• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnt

WHEN ZACK NEEDED IT THE MOST, HE GOTTED IT

EDIT: LOL Did fucking Victoria think that she was the only one in an alliance with Derrick and that was it? LOOOOL. She needs to go home, her game is awful

WHEN ZACK NEEDED IT THE MOST, HE GOTTED IT

EDIT: LOL Did fucking Victoria think that she was the only one in an alliance with Derrick and that was it? LOOOOL. She needs to go home, her game is awful

I love how betrayed she felt about Derrick, as if she had any game to betray.

Whoa, I never heard the BB voice get feisty. "Caleb, I recognize that English can be a complex language, but STOP means STOP."

Donny hates the shit out of Christine LOL.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
This is fucking hilarious. They went into the fire room with the lights up waiting for production to scare them. Everyone's just screaming.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I wouldn't start at 7 unless you don't mind the other scenes being ruined about who wins and stuff.

I really think you should start with 2 or 6. I started with 6, and it's still my favorite.

Really don't understand how Derrick has all of these people doing his will. I don't understand it. I can't stand him.

I actually kind of like him. It's crazy how he's able to get people to do what he says and make them feel guilty when they don't. He's very good at getting into people's heads and making them second guess themselves. I think only Donny doesn't trust him?

FrsDvl

Since people are talking about previous seasons, i'd love to watch some too, since this is my first time watching it. Can anyone tell me where to find them?

Really don't understand how Derrick has all of these people doing his will. I don't understand it. I can't stand him.
I actually kind of like him. It's crazy how he's able to get people to do what he says and make them feel guilty when they don't. He's very good at getting into people's heads and making them second guess themselves. I think only Donny doesn't trust him?

He's an undercover cop. This game is literally his fucking job.

He gets paid to do potentially do this in situations where if he wasn't successful, he might be in physical harms way. Manipulation, reading people, deflecting blame and leading others to incriminating themselves is part of the job description. He won't be an undercover cop anymore, but I assume he was at least decent at his job, and manipulating these paranoid idiots is probably all too easy for him.

Since people are talking about previous seasons, i'd love to watch some too, since this is my first time watching it. Can anyone tell me where to find them?

You can always buy the box set, or just youtube it. Full eps of pretty much every season on youtube somewhere...

evanmisha

2 votes for 7, so I will start there.

and 2 votes for 10 (I think) so maybe that will be next

3, 6 & 8 (and Pool Orgy in 9) will make the backlog queue

Now i just have to find the time... isn't there like 60 episodes per show... :/
what was I thinking?

5 is always the season I recommend to first-timers. The birthplace of a lot of the common plays in Big Brother US.

evanmisha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They're showing the Christine/Cody stuff.

Was not expecting that to make the show! My whole viewing party gasped. It was covered so off the cuff, too. Wouldn't be surprised to see it being a set up for a later scene. This suspense is what I get for not watching the feeds at all this season

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I was kinda hoping that production had one of the players say "Hey Frankie, great to see you again. Tell your sister to call me."

I kinda wish Frankie was only shown in standard definition. He's seemed to have aged a lot since yesterday's episode.

How can someone be like Frankie and never 'turn it off', seriously it would get unbearable
It's so annoying. I wish I could mute his mic when I'm watching the feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom