• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

I feel like the only person who absolute hated Britney

it's funny how Derrick has never been nom'd, voted against, and clearly seen as the potential winner of this season.. and then you see Cody in the exact same position

Agnt

Christine to Cody: "Brittany and Amber wanted you so hard! It was awkward to watch. It made me feel uncomfortable." #BB16

UberTag

Christine to Cody: "Brittany and Amber wanted you so hard! It was awkward to watch. It made me feel uncomfortable." #BB16
Oddly enough, I bet Brittany and Amber could throw themselves at Tim right now and I doubt Christine would care less.

Psykoboy2

Why won't y'all let Frankie be great?
frankiehohlarge.jpg

I get a weird True Detective "Yellow King" vibe from this picture.

I'm new to BB this year, I've seen the show before, possibly watched an episode in the 1st season, I don't remember, but I don't typically do "reality" shows as they are all far from reality most of the time and I get worked up over seeing stupid people do stupid shit week after week.
Long story short, my girl got me into it this season, and I'm low on shit to watch right now, so I thought about maybe watching a few past seasons to get a better feel for how the game usually goes.

So if I asked which are the to 2 seasons, which 2 would you recommend?

cacophony

I'm new to BB this year, I've seen the show before, possibly watched an episode in the 1st season, I don't remember, but I don't typically do "reality" shows as they are all far from reality most of the time and I get worked up over seeing stupid people do stupid shit week after week.
Long story short, my girl got me into it this season, and I'm low on shit to watch right now, so I thought about maybe watching a few past seasons to get a better feel for how the game usually goes.

BB7 (All Stars)
BB10
BB8

Dinosur

Why's she even talking about Brit and Amber? Everyone in that alliance knows the initial turn on Brittany was because she told Cody she wouldn't hook up with him.

Well... initial after all the Joey shit died down.

I also saw in the beginning of the fence screaming clip she was whining and bitching about the NFL thing she got to go to. Wtf?

3/10

Any season will seem like an improvement after BB16.
Except possibly Big Brother 9.

BB9 blows this season away, at least in the "trashy, but at least I'm not about to fall asleep" way that last season blows this one away. The only one that comes anywhere close to as bad is 12, but that was probably more of a feeds thing. Britney single-handedly saved, like, the last half of those episodes.

cacophony

Christine: "It's going to be hard not to get into fights on Twitter. Twitter is disgusting. The internet is disgusting." #BB16

Christine finds everything disgusting except married woman throwing themselves onto other dudes

Nuklear

Banned

7 which is All-Stars is a much watch. 6 is really good too.

llehuty

I think we are going to remember this season only because it was the first one in HD. Tbh, I don't even care about the HD since Brittany left.

Velcro Fly

Zach is a complete asshole but he's right. If Frankie is at the final two you know how he's going to be like yep i'm playing for a charity building schools in Africa and everyone is going to vote for him. It's really dumb. And American's Favorite Player is pretty much done too.

cory64

How do they not realize that the fact that that many people can have convo like that means that the house is completely open at this point?

Christine is an idiot (just like many, many others)...I can't wait for her eviction. It sucks they didn't show any of Frankie's arrogance, but I'm not really shocked. #ProtectGrande

Who would have thought that Victoria would be getting more screen time than Cody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom