• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk |OT| - Big men, bigger swords, OFF THE BOAT - Berserk #344 24/6/2016

I regret nothing, that thing is awesome and I will buy one when I'm able. Which will probably be before the next new chapter comes out.

Alric

Ok guys its a lot of money and only 300 are being made but you can pre-order this now if you have money to burn. They don't charge until next year when it comes out, still...excited.

The site can be found here

d58aebfc95f9da8b04a8f62a01b6318e.jpg

LaneDS

I will probably buy one of the Art of War Berserker statues at some point in the future (when I can get one that isn't, say, $2,000, for a start).

Is there a good way to follow those releases? Seem to only find out about them long after they're a thing and are hard to come by. I appreciate that you posted this release Alric, for what it's worth.

those are nice, but I'll stick with the Figmas, I have all of the Berserk Figmas released so far and I am waiting for the God Hand Figmas to be out of prototype form and finally released, any moment now, any moment..

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
LTTP:

please i'm new to this incredible anime, i need to know what happens next

thanks.

I'm going to cosign people to start the manga from the very start. I would pick up Volume 1 on Amazon if I were you.

The anime was a favorite of mine back in middle school, which lead me to reading the manga. There are sooooooooo many things glossed over or entirely omitted in the anime, that you have to start from...well the start.

Hey at least I came bearing gifts when I bumped it! Though I would still like to know how one legally reads the manga in the US without spending hundreds on the Dark Horse volumes.

LaneDS

I brace myself before coming into this thread each time, ready for the disappointment that inevitably comes with being a Berserk fan.

I completed my re-read recently. For some reason I remember the story have a big dead spot just after the Eclipse where nothing happened for a bit. The Vatican knights show up almost right away though and that moves the story ahead. It hold together far better than I thought it did after all this time.

Fjordson

i had never bought a manga before in my life, is there an english version? where i can buy it?
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. Dark Horse has every volume in print and readily available.

I just ordered the first two volumes today. I probably shouldn't get into an unfinished manga that's 37 volumes long, but I need to finally check it out. Been told by people for many years that it's great.

I just wish Dark Horse would get it digital already. I am chomping at the bit to have it on my ipad!

Do they have to make additional deals with the japanese publishers/distributors to do it digitally or something?

A puppy orphanage burns down every time this thread is bumped with no new info.

I'm getting really tired of this attitude...every time somebody has something interesting to say about Berserk there are maybe a couple replies to the actual comment and about twice as many complaining about the thread bump. People should be used to waiting for the next issue by now and realize 99% of the time when there's a thread bump people just want to talk about Berserk. This thread wasn't made to exclusively announce new Berserk issues.

Tacitus_

I'm getting really tired of this attitude...every time somebody has something interesting to say about Berserk there are maybe a couple replies to the actual comment and about twice as many complaining about the thread bump. People should be used to waiting for the next issue by now and realize 99% of the time when there's a thread bump people just want to talk about Berserk. This thread wasn't made to exclusively announce new Berserk issues.

But we need a new chapter

ojApAGz.gif

every new bump gives a flickering hope that perhaps, just maybe... there is a new chapter

That's another orphanage down.

Jarnet87

I got into Berserk around Thanksgiving last year when I had a nice long break. Watched the anime in a day or two and then started reading the manga. I thought we all knew better then to bump this other then a new chapter or news about the series. you've killed the dream we've dreamed.

I got into Berserk around Thanksgiving last year when I had a nice long break. Watched the anime in a day or two and then started reading the manga. I thought we all knew better then to bump this other then a new chapter or news about the series. you've killed the dream we've dreamed.

Some of us have been on board for a while now and know how to wait for new episodes.

Mumei

Thanks Ratsky! Never heard of this site before, they're legit? They only have 28 of the 37 (is that right?) released volumes at the moment but I'm still dangerously close to pulling the trigger then getting the rest through Rightstuf with my "Got Anime" discount.

Sometimes they have things in stock but haven't updated the website. Feel free to send them a nagging e-mail asking if they have something in stock.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
So while we wait for the rest of eternity, what's the deal with the Idolmaster jokes? I don't know anything about the author himself so I don't know where they came from. Is he a fan of idolmaster games, or was he involved in their development?

Top Bottom