• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

burnfout

I could actually play some games last night :) Only crashed once in 10 games or so.

Also Dave, I think your mic was off, could not hear you, only rockstar.

Ark

Can anyone actually finish a game of conquest on Floodzone? Every single time I play that map it crashes on me half-way through.

Jburton

Banned
PS4 player here, having some adjustment issues coming from PC ......... looking for some peeps to play with and get the skills up to scratch.

add me ... shifty100.

Quality of stream looks significantly better

5QR2ewR.jpg

TAFFY 003

Neo Member
Yeah...I have no idea what is up with the aspect ratio. It keeps recording like that. I think I need to find an editing software to fix it in post-processing.

We came around the corner and there were 3 guys just standing around an ammo box. Like they were having a spot of tea.

Yeah...I have no idea what is up with the aspect ratio. It keeps recording like that. I think I need to find an editing software to fix it in post-processing.

We came around the corner and there were 3 guys just standing around an ammo box. Like they were having a spot of tea.

What are you using to record?

I am using a Live Gamer Portable. It worked fine for BF3 videos. Apparently it does not up-sample aspect ratio from the source. The avermedia support forums are down so im waiting on help.

Have you gone through all the settings? And you are playing in HD?

Please add me on PS4, I play domination, but that's only because I don't have a solid squad to play with and I'm sick of scrub squadmates that don't heal/revive/throw down ammo or play the damn objective. I would be down for small/large conquest or domination. PSN is TKRunningRiot

Orcus

So I ordered this game on the 22nd from the MS digital store with the belief that I would get second assault for free, since they said early digital buyers would count as day one. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to download it. Anyone know how to get SA for digital buyers on the one?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
So I ordered this game on the 22nd from the MS digital store with the belief that I would get second assault for free, since they said early digital buyers would count as day one. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to download it. Anyone know how to get SA for digital buyers on the one?
Are you sure Second Assault is supposed to be free? I might be wrong, but I was under the impression China Rising was the free DLC for preorders on all platforms and the MS-EA deal was for exclusive early access to Second Assault like the old Sony-EA early access BF3 DLC deal. You still have to buy it though, via premium or standalone, to actually access it.

StUnNeR H2K

I don't think it was ever free, just early access for Premium members. I downloaded it through the store in-game, but I do have premium and it shows up for $0.00.

Valarmorghulis

Neo Member
Would love to play some matches with some fellow gaffers. Feel free to add me.
My PSN ID is silenthill1979.
I usually play between 8 pm - 1 am CET.

Orcus

Are you sure Second Assault is supposed to be free? I might be wrong, but I was under the impression China Rising was the free DLC for preorders on all platforms and the MS-EA deal was for exclusive early access to Second Assault like the old Sony-EA early access BF3 DLC deal. You still have to buy it though, via premium or standalone, to actually access it.
That could be, it's entirely possible I confused the two in the past few months. I'll check today, thanks!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Just gonna say that when it works, BF4 is the most amazing shooter ive ever played.
And i just played 3 maps so far!

Having said that ... if the removal of the squad up option was an actual Design decision... its one of the very worst decisions ever.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
That could be, it's entirely possible I confused the two in the past few months. I'll check today, thanks!
Be aware though that China Rising is still under its Premium early access. You won't be able to access it till December 17th if you got it via preorder.

Ramirez

So I bought premium, but when I try to select one of the servers, it pulls up the dlc page and prompts me to buy it, but when I do, it tells me it's already installed, what gives??

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Anyone up for some matches (PS4) in about 15 minutes?
PSN ID: Fersis_4

Had quite a few good games with some folks from this thread earlier today. Game is so much better with a squad you know.. and a teammate that can fly a chopper.. lol

Edit.. I'll be hoping on at around 9 est

Game won't leave splash screen on PS4 for me all of a sudden.
Deleted and reinstalled etc..
Everytime I launch it just hangs at the "rainy city lanscape" opening splash screen...

So I bought premium, but when I try to select one of the servers, it pulls up the dlc page and prompts me to buy it, but when I do, it tells me it's already installed, what gives??

Did you make sure you closed the game after buying premium and reloading from scratch? If it's still in system memory it won't register properly.

Now to fix the colors some. Ill try putting deep dish pizza on top. That way the colors will have more depth.

Well you also have black bars on the sides. To correct the colors and such you may need to adjust a setting on the capture card (Expanded levels or something) or use a program like Sony Vegas to change RGB levels from limited (16-235) to full (0-255).

Top Bottom