• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

Is it cheating if it's not on purpose? I screw up, sure, I don't expect the person I'm playing against to scream at the top of their fucking lungs because of it.

I think you have a poor recollection of what transpired. He said he won! How did he win? He said let me shoot it over! How is that winning? He proceeded to throw a tantrum saying he won. Mark gave him an opportunity to admit he lost. Josh didn't.

A man would admit his mistake and take the loss. Not Josh because he's a big baby.

xaosslug

I'd go even further, and say Mark's immediate reaction of "NOOOOOOOO! THATWASASCRATCH!!!" was absolutely absurd. Like jesus, he double tapped the ball, it could've been completely accidental, I do that all the time.

y'all are looking at this in a vacuum... Josh is a loudmouth ott mess, so Mark's response was more than likely ratcheted up on account of that.

and then Josh started bithing out and lying his as off... so yeah.

Velcro Fly

Jessica and Cody taking every single game move personally. Do they not realize a rock solid showmance going into the jury stage together is dangerous? They are always going to pick each other. I'm so sick of them and their shit gameplay. At least Mark and Elena have put one iota of thought into the game at this point. Jessica and Cody are so fucking stupid.

Velcro Fly

Like seriously no one cares that you want to date Jessica dude. People care that you guys are assholes and that you guys dating means you are basically playing a two person game which if it gets far enough will completely steamroll the rest of the house. You two will always pick each other over everyone else. You need to be split up and it is a game move, not a real life move.

The most frustrating part of this whole thing is that Jody working with Josh behind the scenes to flip the house and evict Elena would be a great game move for all three.

Josh can pretend he’s just evicting Elena because he knows the house will target Jody, and Jody can still publically hate Josh. Since they take everything so personally, having josh give them more time together in the house and or the jury house should be enough to vote for him at the end.

Jess and Cody are just so prideful and stupid.

MisterHero

Jessica and Cody taking every single game move personally. Do they not realize a rock solid showmance going into the jury stage together is dangerous? They are always going to pick each other. I'm so sick of them and their shit gameplay. At least Mark and Elena have put one iota of thought into the game at this point. Jessica and Cody are so fucking stupid.
And yet I can stand them more than the rest of the house. The last episode (Temptation Comp), literally every player said this:

"I gotta win this so I can beat Jessica and Cody."

UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't care if any of these simple-minded fucks win. They are never winning the Jury vote as long as Paul is in play.

Any chance they had at progressing with surprising alliances is gone because Cody made Josh cry. The house harassed Cody for weeks and one of them finally got theirs, and now they're all crying. If only they could get together and find out who was manipulating them all.

Farsi

Raven and Matt truly embracing their anime villain role.

p5dn9Q1.png

I'm really glad Jess is going, it was super easy to dislike her when she won HoH and still did what the house wanted even though the house confirmed during the HoH competition that they hated them. Even easier when she did what the house wanted with the veto.

big cracks are already beginning to show, and Paul thinks
Cody or Mark
are going to go next week ez pz, but...I don't know about that :)

netguy503

Jess is going? :( that makes me sad. What happened to Josh and the Elena thing/ not letting Paul tell him what to do? Jess is a better player than at least half this cast. I hope Cody wins HOH and causes some damage.

mreddie

Josh botched it for not telling her what the plan was
Jess botched it for being a ass

I think HOH will be Kev, Jason or Cody.

netguy503

Josh botched it for not telling her what the plan was
Jess botched it for being a ass

I think HOH will be Kev, Jason or Cody.

Oh great one sheep and two people who actually play the game (sad thing is every single one of you know who I'm talking about. This season it's not even up for debate and that makes me sad)

Jess is going? :( that makes me sad. What happened to Josh and the Elena thing/ not letting Paul tell him what to do? Jess is a better player than at least half this cast. I hope Cody wins HOH and causes some damage.
If she was a better player or even a good one, she'd at least make jury.
She isn't and won't.

netguy503

She isn't and won't.

There is so much wrong with that especially because the majority of the players making jury this season only did so by following Paul.

SPOILER FOR A POSSIBLE UPCOMING BIG BROTHER EVENT:

My DVR lists a Big Brother episode for Friday, August 18th. Could this possible the double eviction episode or the BB fast forward. Would be cool if it was another Battle Back episode but I don't think they'd do that this late in the season.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
She isn't and won't.

She is a better player than so many of them, or at least APPEARS to be. Her obsession with Cody and his temper ruined all that.

Just because she won't make Jury is not a reflection of that per say... I mean, she has made some dumb moves, but 100% target from week one is really hard to beat lol.

I look forward to what happens once they are both gone.

There is so much wrong with that especially because the majority of the players making jury this season only did so by following Paul.

SPOILER FOR A POSSIBLE UPCOMING BIG BROTHER EVENT:

My DVR lists a Big Brother episode for Friday, August 18th. Could this possible the double eviction episode or the BB fast forward. Would be cool if it was another Battle Back episode but I don't think they'd do that this late in the season.

Last season had 2 battle backs were that guy came back twice

NYR

lol @ Jessica for making headlines on TMZ for poking people in the butt. This season is ridiculous.

Farsi

She is a better player than so many of them, or at least APPEARS to be.

No she's not. She's one of the worst players to ever play this game. She's worse than Cody. I can write an essay on how bad she's played from the moment feeds went up night 1. Her entire claim to fame is figuring out Paul is running the house and she messed that up too. She had the power to change everything as HoH winner, and veto winner and she messed that up too. She had a super powerful temptation given to her by America and she messed that up too. Now she had the opportunity to save herself this week and she fucked that up too.

She's a very frustrating player to watch. It's amazing how many opportunities she was given throughout this game.

TheYanger

How can anyone claim that Jess is a better player than literally anyone but Ramses and Jillian?

She has done literally nothing this season besides be a massive bitch, and make poor moves.

What a fucking Big Brother mastermind, that's why she's leaving this week when she could prevent it.

Swass

I don't get Jessica stans, seems like all a girl has to do is go in and give off a strong girl persona and she'll have a following. Funny enough her interactions and relationship with Cody completely contradict this. And as the previous posts have mentioned, her gameplay has been atrocious. Using the hex to save Cody last week was one of the worst game moves in recent BB history! Funny enough, I could see her getting a second chance especially if BBOTT2 gets greenlit.

Velcro Fly

Any half decent players with the advantages Cody/Jessica have had in this game would be running it by now. They are on the outs again. They aren't good players. The only one who has been given more in this game is Paul and he is running the game. These two couldn't figure out anything and have basically given up on the game aspect of being in the house.

I don't get Jessica stans, seems like all a girl has to do is go in and give off a strong girl persona and she'll have a following. Funny enough her interactions and relationship with Cody completely contradict this. And as the previous posts have mentioned, her gameplay has been atrocious. Using the hex to save Cody last week was one of the worst game moves in recent BB history! Funny enough, I could see her getting a second chance especially if BBOTT2 gets greenlit.

Her using the hex was her absolute best move. They had a solid chance for either Her Cody or Mark to win HOH. Why would you lessen your chances to survive?

If she didn't use it the house would have voted her out. Why would they let someone with a power like that stay.

Arkeband

Banned
A second battle back that puts Jessica back in would be the biggest producer meddling in existence. They need their villains. Unfortunately their villains are just really bad at the game and are super boring standoffish douchebags.

TheYanger

Using the hex was the right move, but just see how petty she acts whenconfronted with viable options like Josh, you cannot win big brother if you're too fucking dumb to take the opportunities that lay themselves at your feet and she has spurned every single one. Her "being better" when Cody was gone consisted of her moping and not acting like a massive tool for a week while she laid low and still barely talked to anyone. Terrible person, terrible player. Why anyone likes Jess is beyond me.

Using the hex was the right move, but just see how petty she acts whenconfronted with viable options like Josh, you cannot win big brother if you're too fucking dumb to take the opportunities that lay themselves at your feet and she has spurned every single one. Her "being better" when Cody was gone consisted of her moping and not acting like a massive tool for a week while she laid low and still barely talked to anyone. Terrible person, terrible player. Why anyone likes Jess is beyond me.
I'm not really rooting for anyone in this house, but I was excited for the opportunity to shake things up when Cody came back and Jess won HoH + Veto. Instead she pissed that away instead of putting up Paul in place of Ramses.

So fuck this season at the moment. I'm waiting for a big move to hit.

MisterHero

I just want someone to unapologetically shit on Paul and his game. T_T

I'm not really rooting for anyone in this house, but I was excited for the opportunity to shake things up when Cody came back and Jess won HoH + Veto. Instead she pissed that away instead of putting up Paul in place of Ramses.

So fuck this season at the moment. I'm waiting for a big move to hit.

Yup that was the moment she and Cody lost. Especially after Raven gave her the sketchy vibes in the bathroom. She thought she could build bridges. She was wrong. I agree 100% they fucked up huge. If the other side wasn't so detestable I would cheer for them.

Swass

Her using the hex was her absolute best move. They had a solid chance for either Her Cody or Mark to win HOH. Why would you lessen your chances to survive?

If she didn't use it the house would have voted her out. Why would they let someone with a power like that stay.

The house was so set on getting out Cody that I believe they would have left Jess in the game even with her power. Assuming Josh still wins HOH, he would have used Jess having the power to go after Elena and get the house on board. Then Jess would still be around next week with basically immunity and with Cody gone and that much time then maybe she turns it around. As it stands her game is over, so even if Paul did flip it on her last week and she did get evicted.. all using it did was buy her 1 week with horrible odds.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Jess & Cody are dead in this game, regardless of how anyone feels about them.

Sooner they are both gone, sooner we can see what drama is next.

Although I do find one Jess/Cody commentary interesting. When Paul argued that they are a "united" vote that you do not want in the Jury. What about Mark/Elena? Matt/Raven? Wouldn't that be the same?

Also, doesn't it work both ways. If you keep Jess/Cody, get on their good side, then let the rest of the house take them out, they may both vote for you later.

At this point, Mark/Elena and Matt/Raven are all pair votes that can sink or solidify your win if their exits are handled correctly.

Although Paul may be the only one that can evict them and still get their vote.

Time will tell.

NYR

Agree 100%, the real game is on hold until those morons are out, especially is Mark and Elena get back into it.

Parch

What we haven't seen this season is big alliance swings. Kissing ass to whomever has HOH power really hasn't happened and there seems like a really solid list of eviction preferences. Once the original couples alliance broke up, Jess and Cody have been poison. Mark and Elena sorta trying to stick with them have only made them targets. Josh is probably up on that list too.

Paul likes to think he's in control, but following the list of preferred evictions suits everybody just fine for now. Play along with the puppetmaster because it's mutually beneficial, but Paul probably doesn't realize how high on that list he is. Maybe sooner than later. If Cody wins HOH, it wouldn't surprise me if the house is just fine with eliminating Paul.

What we haven't seen this season is big alliance swings. Kissing ass to whomever has HOH power really hasn't happened and there seems like a really solid list of eviction preferences. Once the original couples alliance broke up, Jess and Cody have been poison. Mark and Elena sorta trying to stick with them have only made them targets. Josh is probably up on that list too.

Paul likes to think he's in control, but following the list of preferred evictions suits everybody just fine for now. Play along with the puppetmaster because it's mutually beneficial, but Paul probably doesn't realize how high on that list he is. Maybe sooner than later. If Cody wins HOH, it wouldn't surprise me if the house is just fine with eliminating Paul.
That's wrong about Paul.
In the Diary Room, he said Kevin is in the best position and his own position is alright but he knows he's a big target.

TheYanger

Although I do find one Jess/Cody commentary interesting. When Paul argued that they are a "united" vote that you do not want in the Jury. What about Mark/Elena? Matt/Raven? Wouldn't that be the same?

Also, doesn't it work both ways. If you keep Jess/Cody, get on their good side, then let the rest of the house take them out, they may both vote for you later.

At this point, Mark/Elena and Matt/Raven are all pair votes that can sink or solidify your win if their exits are handled correctly.

Although Paul may be the only one that can evict them and still get their vote.

Time will tell.
He was arguing that to Josh. He was right, it's not that they're a couple is that it's THEM. They will never vote for Josh ever. He could be the only option and they'd refuse to vote.

MisterHero

Of all the nom matchups against Paul, I'd really like to see him against Kevin. Maybe finally the house will split itself in two.

Reddit spoilers: the next HOH comp is
mental. RIP Cody

Could you at least try to drag some others' games down with you?

Swass

He was arguing that to Josh. He was right, it's not that they're a couple is that it's THEM. They will never vote for Josh ever. He could be the only option and they'd refuse to vote.

100% this, it was an argument tailored for Josh since he was the one giving the most push back on getting Jess out. Love or hate Paul.. he is playing a good game, but is also another example as to why mixing rookies and vets is horrible and really brings down a season. If CBS insists on bringing back people, I wish there was a way to do it similar to how the challenge does returning players.

Farsi

For those of you who can't watch tonight's show live because of Pre-season football or you're on the Westcoast, here's a way to watch live with CBS all access and Chrome.
thanks reddit

-Sign into CBS all access, make sure you're not on the "Live TV" Page.
-Press F12 in Windows or Option-Command-I on Mac

-Big box is gonna show up. Ignore most of it. Click the 3 dots next to the X on the top right of the new box that pops up.
ite4Klb.png

-Then press Show Console Drawer(If it says "Hide Console Drawer" then ignore this step)
kRSUP7W.png

-A new box should pop up on the bottom, click the 3 dots next to Console
N2XWpxr.png

-Click Sensors
H3sgPNh.png

-A new box should pop up that looks like this
A9Bc1Nc.png

-Now click on "No override" a drop down box should appear, click on Custom Location
qxuat6J.png

-Now both the Latitude and Longitude boxes are highlighted so you can type stuff down. On Latitude type in 39.36 and on Longitude type in -74.42
OE7C4Z2.png

Now click on Live TV on the big blue CBS banner on the top of the page, it should take you to the live TV page. Once you see Big Brother on the live TV page schedule, you're done. You close out the F12 box and enjoy the show.
PS
-If a popup on Chrome shows up that says "Know Your Location" just press allow.

MisterHero

So Josh really did get himself in that situation where he cried. By repeating a joke from Paul.

Paul getting a hero edit now, smh

Top Bottom