• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

Ody, SeaCat bought a PS4 from Amazon today using that alert site you mentioned. Did you get one?

EDIT: Good games tonight, everybody. Good to have the steamroller up and running again.

Hell yeah. We just need Taffy to get his shit together and we'll have the whole crew running. Plus the new people we've met. Good times.

EDIT: And AlmostMilk. Can't forget about that guy who's too cool to play with us.

Killigath

Man, I hate I missed the steam roller. Logged in a bit after you guys finished up.

How do I join the GAF platoon on PS4?

There is no GAF 'platoon' per say like on PC'. You just need to send out friend requests to the people who've posted their PSN IDs in this thread and join on them in Multiplayer.

If you are talking about the 'GAF' tag at the front of your name, that is pretty simple.
Log into the battlelog web site. Click on the photo of your soldier. On the top right, click Customize. Click Portrait in the drop down. You should be able to edit your tag there and then hit Save.

I made a GAF logo emblem if any of my friends want to copy it to their profile, feel free. It's not perfect, but I like it. If you can make it better, be my guest and I'll use yours. Just click on my emblem and then there will be a pop up, "copy emblem to my gallery" option.

Ody, SeaCat bought a PS4 from Amazon today using that alert site you mentioned. Did you get one?

EDIT: Good games tonight, everybody. Good to have the steamroller up and running again.

It's difficult to get into your games. You're not steamrolling them hard enough to force them to quit en masse.

Dreamgazer killed me as a commander.

CHRIST

No, I didn't get a notification. At what time? And was it a bundle or standalone?

Edit: You're joking... ? Checking the alert history it shows Amazon hasn't had stock since the 3rd. And the thread on Gaming side hasn't been bumped. LIAR.

Milennia

Theres a gaffer in every single one of my games at this point i think lol, i wish it was more pronounced that someone has joined, i would start a party.

Why not start a party then wait. That's what I did on the PS4 and it filled up eventually. I put the friend of friends option. So friends of friends can hop in.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Got to play like 3 games in a row!

Conquest was not showing in the browser and the Quick Match Option didnt find any match.

When it works is so so so so good. Its friggin' next gen.

Bizazedo

I think I played with / usually against you guys a few times over the last two nights. Fun games, too, usually....except for that one on Shanghai when you guys were using vehicles and playing smart and my team wasn't :(.

Still, good stuff :).

(On PS4).

CHRIST

No, I didn't get a notification. At what time? And was it a bundle or standalone?

Edit: You're joking... ? Checking the alert history it shows Amazon hasn't had stock since the 3rd. And the thread on Gaming side hasn't been bumped. LIAR.

I misunderstood him. He actually got one from Sam's Club using zoolert.

I didn't realize Milk was on Xbone. Milk, you traitorous sonofabitch. If you're reading this, sell that shit and get a PS4.

I misunderstood him. He actually got one from Sam's Club using zoolert.

I didn't realize Milk was on Xbone. Milk, you traitorous sonofabitch. If you're reading this, sell that shit and get a PS4.

Thats what I figured. BJs, Sams Club, and Meijer all had stock for standalone and bundles earlier this morning. They were gone within 15min

Ody, you better get in line now.

PS4: Coming to a Best Buy near you

My monies are with Amazon.

He is. If you are looking for people you should either add Todahawk, crakatak187, dreamgazer for obliteration group. There should be a ps4 conquest group as well.

Will do, I'm nowhere near ready enough to squad uo properly though, just playing Rush to learn the maps a bit before taking Conquest on :)

Had some great games last night, played with a bunch of gaffers for the first time - crakatak, toda etc. I was in the party with you guys but wasn't able to talk with the wife sleeping. The last couple of games where we got split were fun, a nice change from rolling over randoms.

P.S. This is DawnofLife

Thought I read a post somewhere that you could create montages from the share button. This true? I know how to post small clips.
Don't know how you guys are having success playing with each other on PS4. A friend and I tried for 4 hours to play together and may have gotten in 2-3 games together.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Just logged into Battlelog for the first time... its amazing!
All those stats and numbers! om nom nom nom

So the stuff i change on Battlelog gets applied on the PS4 game? If so... thats magic!

Milk, let me know if this works

JbCoqa6.jpg

He is. If you are looking for people you should either add Todahawk, crakatak187, dreamgazer for obliteration group. There should be a ps4 conquest group as well.

I'm playing with whatever group that has room.
The old 360 crew (lostsupper and gang) +dantheman are playing mostly Rush.
Crakatak + wes and todahawk are mostly playing Obliteration.

I haven't seen a coherent conquest group anywhere.
Although I'm sure that will be remedied once olimpia get on.

I know, I just need to relearn the ropes and figure out how I want to play, plus I need to learn the maps a bit and reacclimatise to the vehicle controls

You guys all use voice comms right?
Yeah we do. We use party chat. My bad dream.

Yup. Add me.

That 1 match was great, then the server switched me to the other team. Didn't allow me to go back because, and I quote, the match would be "too unbalanced". FML
Yeah, if that happen to me, I'll be constantly checking to switch.

Had some great games last night, played with a bunch of gaffers for the first time - crakatak, toda etc. I was in the party with you guys but wasn't able to talk with the wife sleeping. The last couple of games where we got split were fun, a nice change from rolling over randoms.

P.S. This is DawnofLife
Irony is that I thought you were a random. A random that was kicking my ass!

There is spawn protection, it just doesn't last past the black screen like in BF3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDyMG5t4OD8&t=3m57s

Looking at the window, it's incredibly small. It's like there is no window for protection.

GG PS4 crew. I might be in the Gran Turismo vortex but if you need more bodies in a server feel free to send me a message and can hop on the PS4. PS3 is now my racing/fighting console.

edit; add me! PSN MiniBossBattle

burnfout

I'm playing with whatever group that has room.
The old 360 crew (lostsupper and gang) +dantheman are playing mostly Rush.
Crakatak + wes and todahawk are mostly playing Obliteration.

I haven't seen a coherent conquest group anywhere.
Although I'm sure that will be remedied once olimpia get on.

I mostly play conquest. I am in Europe though, so mostly not on when you guys are playing.

DoubleD

Yup. Add me.

That 1 match was great, then the server switched me to the other team. Didn't allow me to go back because, and I quote, the match would be "too unbalanced". FML

I was in the other side of that beat down with adamsappel I think. Wow. You all handed out a whooping. I couldn't switch teams either and felt the wrath of a gaf squad. DawnofLife is a beast y'all.

j-wood

So i really have an itch for a modern military shooter (have killzone) on the ps4. Have the issues with this been fixed yet? It seems like Ghosts and this just aren't very good, but i still want to play one :/

Top Bottom