• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Call Saul S3 |OT| Gus Who's Back - Mondays 10/9c on AMC

Permanently A

yYSZTp7.png

The episode could have been 40 minutes of this and I'd be just as satisfied.

Hmm okay episode this week, good cameos. Next week looks like things will be picking up again.

And last but not least. FUCK CHUCK
But at least he is trying to get over his "illness"

Tansut

Really enjoyed this episode. Love where things are going.

The 12 month suspension makes me wonder if there will be a time skip in season 4.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So what we're saying is, Tim and Erik exist in the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul universe. Can Tom and the Mayor be far behind?

Nacho gonna put some ricin in one of Hector's pills.

Breaking Bad spoils:
Lydia cameo mad foreshadowing.

Why though? The ricin kills and wouldn't produce the effects you see with Salamanca's degenerative disease. I think Nacho was hiding the pill as leverage to see what Hector is suffering from and then use that against him.

Bandit1

Why though? The ricin kills and wouldn't produce the effects you see with Salamanca's degenerative disease. I think Nacho was hiding the pill as leverage to see what Hector is suffering from and then use that against him.

Lol yeah, I'm not sure what Nacho has planned, I was kind of joking with the ricin stuff.

Saul is going to be in the mix of that somehow. They are going to tie it back to the scene in BB where he tries to blame Nacho for whatever that was.

Remember in Breaking Bad when Crazy 8, tied up in the basement, told Walt that his father/uncle was the one from the crazy furniture commercials? Were those made through Saul?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The laundromat!

Lydia!

SAUL GOODMAN!

I was thinking he was going to use that name for the commercial, but then when he came out looking like a wannabe Spielberg, I figured they were fucking with us and he wasn't going to actually use the name.

Liking where Nacho's story is heading, it's clear from the first scene that he was tired of Hector's shit. I was thinking that he was going to team up with Gus, and that's why Hector is paralyzed in Breaking Bad, but then why wouldn't he be working with Gus in BB? So now I'm thinking he will try to take him out completely independent of Gus.

Top Bottom