• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuklear

Banned
I tune in for literally 3 seconds and see it's Frankie, Derrick, and Cody in the finals of HoH and immediately change the channel. Terrible season. lol

llehuty

wjYgx.gif

Fey

Banned
please god let donny go home only to come back

or let crust go home and have nicole replace it

#PLEASEVICTORIASAVEBB16

Dinosur

Since people are talking about previous seasons, i'd love to watch some too, since this is my first time watching it. Can anyone tell me where to find them?

YouTube username TheQuirkyDude has seasons 1-14 last I checked.

She was too dumb to pick up on it.

That was hilarious. Completely trolled Julie because she can't comprehend a simple, obvious question.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Zingbot's cheesy but I love him <3

Although what I really wanna see is the return of the adorable Baby Zingbot <333

tumblr_m8vyissZCt1qzwhb0o1_400.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
umm EXCUSE ME @ the Rachel hate on this page!

tumblr_n9hk2t8jdn1sfct0qo8_500.gif

*sigh* Rachel and Zach are my two favorite houseguests ever in BBUS. Y'all may hate them but at least they are memorable! You would be so lucky to have them both come back on the next Big Brother All-Stars!!!! (actually, I really want that to happen <3)

*sigh* Rachel and Zach are my two favorite houseguests ever in BBUS. Y'all may hate them but at least they are memorable! You would be so lucky to have them both come back on the next Big Brother All-Stars!!!! (actually, I really want that to happen <3)

Zach on all-stars?

FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Zach is one of your top two favorite houseguests ever? Even if you think that, don't ever admit it, that's really embarrassing

I don't completely hate Zach, but he's absolutely terrible at this game. He's just on the show for Instagram followers.

Which of these dumbass missions should I vote for?

enigmatic_alex44

Zach is one of your top two favorite houseguests ever? Even if you think that, don't ever admit it, that's really embarrassing

Oh I've plastered it on Facebook, everyone knows TOO LATE! XD

See the thing with me is, I never choose best "game player", I couldn't give a rat's ass about that. I watch BB for the drama and laughs. I choose my faves based on looks/personality/drama/humor. If they are good looking with a big personality, can stir the pot, and crack me up consistently, high chance I'll love them. I'm also very fond of Janelle (though her 3rd appearance on the show was a TOTAL MESS)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The jokes are always suuuper pedestrian and unfunny, and the houseguests all losing their minds irritates me. "Frankie's sister is Ariana Grande, but nothing is more Grande than his ego! ZING"

That's good, that's damn good.

Britney's during BB14 was awesome.

RkOwnage

Yep, production is handing this over to Frankie. I can see it now, Eviction 1 will be him getting backdoored and sent back in through the fan vote/competition, and then if they finally get him cornered again, production will throw in Pandora's Box to save him once again. It happened in the season with Rachel, with Jordan. They were outnumbered 4 to 2 and Pandora's Box saved Rachel.

I've been a BB fan for years, but it's tanked since Rachel appeared. And they keep bringing her back, so...yeah

enigmatic_alex44

I've been a BB fan for years, but it's tanked since Rachel appeared. And they keep bringing her back, so...yeah

Seriously though, Frankie just ruins this season. Vote him out this week, he comes back next week (that way production can make it look like it's not rigged *eye-roll*). I would jump for joy if Frankie left, and Ariana's Twitter stains couldn't manage to vote Frankie back and Nicole ended up getting more votes to return! Season redeemed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom