how good they look. The Hold Dodge + Punch spin, and the breakdance spin are also amazing to watch.

The game has a strong and competitive scoring and combo system. It's meant to be played and perfected, much like top level Cave shooters like Mushihimesama Futari and the Dodonpachi series. There's a high correlation between sucking at such games and complaining about them - witness the whiners in this thread.

If you don't like single player competition, high scores, and skill based combat mechanics, feel free to go back to 99% of modern video games that are puerile 'everyone's a winner' mush.

simtmb

Well, just finished my first play-through a few minutes ago, absolutely incredible game. Loved it.

mjemirzian said:
The game has a strong and competitive scoring and combo system. It's meant to be played and perfected, much like top level Cave shooters like Mushihimesama Futari and the Dodonpachi series. There's a high correlation between sucking at such games and complaining about them - witness the whiners in this thread.

If you don't like single player competition, high scores, and skill based combat mechanics, feel free to go back to 99% of modern video games that are puerile 'everyone's a winner' mush.

That's a bit too much, while i agree on how it has a strong and competitive scoring and combo system, there's no reason to lash out on these so called "whiners" as they're "not" playing the game how you view it should be played. (I view it similarly though).

I'm sure those not playing this game in such a competitive manner are having fun just like everyone else, and once they're done and get back to it, they may very well play like that.

But while i feel the same, just like when it comes to shmups and people that don't play them "right". The bottom line is, regardless, they should be having fun playing, and if not, then they can move onto something else.

I'll quit rambling, just came on to say that this game was an absolute blast. Quite perfected, can't wait to see a sequel, and yep, the best of it's kind. No doubt.

RSB

Banned
Net_Wrecker said:
Seriously. The great animation adds a ton to that as well. I still enjoy watching the most basic PPPKKK, or PPKKK combos because of how good they look. The Hold Dodge + Punch spin, and the breakdance spin are also amazing to watch.
Yeah, whoever did the (ridiculously good) animations for this game is a god. The breakdance attack is my favorite thing ever :D

mjemirzian said:

I do enjoy "one-playthrough" games, especially if they are very good (obviously) like Bioshock or GTAIV, but I've always had a preference for games like Bayonetta, Mirror's Edge, etc. Games with an incredibly solid and deep core gameplay, that are much more fun on replays, when you are already good at them. Going for High Scores is very fun too, and offers even more replayability. Pure Arcade Gaming FTW!!! :)

Bye ;)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Those, and Demon's Souls, are a great example of games that have such enormous replay value they justify their prices much more easily.

I can see how Bayonetta seems like a rip if you plan to play through on normal and be done with it.

Daigoro

people hating on Bayonetta are spending more time in here than people who can actually appreciate the game.

go troll another topic maybe?

i tend to stay out of topics about games i dislike. its the adult thing to do.

SmokyDave

I've had to turn this down to easy :(

I don't know why, I've played plenty of action games to completion but this one just drove me crazy. My breaking point was the upside-down face boss with his double-dragon arms. I just never seem to have any health items and I wasn't making any progress against him after 9 or 10 attempts so I just said bollocks to it and re-started on easy.

The thing is, being forced to play on easy is kinda souring my experience (I've never had to drop a games difficulty before) and now I don't really want to play it, I've gone back to the Saboteur instead. Maybe I'll just drop it entirely until I've finished Saboteur and Bioshock 2 and then come back to beating it on Normal.

Oh well, from what I've played so far it's a very cool game.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Play some Demon's Souls for a while then come back to this :lol Normal difficulty is like a pleasure cruise in comparison.

LowParry

Daigoro said:
people hating on Bayonetta are spending more time in here than people who can actually appreciate the game.

go troll another topic maybe?

i tend to stay out of topics about games i dislike. its the adult thing to do.

:lol

SmokyDave said:

I don't know why, I've played plenty of action games to completion but this one just drove me crazy. My breaking point was the upside-down face boss with his double-dragon arms. I just never seem to have any health items and I wasn't making any progress against him after 9 or 10 attempts so I just said bollocks to it and re-started on easy.

The thing is, being forced to play on easy is kinda souring my experience (I've never had to drop a games difficulty before) and now I don't really want to play it, I've gone back to the Saboteur instead. Maybe I'll just drop it entirely until I've finished Saboteur and Bioshock 2 and then come back to beating it on Normal.

Ok, lets see the problems here:
1) you are NEEDING to use items, and you shouldn't
2) you don't have to restart the game to change the difficulty
3) exactly what part of this boss is giving you problems?
- 1st part he either
a) tries to bite you with either head, b) shoots fireballs at you, c) spins around and tries to hit you with his tail
now you SHOULD be dodging all of this. You are trying to learn the timing to dodge right? It's one of the main mechanics of the game. Especially the fireballs, since those are easy to time and basically equate to free witch time. Hit him enough and then he gets dizzy and you can jump down and suplex him. If he breaks one of the platforms, find another one to jump to or get the hourglass to reverse time and repair it (better since you'll end up on the platform itself).
Then when he sits on the other side of the arena and breaks parts of it, just jump over and suplex him so you take off one of the heads.
-2nd part is basically the same but he breaks the platforms more often
-3rd part has you flying in the air in witch time, the main attacks to avoid are the spikes (yellow spots on the ground telegraph where they will show up, dodge them) and when he flies across the screen; everything else is really easy to avoid

SmokyDave

viewtiful_dru said:
Ok, lets see the problems here:

*Lots of good advice*
Thanks for the help but I think it's me that is the problem. I figured out the bosses attacks pretty quickly but I just keep getting caught out by the odd attack here and there and my energy bar is gone before I know it. I just don't seem to be 'clicking' with Bayonetta. I think it's the controls but I can't put my finger on why. I kept rotating the camera instead of dodging at first but I'm over that now. I can't stop defaulting to 'Square' for attack instead of 'Triangle' and that isn't helping. I never use the lock-on either because it's on an awkward button. Is it too much to ask for re-mappable controls in all games?

I think it just needs to go back on the shelf until I've cleared some of the backlog out (and Bioshock 2) and I'm ready to give it my full attention.

Edit: Also, I hate the way the game feels on Easy Automatic. Like playing a driving game with all the aids on. I wish I'd noticed you could change difficulty on the fly, that's 3 hours of my life I'll never get back!

That's fair. I never used the lock on anyway, it's only really useful for those secret missions where you have to stay airborne for like a minute or so.
Anyway, that boss is definitely not impossible to beat, I did it without getting hit (albeit not the first time).

I really want to play Bioshock 2 also, but alas, no cash.

jkoch

mjemirzian said:

I agree for the most part, except that the scoring system is "strong and competitive." First of all, it's broken due to the Kilgore glitch. Also, it seems to reward doing a few basic combos over and over more than stylish combos.

simtmb

SmokyDave said:
Thanks for the help but I think it's me that is the problem. I figured out the bosses attacks pretty quickly but I just keep getting caught out by the odd attack here and there and my energy bar is gone before I know it. I just don't seem to be 'clicking' with Bayonetta. I think it's the controls but I can't put my finger on why. I kept rotating the camera instead of dodging at first but I'm over that now. I can't stop defaulting to 'Square' for attack instead of 'Triangle' and that isn't helping. I never use the lock-on either because it's on an awkward button. Is it too much to ask for re-mappable controls in all games?

I think it just needs to go back on the shelf until I've cleared some of the backlog out (and Bioshock 2) and I'm ready to give it my full attention.

Edit: Also, I hate the way the game feels on Easy Automatic. Like playing a driving game with all the aids on. I wish I'd noticed you could change difficulty on the fly, that's 3 hours of my life I'll never get back!

Firstly, you should completely forget lock-on, it will only hinder your performance. The auto-lock on is exceptionally good in this game anyways. As for controlling the camera, i found it only really good to revert it to the default position here and there instead of playing around with it.

Precise dodging and initiating witch-time are your best friends in this game, and similarly to what i said to a best friend of mine, get some of the moves down and don't mash, the game will become infinitely easier, and you'll see yourself completely tearing through the enemies/bosses on Normal.

So as you were doing before shelfing it for the time-being, if you get back to it, just keep at it, memorize the boss patterns, and dodge dodge dodge. After awhile the game will click regardless on the person, and you might find yourself replaying it on Hard or further difficulty modes.

jkoch said:
I agree for the most part, except that the scoring system is "strong and competitive." First of all, it's broken due to the Kilgore glitch. Also, it seems to reward doing a few basic combos over and over more than stylish combos.
Just remembered how darn effective YBY|Triangle,Circle,Triangle was when using Shuraba. :lol

simtmb

comedian said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Luca is just a carbon copy of Keats from Folklore.

Exactly what i thought, not too mention the filmstrip-like small cutscenes reminded me of the comic ones in Folklore for some reason.

Dahbomb

PepsimanVsJoe said:

Ignoring the rest of the contributions he has made in this thread, DMC1 IS or WAS the birth of the 3D action genre.

Of course you are playing this game right now after an entire generation but you can't deny some of the stuff it has added to the genre. Stuff like pause based combo attacks (the Million Stab), the Hightime which opens up combos in the air, the juggling enemies in the air with your hand guns, Devil Trigger attacks allowing you to fly and use other abilities, following up thrown back enemies from a Shotgun with a Stinger to continue your combo, RPG-like elements to buy more skills and upgrade yourself, enemies with multiple attacks and patterns with lots of surprises (Shadow enemies come to mind). It also gave you a sense of feeling of playing a true bad ass, I mean just check out the effects when you jump and shoot with E&I and how he floats in the air with a little motion blur.

Hell even fluid firearm to melee combat was something UNHEARD of before DMC1. DMC1 did these things so naturally back then that you don't even think about them. And free form combos in action games BEFORE DMC1.... I don't remember a single one of them.

Started playing this a few days ago, just hit chapter 14 and while I have enjoyed the game so far (motorcycle section aside) this is without a doubt one of the worst sections I have ever played in a video game. I have been looking forward to a second playthrough, but there is no chance I will even bother with this game again thanks to this section. The gameplay in this section is bad enough, the lack of checkpoints is just fucking pathetic. Officially my worst moment of this gen, I didn't think anything could be worse than the tragic turret shooter moment from Dead Space.

_Xenon_

Banned
Dr Bad Dude PHD said:
Started playing this a few days ago, just hit chapter 14 and while I have enjoyed the game so far (motorcycle section aside) this is without a doubt one of the worst sections I have ever played in a video game. I have been looking forward to a second playthrough, but there is no chance I will even bother with this game again thanks to this section. The gameplay in this section is bad enough, the lack of checkpoints is just fucking pathetic. Officially my worst moment of this gen, I didn't think anything could be worse than the tragic turret shooter moment from Dead Space.
Are you talking about the shoot-them-up part in chapter 14 or the cannon part in chapter 15? The missle shooting is indeed boring and long but relatively easy. The cannon part is a pain in the ass but if it's blocking your play through then just pop a big yellow lolipop. The duration of it should be long enough to kill it as long as you only aim for the head.

SmokyDave said:

I'm sorta in the same boat as you. I probably didn't have nearly as much problem as you, and managed to tough it out until I finished the game. Now that I'm done, I don't feel like playing it anymore.

There were some serious design issues that made this game suck. Fortunately, the core combat was not one of the suck parts. I loved all the combat, all the boss fights, everything. If this was just a gauntlet of non-stop fighting, it would win so much ace. (no, I'm just joking, but it would be fun for a while).

The platforming was lame, and frustrating, especially near the end part with the disappearing platforms (I literally lost 2 full health bars trying to fight the terrible jump mechanics). The Space Harrier mini-game was ridiculous but very awesome.

I managed to get better at combat, so I enjoyed it more, but outside of that, the game was seriously lacking. If they come out with a sequel, I'll definitely buy it, in hopes that they've fixed many of the flaws. Combat is perfect. Don't fix what isn't broken!

_Xenon_

Banned
radiantdreamer said:
The platforming was lame, and frustrating, especially near the end part with the disappearing platforms (I literally lost 2 full health bars trying to fight the terrible jump mechanics). The Space Harrier mini-game was ridiculous but very awesome.
Get the crow mode then you can basically ignore all the platforms.

is there a guide with the lists of Alfeims, Witch resting places and Antonio's notes?

all the achievements left for me are the Notes, Witch resting places and all Alfeim related ones

Shito

radiantdreamer said:
If this was just a gauntlet of non-stop fighting, it would win so much ace. (no, I'm just joking, but it would be fun for a while).
Seems to me someone needs to keep playing and unlock The Lost Chapter... ^^

Dahbomb said:
Ignoring the rest of the contributions he has made in this thread, DMC1 IS or WAS the birth of the 3D action genre.

Of course you are playing this game right now after an entire generation but you can't deny some of the stuff it has added to the genre. Stuff like pause based combo attacks (the Million Stab), the Hightime which opens up combos in the air, the juggling enemies in the air with your hand guns, Devil Trigger attacks allowing you to fly and use other abilities, following up thrown back enemies from a Shotgun with a Stinger to continue your combo, RPG-like elements to buy more skills and upgrade yourself, enemies with multiple attacks and patterns with lots of surprises (Shadow enemies come to mind). It also gave you a sense of feeling of playing a true bad ass, I mean just check out the effects when you jump and shoot with E&I and how he floats in the air with a little motion blur.

Hell even fluid firearm to melee combat was something UNHEARD of before DMC1. DMC1 did these things so naturally back then that you don't even think about them. And free form combos in action games BEFORE DMC1.... I don't remember a single one of them.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm well aware of everything DMC1 brought to the table. 3D action games were absolutely horrific before the release of that game(tank controls, horrible combat, etc).

It's just not something I feel like I can enjoy anymore.

In a way I'm hoping I can say the same about Bayonetta in a decade or so.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Just wanted to mention that this game was so fucking awesome, it recently inspired me to play through the entire DMC series (most of them for the first time). Full details can be found in the recently bumped (not by me) DMC4 thread.

gutter_trash said:
is there a guide with the lists of Alfeims, Witch resting places and Antonio's notes?

all the achievements left for me are the Notes, Witch resting places and all Alfeim related ones

I'd be interested in a listing of all of the chests, as that's the only collection trophy that I'm still missing. Shame that I missed a random, unimportant chest somewhere. Can't have anything major in it because I have all of the witch heart and moon pearls already.

Canova

Banned
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Oh don't get me wrong I'm well aware of everything DMC1 brought to the table. 3D action games were absolutely horrific before the release of that game(tank controls, horrible combat, etc).

It's just not something I feel like I can enjoy anymore.

In a way I'm hoping I can say the same about Bayonetta in a decade or so.

Bayonetta didn't bring anything new, at least nothing significant. if there's no sequel this game will be forgotten in a year or two. It's definitely not groundbreaking the way DMC1 was

zoukka

DMC1 is extremely playable. It's a completely different kind of game than the DMC3 variants though. It has more horror feel to it and the pacing is actually good. The enemy design is way more intriguing than the sandsacks of DMC3 or the random lampshades that Bayonetta offers. The bosses all play differently and the soundtrack is amazing.

How can you not love that game. It's RE4 caliber.

Dr Bad Dude PHD said:

Lack of checkpoints? Are you dying? You really shouldn't be dying in any of the vehicle sections, they are easy as hell. Just shoot, and evade. Even if you dislike it that much, it shouldn't impede you from more playthroughs. You really haven't even scratched the surface of the game with one playthrough.

radiantdreamer said:

The disappearing platforms were VERY easy to get across with the Panther, and Crow forms. I don't understand how anyone falls at that part except due to user error. The controls are so tight and precise, plus the platforms take forever to disappear.

canova said:
Bayonetta didn't bring anything new, at least nothing significant. if there's no sequel this game will be forgotten in a year or two. It's definitely not groundbreaking the way DMC1 was

No way this is forgotten in a year or two. Every action game from here on out will be compared to DMC, DMC3, Ninja Gaiden, and now Bayonetta.

I hate sounding like the Bayo Defense Squad but some of these complaints just confuse me.

I totally forgot about the Crow!! while doing the platform jumping part
I disabled my Crow because I would mash the evade button in mid air and accidentally turn into crow

lol

Sad_Panda

Is there an alternate way of getting the
Sai Fon
? Beating 100 Chapters on Normal or above is a bit ridiculous, I'm currently halfway through my Hard playthrough and nowhere close to 100 Chapters beaten. Heck, I don't even think I'll meet the requirements by the time I'm done with NSC.

Gekko87

Yeah I also beat it an hour ago too (First Playthrough, Normal)and wow this game is awesome! Never a dull moment! I'm shocked on how flexible they're engine is;
shooting Bayonetta's lipstick bullet at her father caught me off guard!
. Very satisfying game indeed from beginning to end and omg what an ending! I even liked the story a little bit.

My only complaint
Chapter XIV "Isla Del Sol": the Space Harrier section went on for a tad bit too long IMO

Sad_Panda said:
Is there an alternate way of getting the
Sai Fon
? Beating 100 Chapters on Normal or above is a bit ridiculous, I'm currently halfway through my Hard playthrough and nowhere close to 100 Chapters beaten. Heck, I don't even think I'll meet the requirements by the time I'm done with NSC.

Nope. And it sucks because that probably has the best looking attacks in the game IMO. Plus the sounds it makes are great. They really should've had a chapter counter cause I have no idea how many I have even played.

From a guess of one playthrough of Normal, one on Hard, and then adding Alfhiems + halo farming + random chapter playthroughs I'm probably up to 65-70. Sigh. I'll get there eventually.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
gutter_trash said:

Mejilan said:
I'd be interested in a listing of all of the chests, as that's the only collection trophy that I'm still missing. Shame that I missed a random, unimportant chest somewhere. Can't have anything major in it because I have all of the witch heart and moon pearls already.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=193882

zoukka said:
DMC1 is extremely playable. It's a completely different kind of game than the DMC3 variants though. It has more horror feel to it and the pacing is actually good. The enemy design is way more intriguing than the sandsacks of DMC3 or the random lampshades that Bayonetta offers. The bosses all play differently and the soundtrack is amazing.

How can you not love that game. It's RE4 caliber.

Oh sure the art direction in this game is several times better than any DMC that followed(may as well throw in NG and Bayonetta as well).

My argument is that the game just isn't that fun to play anymore. The controls are stiff as all hell(again amazing at the time but today?), the camera rarely gets better than being a mere nuisance, and the variety in moves is kind of lacking.

DMC1 with the improvements/features that DMC3 brought to the table would be more than serviceable I think. *shrug* However at this point calling the game RE4-caliber is just doing that game a disservice. RE4 has aged certainly but unlike DMC1 it hasn't aged poorly.

Well that's not exactly fair. No future game has a chance of being as ground-breaking as DMC1 unless the system is completely re-designed. Unfortunately the chances of that are extremely low to the point of nonexistent at least this generation.

To say Bayo will be forgotten in a year or two is just being silly.
Besides why should I care so much about the game being ground-breaking anyway? In the long-run such a term is meaningless and what really matters is whether the game can stand up to the test of time. There will be a time eventually that somebody will design an action game that renders Bayo obsolete but there's nothing on the horizon or even imagined that has even a remote chance of accomplishing that.

jkoch said:

Yes the Kilgore glitch sucks but the underlying mechanics are still strong.

It rewards inter-spacing a yin/yang (weave, rocket, durga charge) attack every 5 or so attacks. That's entirely possible while still looking flashy, especially if you mix in dodge offsets. Now the fact that there's very few videos being both flashy and high scoring during real game situations and not just beating up on one angel is just testament to the difficulty in doing so.

Sad_Panda

Net_Wrecker said:
Nope. And it sucks because that probably has the best looking attacks in the game IMO. Plus the sounds it makes are great. They really should've had a chapter counter cause I have no idea how many I have even played.

From a guess of one playthrough of Normal, one on Hard, and then adding Alfhiems + halo farming + random chapter playthroughs I'm probably up to 65-70. Sigh. I'll get there eventually.

Damn :/ can't understand why you can unlock pretty much every item via the phone booths, except for the most annoying one.
100 Chapters is definitely waaaay too much; 50 would have been perfect. Well, once I'm done with Hard, I guess I'm gonna be beating the Vestibule over and over again...

Ristlager

Was very critical to the game earlier, but as you guys have written, it really starts to get good in chapter 4 and 5. Starts to see why some of you like it so much. Still isn't anywhere near the feeling I had when I first started playing DMC1 and DMC3, but damn there is much to learn and the fights are getting very interesting. Bigscalebosses aren't my cup of tea, but the cutscenes aren't that anoying and there is much more to do in the chapters. If the progress, bar the motorcyclestage, is as good as it has been so far, I will like this game very much :)

And if we can't critique a game for legitmate reasons on a messageboard, then they will quickly become rather irrelevant places.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I'm wrapping up a first time DMC series run through now, and having finished DMCs 1-3 and having started 4, I'd say that DMC1 has aged quite well despite the improvements made to the franchise, and generally, the genre, over the years. Certainly, it's a much better game than DMC2!

I think what I appreciate the most in Bayonetta, when compared to say... DMC3 (which I just finished Saturday) is the way it weaves solid defensive mechanics directly into the action. The jump/rolls/dodges in the DMC games never felt all that satisfying, smooth, or reliable. To my mind, DMC is extremely slanted towards offensive strategies... the best defense is an offensive onslaught.

Bayonetta doesn't really sacrifice that at all, what with a similar (though in some respects, much more generous) scoring system, but the integration of the evasions that both include frames of invulnerability and initiate witch time, they've really helped to balance offensive (so to speak) game together with the defensive game. DMC seems to focus on the offense to the exclusion of defense.

Bayonetta offers a better balance, and manages it with some very slick and satisfying gameplay tweaks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There was Royal Guard, but I loathed it.

Bayonetta has more options than I ever expected, and I'm only on like chapter 9 of my first playthrough :lol

Mejilan said:
DMC seems to focus on the offense to the exclusion of defense.

DMC1 is definitely defense-oriented when it comes to bosses (on DMD, and sort of Hard). They're way too strong to just beat on - you have to find the right position and learn how to react to each of the bosses' attacks.

I played DMC1 for the first time last summer and I have to agree that it's comparable to RE4 in quality. The only issues are the camera which spends half the game in perfect positions and the other half making the worst sudden changes imaginable, and the bizarre controls (but that's not much of a problem after a while, and they're only in the non-Japanese versions for some reason).

Daigoro

CcrooK said:

yet another quality post in this thread.

zoukka said:
What the hell :lol

whats the point of picking apart a game you dont like day after day. dont you get tired of it?

post your constructive criticism and then stop posting maybe? or do you feel the need to convince someone that you point of view is important?

you dont like the game. you played through a grand total of ONE time. congrats.

whats is the point of coming back to repeat yourself and argue about the flaws in the game? and dont say you just here to discuss. because some of you guys are just beating a dead horse here.

its silly.

i dont like Metroid Prime. i dislike the series very much. but i dont go posting ad nauseum in Prime threads because all i would do is complain what i dont like about the game. thats not discussion. thats trolling.

there has to be something else you can do with your time besides multiples posts describing why you dont like a certain game.

Top Bottom