• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Gus Who's Back - Mondays 10/9c on AMC

Veelk

Banned
Nacho's not my favorite character, but I'm down.

He just seems like someone I wouldn't trust even a little bit. He has this ever-present "I'm going to fuck you over" look in his eyes.

Which is funny because he's as close to an 'honest' thief as we have in the series. He tried to bring in Jimmy on a burglary he was planning. He almost gets caught out by Daniel Wormhold (I think that's his name) driving that giant "I am a drug dealer!" hummer. He has to deal with Tuco's insanity. He literally cannot believe that Mike wants to take down Hector out of a personal grudge over a normal reason like money. He screws up Mike's shot as a result.

Dude really just wants to do be a normal criminal, but he's surrounded by insane people.

Finally watched the last episode. It's amazing but I got a bit confused at the end.

Something about the reveal of the battery and Huelle made me wonder if any of it was legal.

I mean, the result they wanted was Chuck flipping out but that moment where Jimmy started yelling that Yes, I had a pickpocket put that on you and he's my official witness. It sounded like they were trying to cut Jimmy off because it wouldn't be allowed and but then Chuck goes full Tilt.

-griffy-

Banned
Which is funny because he's as close to an 'honest' thief as we have in the series. He tried to bring in Jimmy on a burglary he was planning. He almost gets caught out by Daniel Wormhold (I think that's his name) driving that giant "I am a drug dealer!" hummer. He has to deal with Tuco's insanity. He literally cannot believe that Mike wants to take down Hector out of a personal grudge over a normal reason like money. He screws up Mike's shot as a result.

Dude really just wants to do be a normal criminal, but he's surrounded by insane people.

Even when they went to intimidate Gus and the other guy wasn't letting the regular customers out, Nacho was like "Nah man, let them out." He's got morals of a sort.

Probably already been discussed but I haven't really ventured into this thread much, but does Chuck actually believe he's allergic to electricity or is it something he pretends to get people to be more sympathetic towards him?

Brandwin

Anyone watch this on the AMC app? I didn't know that was an option. Do we need to login with TV cable provider? I only have Sling at the moment to watch this live and some Texas Rangers games. Anyone had an idea how quickly new episodes are uploaded?

-griffy-

Banned
Probably already been discussed but I haven't really ventured into this thread much, but does Chuck actually believe he's allergic to electricity or is it something he pretends to get people to be more sympathetic towards him?
He believes it. He has a mental illness.

Anyone watch this on the AMC app? I didn't know that was an option. Do we need to login with TV cable provider? I only have Sling at the moment to watch this live and some Texas Rangers games. Anyone had an idea how quickly new episodes are uploaded?

I've watched this whole season so far on the AMC app, on apple tv. Yeah, it needs a login with a provider (I use psvue). And I've seen new episodes the same night they air. I think they are available immediately after they air, actually. It's pretty good quality, but there are still some commercials throughout.

Great ep. Was so satisfying - and a little sad - to see Chuck go from this:

320x240.jpg

to:

thethaw_686.jpg

Brandwin

I've watched this whole season so far on the AMC app, on apple tv. Yeah, it needs a login with a provider (I use psvue). And I've seen new episodes the same night they air. I think they are available immediately after they air, actually. It's pretty good quality, but there are still some commercials throughout.

Thank you. No tv provider login here, so I guess I will keep Sling a little longer.

Top Bottom