• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosur

Was a pain in the ass since you can't fast forward commercials On Demand (fuck you), but yeah, definitely don't think the actual competition was rigged.

Now, all this stuff if that comp was supposed to be later in the season or not letting Caleb come in, we'll never know. Either way, like everyone has said, Caleb should have just kept his mouth shut and tugged on the chains instead of making an alpha male pouty point.

Parch

These last 2 HOH have been disasterous mostly because of stupid contestants. They are clueless to what's going on and totally blew the chance when they had the power. This season is a joke with the terrible gameplay.

Velcro Fly

Nicole is getting what she deserves, as much as I like her. Her HOH last week was a disaster coupled with her and Donny both being spineless. At least she gets to hang out with Hayden again. I'd rather see Donny and Victoria stay anyway. I feel like one of these days Victoria is going to blow up at Frankie and it's going to be moment of the season.

Dinosur

it's probably the trigger to end the twist too

I'm too lazy to do the math, but I was kind of assuming they'd keep it going until a jury person returned. Have whatever comp be an HoH from the house and one from the jury, then that would be final week.

Eh I dunno, I thought her play was good this week as the HoH, who the hell would assume that you could literally sit out of a comp and still have Frankie win?

Yeah, I don't think she made a horrible decision this week. However, everything that will happen to her and happened to Hayden already was a direct result of her first worthless HoH. I have no idea where her whole "blood hand" thing came from if she actually is a supposed superfan.

Velcro Fly

I'm too lazy to do the math, but I was kind of assuming they'd keep it going until a jury person returned. Have whatever comp be an HoH from the house and one from the jury, then that would be final week.

Yeah I didn't even think about that. You are probably right.

I really thought the dual HOH and the BOB would end once jury hits. Just bring back the luxury and have not comps. This twist needed to end.

Parch

That would make sense.
But BBCAN had Canada vote the jury member back in, so if Frankie is in the jury, that would ensure that he gets back in the house instead of having a comp.

Yado

I'm torn between my unbridled hatred for Frankie and wanting him to win because Derrick seems intent on keeping him around.

UberTag

I really thought the dual HOH and the BOB would end once jury hits. Just bring back the luxury and have not comps. This twist needed to end.
The twist was all about fueling the decimation of the girls and protecting both Frankie and the mega-alliance.
It will persist until those goals have been met.

Dinosur

But BBCAN had Canada vote the jury member back in, so if Frankie is in the jury, that would ensure that he gets back in the house instead of having a comp.

Wouldn't put anything past Grodner, but when they did this in BB15, the four jury members just competed in the HoH comp and whichever one did the best out of their group got back into the house.

Was a pretty fun comp. Small mixture of endurance/balance and getting hit in the face with baseballs.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Wouldn't put anything past Grodner, but when they did this in BB15, the four jury members just competed in the HoH comp and whichever one did the best out of their group got back into the house.

Was a pretty fun comp. Small mixture of endurance/balance and getting hit in the face with baseballs.
"FUCK YOU AMANDA!!" - Jessie

So its basically Donny/Nicole this week, Donny/Nicole next week, then Victoria and Christine after that. How exciting. Big Brother is rather dull when there aren't two sides battling it out.

Trigger

So its basically Donny/Nicole this week, Donny/Nicole next week, then Victoria and Christine after that. How exciting. Big Brother is rather dull when there aren't two sides battling it out.

If only Grodner or someone else on set could figure that out. It's a part of what makes Survivor a great show.

Jarrod38

Just think no of the house guest have no clue about the passing of Robin Williams. Coming out of the house and hearing news like that would be I don't believe you.

Velcro Fly

Just think no of the house guest have no clue about the passing of Robin Williams. Coming out of the house and hearing news like that would be I don't believe you.

I'm shocked they even told them who won the World Cup. They easily could have had the soccer themed comp and just not said who won.

Velcro Fly

mind boggling hearing Derrick/Cody/Christine talk about how to get their six person alliance through the next week. And then Derrick says they need the numbers for a few more weeks when it's going to be 6 on 1 with Victoria being clueless. These people are genuinely dumb.

mind boggling hearing Derrick/Cody/Christine talk about how to get their six person alliance through the next week. And then Derrick says they need the numbers for a few more weeks when it's going to be 6 on 1 with Victoria being clueless. These people are genuinely dumb.

What's Christine end game plan? Try to sleep with Cody so he flips on Derrick? What's Caleb end game plan? Or Victoria?

I feel like no one is thinking of what to do for the next step except for Derrick.

Agnt

What's Christine end game plan? Try to sleep with Cody so he flips on Derrick? What's Caleb end game plan? Or Victoria?

I feel like no one is thinking of what to do for the next step except for Derrick.

Brah, Caleb has kept his gameplan known since the beginning, GO BEAST MODE COWBOY ON THEM.

Velcro Fly

Most of them seem pleased to make it to jury. Once this alliance has to actually break up and put up/vote out their own to win the game it's anyone's guess. It will depend on if Derrick or production is the better manipulator. I fear the returning jury member is going to come back and target Derrick specifically though. Feel like Frankie/Zach might be on the outside looking in of the six though.

Apparently a couple people screamed some stuff over the backyard fence to some of the houseguests. Some crap about "We love you Zach" or something. They were on an inside lockdown right after, and it's been on fish for a while...

Jasper

I fucking HATE Cody!

bb16-20140719-1955-cody-whistle-560x311.jpg

Besides the fact that he is completely hopeless in challenges (he has won like one challenge...even freaking Victoria has won more than Cody), he is also incredibly BORING , and his Big Brother "strategy" is essentially riding on Derrick's coattails to an almost guaranteed position in the final two (and therefore winning either 50K or 500K).

Seriously, Derrick simply tells Cody what the plan is week after week, and Cody just does what Derrick tell him to do like a little puppet.

Not to mention he is a fucking hypocrite! He wanted to "punch Frankie in the face" when Frankie suggested to Nicole that she nominate Cody, yet the week before Cody was plotting with Nicole to backdoor Frankie (which is obviously the worst way to leave the house...being blind-sided by your own alliance and looking like a major loser on national television).

So it's OK for him to plot and scheme to get other houseguests out, but other houseguests cannot do the same to him. The guy is a complete dick.

I also find him to be playing Christine big-time. He knows she likes him, and he is playing along with the idea by laying in bed with her, stroking her hair, massaging her...just awfully disrespectful to Christine's husband on the outside seeing his wife getting very close with another man.

And as for Derrick and his self-entitled opinion that just because he's a dad, he's more deserving of winning - WTF?!?!? This fool actually told other houseguests "trying to get me out of the house is like stealing food from my daughter's mouth". What a complete asshole!

Yado

I get really annoyed by him acting all wounded when someone makes a move that isn't in his favour. It doesn't make sense for Derrick to take him further than Victoria either, I suspect Derrick will use Frankie or Caleb to take him out when the time comes. Frankie has already noted that neither of them have been on the block so far.

As for his performance in comps, he may just have been throwing them like Derrick does. Nicole mentioned that the people who barely win comps are the ones who make it to the end but I guess it would be asking too much for her to notice that the same two people she was talking to are the same ones employing that strategy.

Zalasta

I only watch BB occasionally but this dual HoH/BoB format is such a disaster. Not only does the pool of people you can select from after the PoV is used gets smaller (since 4 players have immunity by that point), but no one is willing to put up strong players up for eviction because they don't want to be dethroned. So you end up with girls as the targets, or if a guy actually gets put up it's either Donny or it's with someone that suck (like Victoria) or if one of them was willing to throw the competition. The fact that Frankie can even win the BoB by himself proved how poorly designed the whole thing is. This alone was a huge contributing factor in how the season has played out and how no one is willing to make any big moves.

Nuklear

Banned
I also find him to be playing Christine big-time. He knows she likes him, and he is playing along with the idea by laying in bed with her, stroking her hair, massaging her...just awfully disrespectful to Christine's husband on the outside seeing his wife getting very close with another man.

Take two to tango dude and what Christine is doing is being VERY disrespectful to her husband and not the other way around. It's up to her to say no and to tell Cody to keep his paws off her. It's too bad her husband will be to spineless to divorce her.

UberTag

Why hasn't anyone confronted Christine about her actions doe?
Why would anyone in that house confront Christine about anything she's doing? The guys are using her like a good little minion and none of the girls are fighting back when they get taken out by her.

She's not even a threat to win the game because her sole objective is to be the last girl standing and to drape herself over Cody like some kind of blanket so what would anyone stand to gain from confronting her?

UberTag

We all miss Britney. She was a gem.

In other news, Tim has found a way to use telekinesis to control Cody's limbs from outside of the house.

tumblr_na7ti8enfb1r3v3qio1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom