• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Capcom Creations?

I couldnt decide on just one:

Zero:
2.gif

Twinzam V:
robo2.gif

Servbot
servbot.jpg

and all these people... cause SNK is fake and Capcom is the one who made their characters ha ha ha fuquers.
Capcom.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
devil_may_cry5.jpg

How can you not love the cocky version of Dante from the original Devil May Cry?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going with Zero, Viewtiful Joe, and the Street Fighter cast.

With an honorable mention for Wang Tang, just cause he kicked so much ass.

image01.jpg

Alex

Servbots.

Tron Bonne still remains the best Capcom game few people have ever played. :(

So much better than the very average MML titles.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tabris said:
fou-lu.jpg

I liked his character. One of the few things I liked about the game, oh, and the bad ending.
That's true too. I actually used Fou Lu as my avatar a while back (maybe even was that exact image).

madara

Alot the cast of Darkstalkers for me! How I miss that game. I just die to have action rpg castlevania like hybrid of this.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm pretty sure I have enjoyed every single creation of theirs I have seen. I am such a Capcom fanboy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The Shadow said:
It took this long to mention Onimusha. I'm disgusted with GA...

Samanosuke and Jubei rock.
Technically they weren't fully original creations as they were virtual representations of fairly popular actors, unless you want to call Jean Reno a Capcom creation. I mean I guess the character in the story is and all, but visiually their clothes are the only original part. This chick is cool though...

589770_20040129_screen028.jpg

Teh new hotness, Capcom r0x0rz

Top Bottom